top of page

الأعضاءُ المُبدِعون

عام·344 عضوًا

[sport tv<] Southend Utd - FC Halifax Town Live Broadcast 6 January 2024

Explore stats from Southend United vs FC HALIFAX TOWN live on AiScore - we are updating the numbers on this page every second of the game. Commentary.

Gnabry into Muller, whose lovely flick, back to goal with the outside of the foot, plays him back in down the left. His cross is a goodun too, and Miuller, so full of confidence, twizzles his entire body to get the right angle for cushioning a gorgeous back-header . GOAL! Chelsea 0-1 Bayern Munich (Gnabry) This is a lovely goal! The ball bounces about in the centre-circle before Gnabry grabs it as Azpilicueta slips amd puts Lewandowski away! He powers into the box, left of it, and looks ready to shoot, but instead slides a square return pass that Gnabry sticks home, Muller jumping over the shot to be sure. This bid is out on the front foot and very well led by the guys from the English FA who gave a very strong presentation. It's a chance to get a really credible bid and hopefully win it. I'd be very surprised if there's not a very credible bid from Great Britain and Ireland. The Times reported the joint bid would have matches played in several English cities, alongside Cardiff, Glasgow and Dublin, with the final to be staged at London's Wembley Stadium. Premier League clubs to consult players on 30% wage cut as resumption delayedWhat should happen next? The BBC pundits have their sayPremier League: The youngsters who have shone in 2019-20Even when the game restarts, major issues will be hanging over it. One leading Premier League executive has privately ridiculed stories that have suggested transfers in excess of £100m may take place during what will be a transfer window, potentially of as little as three weeks, feeling it shows an ignorance of the financial issues being wrestled with. Wolverhampton-born Bhandari, who was introduced to the Red Devils as a youngster by his uncles and cousins, also believes that his "completely different professional experiences" mean he can be "helpfully naive" in how Kick It Out looks for different ways to tackle discrimination. In addition to his legal experiences, he has also been a partner at accountancy and consulting firm EY (Ernst & Young) and has worked with the Premier League as an equality expert. Midfielder Scott McTominay, who has not played since the Boxing Day win over Newcastle having suffered knee ligament damage in the game, also trained but is not part of the squad. The diagnosis on striker Marcus Rashford and midfielder Paul Pogba was not as positive for United fans. When asked whether Pogba, who has been dealing with a recurring ankle problem, would return to training with the squad, Solskjaer said: "He's not anywhere near that yet. Southend United - FC Halifax Town Live - National League 21 Jun 2023 — TNT Sports is your source for the latest National League match updates. Get the full recap of Southend United - FC Halifax Town, ... Whenever I have faced obstacles, you have shattered them. Whenever I have had great expectations, you have exceeded them. Aluko, whose younger brother Sone plays for Reading, also added she was "content with her career" and hinted that she would remain involved in the game. There are a few things I did not achieve, but I know I can't have it all," said Aluko, who has also worked as a television pundit in the latter years of her playing career. Inter, whose last three Serie A matches have produced 1-1 draws, are three points behind leaders Juventus and visit lowly Lecce on Sunday. Juventus, who are chasing a ninth successive title, have a tougher match at home to a Fiorentina side enjoying a revival under new coach Giuseppe Iachini. Meanwhile, third-placed Lazio, who are two further points behind Inter but with a game in hand, host relegation-threatened SPAL. The sale of Samir Nasri to Manchester City and Robin van Persie set Arsenal back immeasurably and both players helped their new clubs win the title the following season. However, when you rule out the likes of Manchester City, Chelsea and Manchester United form the market, only one potential destination truly remains for Kane: Real Madrid. Leander Dendoncker replaces Diogo Jota. Posted at 78' Lucas Moura (Tottenham Hotspur) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 78' Foul by Rúben Vinagre (Wolverhampton Wanderers). SubstitutionPosted at 76' Substitution, Tottenham Hotspur. Tanguy Ndombele replaces Japhet Tanganga. Posted at 76' Ben Davies (Tottenham Hotspur) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 76' Foul by Pedro Neto (Wolverhampton Wanderers). He wasn't too happy and it's something I wouldn't do again, that's for sure!"It's disrespectful to the best player who's ever played the game. That match, I've never seen a changing room so pumped up. I don't know what came over me. I do regret it but it's something everyone always mentions to me. I wasn't thinking! In the Nou Camp in the first leg I thought I dealt with him as well as I could have but he still walked off with two goals in a 3-0 win and all everyone is talking about is Messi. Union's recent run of form has been good enough to take them up to 10th place in the Bundesliga table. They are currently well clear of the relegation zone. As a result, they will be looking at Saturday's game versus Paderborn, who are very much still in a relegation battle, as an opportunity to take three points. Assisted by Christopher Nkunku. Posted at 90'+3' Diego Demme (RB Leipzig) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+3' Foul by Caio (Benfica). SubstitutionPosted at 90'+3' Substitution, Benfica. Caio replaces Pizzi. Posted at 90'+2' Foul by Konrad Laimer (RB Leipzig). Posted at 90'+2' André Almeida (Benfica) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Goal!Posted at 90' Goal! RB Leipzig 1, Benfica 2. Mary's on Saturday. The Saints are thirteenth in the table, two places behind their midtable counterparts. Ralph Hasenhuttl has done a remarkable job with his side this season, managing to march on and contend for a place in Europe after suffering a record-equalling Premier League defeat. That 9-0 battering at the hands of Leicester left Southampton in the relegation zone after ten games; it was the type of defensive display that explained their positioning. That clinched him a transfer to Inter Milan but he was unable to win a regular place amid questions about his attitude and he was loaned to Benfica where he also failed to reproduce his Brazil form. He subsequently returned to Santos on loan and again started grabbing the goals , so that when Flamengo offered him the chance to join their squad of expensive, highly rated recruits he did not hesitate. England dare not lose this match if they want to win the Six Nations title. They recovered well from the loss in France to gain victory away in Scotland. Home advantage is going to be a major factor here with England always difficult to beat at Twickenham. Both of Ireland's win have come at home and the tip here is for an England victory. “Borussia” went on a break leading in the championship with a margin of five points, and most importantly, the “zebras” were not affected by the departure from “bumblebees” in the German Cup. “Striped” continued victorious tread, confidently beating home “Werder Bremen” with a score of 3: 1. The Berlin “Union” also feels great, which, after the “Hertha” (1: 0), outplayed the “Mainz” away with a score of 3: 2 and climbed to 11th place. Fans of the "Union" can now poke fans of the "old lady", because their team is one line higher than "Hertha".“Union” had a great two last games and clearly added confidence, especially for Andersson’s top scorer, who had cases with unrealized penalties, but now everything seems to be over, but only “Borussia” is even very good even without Embolo. And most importantly, Ginter, who knows how to clean up not only his own penalty area, but also a mess in someone else's, recovered clearly in the form of the German national team in Belarus, having scored and scored a goal. In general, it will not be a surprise if here the total slips more (2.5). Liverpool vs Flamengo predictions for Saturday's FIFA Club World Cup final. An exciting game is expected to be in order as both sides fight for the right to crown themselves kings of the world. Read on for all our free FIFA Club World Cup predictions and betting tips. A win over Southampton would give them some breathing space. With bottom-of-the-table Norwich City, next to visit Vicarage Road, Watford have a good chance of earning some valuable points. They have only won four home league games this season but have just one loss in the last eight. That was to Everton and they led that 2-0 before losing 3-2. The issue for the visitors is their defensive strength here. Leeds are without a clean sheet in each of their last 11 away league visits to Birmingham, conceding exactly one goal in each of their last nine such games there. With the Blues averaging over a goal per game – and with Leeds failing to keep a clean sheet in three – we’re backing a 2-1 away victory. Not even a week ago, this vote was being billed as the cut-off point that would offer clarity and finality. Now, we have undeclared votes, claims by Rangers - on information from other clubs - of bullying and coercion, and calls for chief executive Neil Doncaster to be suspended. We have Rangers and Hearts submitting their own proposals, the Inverness Caledonian Thistle chairman revealing private Whatsapp group details, and we now have the fate of a fair chunk of this in Dundee's hands. The Chilean is under pressure and could be replaced by David Moyes, also wanted by Everton. But Brady writes: “There’s a lot of talk of leaders under pressure at the moment. It’s when they can really show their mettle. We all need to find our backbone and most of all we have to stick together. Paper Round’s view: Pellegrini’s efforts at West Ham have done little to change the opinion of anyone who was sceptical about his achievements at Real Madrid and Manchester City, but if the replacement on offer is David Moyes, then there is little reason to rush unless the form threatens relegation - and it is not far from that as they are just outside the bottom three. Southend United vs Halifax Town live score,prediction() Southend United vs Halifax Town live score (and video online live stream) starts on 2023/02/14 at 11:45:00 UTC time in English National League. Liverpool came from behind to defeat Newcastle as Virgil van Dijk, Divock Origi and Sadio Mane overturned Dwight Gayle's first-minute goal. The champions finish 18 points clear of Pep Guardiola's side, who still hold the record for the largest top-flight winning margin, having ended the 2017-18 campaign 19 points ahead of runners-up Manchester United. Kevin de Bruyne scored twice - and also equalled Thierry Henry's long-held record for the most assists in a single Premier League season - with goals too for Gabriel Jesus, Raheem Sterling and Riyad Mahrez. Solskjaer said the aim is to be challenging for the title next season but that he is "not saying it is a realistic one". We are behind and a fair rate behind the top one now, who we play on Sunday and we'll see where we are against them," he said. But with a few signings, with the improvement these players are making, in the next couple of years we want to do that. The Norwegian added that the performances of United's young players showed the squad does not need a major overhaul. But sports finance expert Dr Rob Wilson believes a “fairer” way for the richest league in the world to help would be for top-flight clubs to donate 2% of their broadcast income. The Premier League’s broadcast contracts are worth £9. Liverpool and Manchester City both receiving more than £150m in TV money last season. Even the bottom of the league club will take the thick end of £120m, so that is £2. Grotta has so far not looked strong this year. In the Fotbolti.net Cup they won only 1 of the 4 matches and in this cup they also have only a 1-2-1 record so far. And in the last 7 games they have also conceded a total of 17 goals. the Borussia Dortmund fc team and the Koln fc team, met in Germany Bundesliga. The Borussia Dortmund fc team is in 4th position with 33 points Collected. While guest team the Koln fc team came in 13th place by collecting 20 points. In last 3 times the two teams met at both stadium, 3 of them ended in total goals over 3.5. The home team (the Borussia Dortmund fc team) had 11 goals scored, and the visitor team (the Koln fc team) had 3 goals scored. It's not a case of not enjoying the moments but I reflect on them and then park them pretty quickly. I'm always looking at the end of the season, where you finish, and not the journey within it. But I do enjoy it more than people think. Burnley are four points behind seventh-placed Sheffield United and are in the running to qualify for the Europa League next season. Foxes goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel failed to be tested once by the home side, although Wilfred Ndidi made a brilliant block to deny Martin Montoya from hitting the target. Reaction from Saturday's Premier League gamesRelive the action at the Amex StadiumVardy too good for England to ignore?Is it time for the England manager to drop Vardy a line?The 32-year-old effectively called time on his international career after the World Cup in 2018, but Gareth Southgate said at the start of the month that he had been "monitoring" the striker's progress this season. Southend United v FC Halifax Town - BBC Essex Sport Listen to BBC Radio Essex commentary of Southend United v FC Halifax Town in the National League. 3 hours, 30 minutes ... Dalglish, who scored 172 goals in 515 appearances as a Liverpool player between 1977-1990, handed out medals to each player during a ceremony which involved a light show, pyrotechnics and a lot of emotions on display. Liverpool chief executive Peter Moore said players and fans will "come together to celebrate" the title "when the time is right". How Klopp turned Liverpool into title winnersWhy Liverpool's 30-year wait was unthinkableWho makes your all-time Liverpool XI?More to follow. Norwich City's hopes of staying in the Premier League are still alive - but only just. The Canaries host Everton on Wednesday (18:00 BST) live on BBC television - the first half is on BBC Two, the second half on BBC One - and the BBC Sport website, but how much longer will we be able to watch them in the top flight?"I think we are now in the final stages of their fight against the drop," said BBC football expert Mark Lawrenson. Mid table clash with Hoffenheim in advantage but lucky in my opinion as I think Hertha is stronger. Both teams score less than concede but their average is practically the same with a slight advantage for Hoffenheim. We have 7 points separating these two on the table and I can see Hertha looking up to close the gap down is this final third of the season. Last time at Hoffenheim's, back in 2019 we saw a 2 x 0 for the home side. This time I think we will see an away win 1 x 2 or a 1 x 1 draw Diatta cut in from the wing in the 92nd minute to hammer home from distance, only to get sent off for a second caution as he took off his shirt in celebration. Defender Clinton Mata got a second booking at the same time for kicking the corner flag in a bizarre ending to the match. Brugge have three points to Galatasaray's two as both fell out of contention for the knockout stage, meaning Real Madrid, on seven points, join Paris St Germain in the last 16 before their clash kicked off in the Spanish capital later on Tuesday. Jong Utrecht have been excellent at home so far this season with a 6-5-1 record. And only in the match against Go Ahead Eagles they failed to score a goal. However, they have also conceded at least 1 goal in 11 of the 12 games at home. Southend United vs FC Halifax Town live score, H2H and Southend United FC Halifax Town live score (and video online live stream) starts on 6 Jan 2024 at 15:00 UTC time in National League, England. Chennai City Vs Gokulam, Indian I league. So far, the records are 4 wins 2 ties and 4 losses for the guest in 19/20 season, and both teams are of similar strength, and therefore this match is going to be an even contest, so it is possible that Gokulam will be closer to winning, so my bet today on draw, I think it's time to both teams settle for points. .I think that guests are a lot of better team at the moment and I expect them to secure a positive result in the end of the match. They should avoid loss Two or three of the lads there were absolutely quality, but then they weren't looking for that type of player. They were looking for a big, put-a-tackle-in kind of player. It was all 'play the way you're facing'. At Manchester United, and even at Newcastle, you were taught to express yourself. I kind of fell out of love with football. He didn't give up entirely, though. His next few years were spent bouncing around the semi-professional clubs of the West Midlands - Stourbridge, Stourport, Evesham, Rugby, Halesowen, Willenhall - as he studied at Newman College in Birmingham and later completed strength-and-conditioning qualifications, his chosen next career step. There are reports of injuries in the visiting team as well, Antonio Conte can’t count on two players, Matteo Politano and Alexis Sánchez are both still injured. Romelo Lukaku is in a great form this season, he already netted 9 goals so far and he is the 2nd best in the league. Hapoel Umm al-Fahm are in excellent form at home with a 5-2-1 record in the last 8 games and have scored 12 goals in the last 4 home games. They have conceded 1 or no goals in 7 of the last 9 games at home. As well as getting to go on to the pitch with the players, Molly was invited into the dressing room for photos and autographs. The video has had over 18,000 retweets and 91,000 likes so far on Watford's Twitter account. When asked how she felt about Watford's chances during the game, she told 5 Live that she was a little bit nervous after Deulofeu was taken off with an ACL injury, but was confident about the man in between the sticks for Watford. Paris SG won 5 games in a row all of them away from home, 3 in the two cup competitions and two in the league and the league games were not easy facing Lille away from home they won last round 2-0 there and also away from home at Monaco with whom they struggled to draw in their last home game in the league just 3-3 they won however next round easily 4-1 on the road at Monaco, still high scoring games they were as the style of Paris SG is very attacking minded and they do allow scoring chances to their opponents. Ajax have been rocked in recent top clashes, which has dented their position at home and abroad. The champions have lost back to back Eredivisie games against their top three rivals, with Willem II and AZ beating them. That loss to AZ has put the two level on points at the top, while a recent 1-0 loss to Valencia knocked Ajax out of the Champions League. Live: Halifax Town v Southend United | National League Follow all of the action live on BT Sport as Halifax Town take on Southend United at The Shay Stadium. The emergence of Caglar Soyuncu and Harvey Barnes means the Foxes have as many as six fantastic young prospects in the first team that Rodgers will hope he can keep together for next season. Chelsea: Lampard's first signingsAfter no signings in his first two transfer windows, it will be interesting to see if Frank Lampard continues to trust in youth to replace the front three (Olivier Giroud, Pedro and Willian) of experienced attackers set to leave, although Giroud may yet extend his contract for another year. Faced with an extreme situation like the one we lived in Malta, I had to assume the leadership of everyone's team. The objective of the classification entrusted to me has been achieved comfortably. I wish this situation had never occurred. Now we would be equally classified. Assessing the last hours in office or even the last days, would only serve to enter a spiral of reproaches and justifications for each of the parties. Jesus, who last year led Flamengo to the Serie A league title and Copa Libertadores trophy, said he was under the care of the club's medical team. In a statement, Flamengo termed the test result "weak positive or inconclusive" and said it was performing a second test. It suspended all training for the first team and youth team squads for a week. Lazio, who're four point in front of Cagliari, are also enjoying a promising campaign. Like the hosts, Monday's visitors have done well at home. In fact, they've done exceptionally well at home, though that's not to say that they've been ineffective on the road. Glenn Murray (Brighton and Hove Albion) right footed shot from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the right. SubstitutionPosted at 85' Substitution, Everton. Yerry Mina replaces Lucas Digne. Posted at 83' Attempt missed. Lewis Dunk (Brighton and Hove Albion) header from the right side of the six yard box is just a bit too high.

عنا

هنا يجتمع كل من صانعي الانمي و المانجا الموهوبين من اجل التش...

Members

bottom of page