top of page

الأعضاءُ المُبدِعون

عام·351 عضوًا

Shrewsbury VS Wrexham live online 7 January 2024

FA Cup. Shrewsbury Town. vs. Wrexham. imgalt. Live Stream. imgalt. Match Live. Live. Highlights. Odds. Commentary. stats. Lineups.

The Premier League fair-play handshake will not take place between players and match officials from this weekend until further notice based on medical advice," a statement said. Coronavirus is spread via droplets from the nose and mouth and can be transmitted on to the hands and passed on via a handshake. Shrewsbury Town vs. Wrexham live online 7 January 2024 2 hours ago — Shrewsbury Town vs. Wrexham live online 7 January 2024 Livestream TV r/WrexhamAFC: Your subreddit to discuss the 3rd oldest professional ... In the last round, Trabzonspor was held by a team weaker than Alanyaspor with a score of 2-2. Only won 1 point, the home team dropped the top and hands of the Basaksehir players. Currently, Trabzonspor is 2nd in the rankings with 57 points, 2 points behind the leader and 4 points behind the group. Juventus Managua are unbeaten in their last three league games without conceding. Deportivo Ocotal have earned one away point all season. Deportivo Ocotal have lost their last four away league games. Juventus Managua have won their last four home league games scoring 14 goals. There are two games to go in the Nicaraguan Premier League and Juventus Managua need to win this game. No wonder there is such confidence at Manchester City that they - and indeed England - have something very special on their hands for the future. Foden's stats backed up the evidence of our own eyes. He had a pass completion rate of 90. Foden set up Aguero's opening goalGuardiola has had the luxury of being able to handle Foden carefully, to guide his development among an elite group of players. The teenager's time will come once Silva leaves the club where he has achieved the status of one of their greatest players since a £24m move from Valencia in July 2010. The Monchengladbach Borussia started unsuccessfully in the new year, losing to Schalke (0: 2), which began to generate a lot of rumors, but still the reality turned out to be much sweeter: victories over Mainz (3: 1) and Fortuna (4 : 1), and then a solid draw against Leipzig (2: 2). So the “stallions” are not far behind “Bavaria”, “Borussia” D and “Leipzig”, making decent competition. The veteran forward was also wanted by Celtic, Newcastle and Aston Villa, but he eventually signed a one-year contract extension with the Seagulls. Paper Round's view: Where to start with this one. It just shows how far United have fallen. Rashford suffered his back injury against Wolves in the FA Cup third-round replay on January 15. In hindsight, the Huddersfield job was always an impossible task for Siewert, who arrived as a philosophising tactician with a long-view approach when a pragmatic firefighter was needed. And, after just one win in nine months, he left damaged. But in taking the job he found community; in losing it he has reconnected with family, friends and his craft, and faces his failure head on, strengthened by it. Barcelona needs to keep up the pace with Real Madrid who won on Saturday with 2-1 at home a pretty hard game to Sevilla, and Barcelona should be full of confidence in this game at home against newly promoted after all Granada CF here in this one as they should start very attacking minded and should not really mind scoring more goals than needed to win this one, for example beat at home Alaves 4-1, Mallorca 5-2, Celta Vigo 4-1, Sevilla 4-0 or Valladolid with 5-1 in recent league games at home so as you can see they are really high scoring. He has more than doubled his goals tally since Ronaldo joined Juventus, netting 42 league goals in the past two seasons, compared with 16 in the previous two. Benzema makes his team-mates better and his growing understanding with Eden Hazard has been particularly delightful to watch, while young Brazilian wingers Vinicius Jr and Rodrygo are also blossoming under his guidance. Crucially, he has also stayed fit enough to play more minutes than any other outfield player. Extremadura UD is still in relegation positions but definitely improving in recent weeks after three consecutive games without losing and with a very important win on the road by 1 - 0 in the previous round against Gijon. On this contest they will play at home against Alcorcon, a team that failed to win all their last 5 games on this competition and the value is clearly on the home side here. The market has also been backing Extremadura UD since the opening odds with a drop of around 10% so far, which makes them the best bet for this match. Penned in as something of an outside candidate for promotion at the start of the season, it's fair to say Solihull Moors' work in the action we've seen so far has been fairly good. Indeed, currently 5th in the table, the hosts have been one of the standout teams in the National League this term. Pachuca vs Chivas Guadalajara predictions for Sunday's Liga MX clash. Plenty of action is expected at both ends of the pitch in what should be an exciting game. Read on for all our free Liga MX predictions and betting tips. FRIDAY'S STORIES TOP HEADLINES Aubameyang set for Arsenal exit - Paper Round 'Mesut Ozil should be annoyed' - Freddie Ljungberg Why Arsenal v Man City was not shown in China after Ozil comments Solskajer admits Greenwood on verge of claiming Manchester United starting berth Ljungberg calls for Arsenal manager decision 10:15 - Napoli rule out Ibrahimovic move Zlatan Ibrahimovic seems to have set his sights on a move to Serie A after leaving LA Galaxy but he won't be on his way to Napoli, with club president Aurelio De Laurentiis ruling out a move. Chayka will play against avangard Kursk in the Russian National league. In my opinion the hosts will not win despite being favored by the bookies. The most likely outcome seems to be the draw and therefore I take that as a choice with greater value. The Australia star then sent Guro Reiten through on goal and while Zinsberger was able to again keep the Blues out, Arsenal failed to deal with a deep cross from the left that was headed back inside by Mjelde for England to finish moments later. Arsenal were unrelenting but ultimately unsuccessful in search of a first-half response, with Berger clawing a brilliant header from Quinn away before saving from Nobbs and Miedema. Full TimeSecond Half ends, Hull City 0, Luton Town 1. Post updateGlen Rea (Luton Town) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Post updateFoul by Josh Magennis (Hull City). SubstitutionSubstitution, Luton Town. Peter Kioso replaces Martin Cranie. Post updateOffside, Hull City. Callum Elder tries a through ball, but Mallik Wilks is caught offside. Post updateDanny Hylton (Luton Town) wins a free kick on the left wing. While Huddersfield sit bottom of the pile at home, the visitors have one of the best away records in the division. Only the top two have more points on the road than Forest, who have lost only once in 11 trips so far this season. They have scored twice in three of their last four on the road, which should see off a low scoring Huddersfield side. We started nervously and I wasn't happy. I told them to relax and once they did that they got to grips with the game a bit more. What's next?Both sides are in league action next Saturday. Oxford host Blackpool in League One (15:00 GMT), with Newcastle at home to Norwich in the Premier League (15:00). Posted at 86' Hand ball by Steven Naismith (Heart of Midlothian). Posted at 84' Corner, Rangers. Conceded by Clévid Dikamona. Posted at 82' Attempt missed. George Edmundson (Rangers) header from very close range is just a bit too high. Posted at 81' Corner, Rangers. Conceded by Clévid Dikamona. BookingPosted at 81' Sean Clare (Heart of Midlothian) is shown the yellow card. Santa Clara against Boavista here, meeting of the Portuguese Primeira Liga football which is played tomorrow night at 9.30pm. Slightly favored hosts for the victory of the match come from a 1-2 home defeat against Benfica while the hosts come from a home defeat for 0-1 against Porto. There is no technical gap between these two teams and the guests are one of the most catenacciare teams in the tournament so the chances that they will be able to block the hosts on a draw in my opinion are quite high. So, I am going for a draw here in this match. He's one name which we're talking about. Maybe something has been done but I can't confirm that at the moment. He's a young player with potential, probably more so for the future. He's got good pedigree and I'd like to bring in young players for the future, who we can look to build upon and get a nice strong young team. LEICESTER PENALTY OVERTURNED. The referee pointed to the spot after Holgate appeared to catch Chilwell. VAR checked for what seemed like an age, but eventually overturned the decision. LEICESTER CHANCE. Ricardo Pereira drives at the heart of the Everton defence and lets fly with a low drive. Pickford parries it back into the danger area, but Sidibe is there to hack it to safety. This match could well go down to the deciding doubles. Andy Murray will be back for the British side but Dan Evans hasn't been in the best of form this week. The British side has the better doubles team so if it does go down to the final game, that's another reason to back Great Britain to win the match. They also won the Community Shield, to become the first English team to complete a clean sweep of domestic trophies. The gap to Liverpool comes from Jurgen Klopp's men dropping only two points in their opening 14 games. If Liverpool carry on like that, they would be on 108 points for the campaign. When they last won the title in 1990, they did it with 79 points. We have set extremely high standards," Stones said. Against tougher opposition, we would have doubts about Frankfurt in this round. However, their home form warrants respect against the very best sides as a recent 3-1 win over RB Leipzig showed. Basel have quality in their ranks but a series of postponements domestically could leave them prey to the frantic pace that Frankfurt operate at in front of their own fans. Back the home side to win by two clear goals. Hello everyone tipsters from this great game. Today was not good for me and I will try to return some points for this great game. For tomorrow I will try to get win for Shalke. They must to win in this game if you want to grab sixth place and chance to play next season in the European league. The home team not seen ween last ten games and I think Augsburg is the best option for that. Augsburg the same are not good condition and this is a very nice for my bet. I hope tomorrow Schalke will win. Malmo ff fc will go head to head with the Bundesliga side giant Wolfsburg fc today for their game in the Europa league. The visitors seems to be stronger than the home side as being indicated by the odds and I also see as if it is correct because the visitors are currently in good form in the previous games they are harvesting good results and they are not conceding too much than scoring, they have few games where they don't find the back of the net. Livestream*$!> Shrewsbury Town️ Wrexham , 7-Jan Whether courtside or halfway around the world, Shrewsbury Town vs Wrexham Live Stream | Sunday, January 07, 2024 our platform … Show more. # ... I've dealt with players all my life, some can make your hair curl - not mine. But for him to come out and say that, it just puts him up there as such an ungrateful person. Braithwaite joined Leganes permanently at the end of the season, and Boro fans were not sad to see him go. One tweet replying to his 'goodbye post' told him "that tweet is literally the most effort you have put in at the Boro in the last two years". We think that Sassuolo will take advantage of the hosts’ problems, given their great record on the road of late. With Genoa conceding too many and constantly failing to score, they should suffer yet another defeat. Sassuolo are unbeaten in their last three Serie A games against Genoa in the first half of the season: a draw and two wins – including last season's 5-3 victory. That has us backing an away win here, with Sassuolo well priced on the Draw No Bet market. With Sassuolo scoring twice in three of their last four away, a 2-0 away win is our correct score pick. Vfl Wolfsburg beat Swedish side Malmo 3-0 away to breeze through 5-1 on aggregate and FC Basel also sailed through with a 1-0 home win over APOEL Nicosia that secured a 4-0 aggregate victory against the Cypriots. LASK Linz upset visiting Dutch side AZ Alkmaar 2-0 with a Marko Raguz brace which gave the Austrians a 3-1 aggregate success.

عنا

هنا يجتمع كل من صانعي الانمي و المانجا الموهوبين من اجل التش...

Members

• Samar
    عضو مميز
    الادمن
  • Saniya Thakre
    Saniya Thakre
  • Ridhima Desai
    Ridhima Desai
  • WALID Gharroudi
    WALID Gharroudi
  • Pankaj
    Pankaj