top of page

الأعضاءُ المُبدِعون

عام·351 عضوًا

Today: Kayserispor v Sivasspor live 07/01/2024

Kayserispor vs Sivasspor H2H. Yesterday | Today | Live | My Games | Finished | Not Started | Tomorrow | Predictions. Next match. Kayserispor. 09:00.

Chelsea are still in fourth spot but after only one win in their last four league games, the gap over the clubs beneath them has been steadily eroded. They are just two points above fifth-placed Sheffield United while Tottenham Hotspur can move within a point of the Blues if they win at Aston Villa on Sunday. On a day in which the injury-hit club had recalled Sam Surridge and stuck him straight on the bench, Bournemouth lacked any sort of get-up-and-go against West Ham and are now staring down the barrel of relegation after winning just one of their past 10 matches in the top flight. They had started brightly, however, controlling the opening passages of play with Diego Rico carving out opportunities for his side. Rashford said he bought into Solskjaer's vision for the club and that the manager was one of the main reasons he agreed to extend his contract in the close season. I could see where his head was at, where he wanted the club to be at and for me it was just a no-brainer," the 22-year-old added. We were on the same page and wanted the same things for the club . The players [played with their] souls, and heart and gave absolutely everything. Four matches over two rounds, really hard for the boys. They deserve this happiness. Jose Mourinho won the FA Cup in 2007 during his first spell as Chelsea manager'A chess game without pieces'Mourinho, who was also without midfielder Moussa Sissoko and full-back Ben Davies, spoke in depth about his side's injuries problems after the match. Reina, 37, returns to the Premier League having enjoyed a nine-year spell with Liverpool from 2005 to 2014. He is expected to slot immediately into the side, with current number one Tom Heaton out for the season with knee ligament damage. We’ve managed to secure a player in Pepe who has a wealth of Premier League experience," Villa boss Dean Smith told the club website. Feyenoord can really score a lot of goals especially in home games for example just a couple of days ago they hosted Breda in the Dutch cup semi-finals stage of the competition at home, and with Breda defeating in the quarter-final stage AZ Alkmaar with 3-1 on the road I certainly did not expect an easy game for Feyenoord but they ended up winning it with no less than 7-1 in the end while my bet was only on both teams scoring back then and it was won in the end. Chelsea then took the lead through Willian's penalty but battling West Ham levelled through Soucek's header right on the stroke of half-time. Man-of-the-match Antonio bundled West Ham in front six minutes after the interval but this eventful affair looked to be heading for a draw when Willian's superb free-kick with 18 minutes left drew Chelsea level. And yet, with injury-time looming, West Ham broke and the tireless Antonio set up Yarmolenko for a crisp finish that gave Moyes' men what could be a priceless three points. Paul Parker: Football doing its duty in defiance of unfair targeting from politicians Exclusive: Haaland – What I look for when moving clubs At the age of 23 he has established himself as one of the best wide players in world football and a pivotal figure for Bayern in the post-Arjen Robben-and-Franck-Ribery era. Masters said there is "always more to be done" by the Premier League in helping to combat racism in football. Football has a big role to play - we are part of society and can play a role in promoting all the right messages and will continue to do that," he said. On Monday, a fan who shouted racial abuse at players during Brighton's home Premier League game against Tottenham Hotspur in October was jailed. Everybody was so welcoming and even if you don't speak much you can still learn. They had players that had been champions and won the treble and I was like 'Berbs, I have finally made it'. This is what I had worked to all my life. I was happy, but I was 'what am I doing here?'. Like a kid. This can sometimes stop you showing what you can really do. Sir Alex (Ferguson, the then United manager) was great to everybody. He has hammered me a few times but he has been brilliant with me. For the first time in eight years, I have been treated like a proper man. When you are captain, you do as you are told. If you are treated like a man and with respect, then you reciprocate that. Pearson is more than just a strict disciplinarian, though. He is also an emotionally intelligent, shrewd man manager capable of assessing the needs of his squad - especially in the short-term, when points have been paramount - and tailoring his approach accordingly. Zaha played with an injury and it was touch and go if he was going to be on the field. It would be unlikely if we would do that to him again on Sunday,” Hodgson added. We would want to put more resources into the FA Cup if we had them. It's a great competition but we have to balance what's available to us with what we can do, take the soundings from our sports science people and weigh the possible risks. Karvina is the weakest team in the first league level in Czech Republic this season very weak attack and very poor defense, and once they open up in defense once conceding a goal especially in away games they keep on conceding more goals this why they lost recently games with either 2-0, 3-0 or 4-0 on the road as their attack is very weak and they cannot score. The Athletic Club reached the semifinals after a big win over Barcelona (1-0). However, they lost 2-1 to Real Sociedad in the local derby. The Athletic Club, aiming for the 24th Cup in its history (last in 1984), goes to the match in order to take the lead in qualifying from the first leg. Oscar de Marcos will be absent. Christian Pulisic (Chelsea) left footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the bottom right corner. Assisted by Mason Mount. Goal!Posted at 73' Goal! Chelsea 0, Southampton 2. Nathan Redmond (Southampton) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the centre of the goal. Posted at 71' Mason Mount (Chelsea) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 71' Foul by James Ward-Prowse (Southampton). McNeil rounded off the win with a superb solo goal in the 87th to send the Clarets up to eighth. Sixth-placed Sheffield United have begun to dream of a possible Champions League place but were frustrated as they were held to a 1-1 draw at home by lowly Brighton & Hove Albion. A poacher's goal from Brighton striker Neal Maupay cancelled out a peach of a strike from Enda Stevens. Rashford said he bought into Solskjaer's vision for the club and that the manager was one of the main reasons he agreed to extend his contract in the close season. I could see where his head was at, where he wanted the club to be at and for me it was just a no-brainer," the 22-year-old added. We were on the same page and wanted the same things for the club . Assisted by Mateusz Klich. SubstitutionPosted at 77' Substitution, Leeds United. Eddie Nketiah replaces Patrick Bamford. Posted at 76' Attempt missed. Pablo Hernández (Leeds United) right footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses the top right corner. Assisted by Hélder Costa. Posted at 75' Ben White (Leeds United) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 75' Foul by Joe Ralls (Cardiff City). Charlton U23 and Millwall U23 will face each other in the upcoming match in the Professional Development League. Charlton U23 this season have the following results: 6W, 5D and 4L. Meanwhile Millwall U23 have 8W, 3D and 5L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Two very strong teams, teams that already at the start of the season showed their game in attack, and already have some positive series of several matches. Moreover, they stand high in the table, in my opinion on the third and fourth line if I'm not mistaken. True, I don’t really believe in a draw, I confess right away, but I also can’t decide on someone’s victory so that the odds suit me. And since I have minus about twenty thousand in my current tournament, and only two days remain, I have no choice but to shoot three-plus bets like this. If this bet does not enter, then you need to wait for the next tournament However, athletes are allowed to express views in press conferences and on social media. We feel very strongly that the players' freedom of speech and the freedom to express themselves on political issues need to be protected," Baer-Hoffmann told reporters from international news agencies on the sidelines of an International Labour Organisation conference about athletes' rights. The implications were not lost on Mark Bullingham, chief executive of England's Football Association. It will be an absolutely huge change to the game at every level, there’s no question of that," he told reporters. The review has been prompted because of the ability of the Video Assistant Referee (VAR) to measure offside more precisely than the eyes of a moving linesman, which has led to concerns that goals are being chalked off too frequently for tiny margins. Conceded by Declan Rudd. Posted at 66' Attempt saved. Eddie Nketiah (Leeds United) header from the centre of the box is saved in the bottom left corner. Assisted by Kalvin Phillips with a cross. Teenager Matty Longstaff gave Newcastle a surprise 17th-minute lead -- reviving memories of his winner against United in the reverse fixture at St James' Park this season -- but United struck three times before halftime. Odds are way too big than what they should be for the over 2.5 goals only if we take a look at the recent meetings between these two sides and we shall see for example earlier this season when they met at Lille the hosts won that game in a game with 3 goals being scored with Lille winning 2-1, same score happened last season when Lille won at home 2-1 with Nantes while the game played here had even 5 goals between them. BALOTELLI SENT OFF FOR SIXTH DIFFERENT CLUB Brescia forward Mario Balotelli, dismissed for two bookable offences only eight minutes after coming on as a substitute in the 2-2 draw with Cagliari on Sunday, now has the dubious distinction of being sent off for six different clubs. The maverick forward, booked once for a clumsy challenge then again for dissent, was sent off once each for Inter Milan, AC Milan and Olympique de Marseille and four times each for Manchester City and Nice. Posted at 81' Allan (Napoli) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 81' Foul by Stefano Sensi (Inter Milan). SubstitutionPosted at 81' Substitution, Napoli. Hirving Lozano replaces Elseid Hysaj. Posted at 81' Foul by Allan (Napoli). Posted at 81' Marcelo Brozovic (Inter Milan) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 81' Attempt saved. Piotr Zielinski (Napoli) left footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the top centre of the goal. Al Khaleej will host Al Dhafra for this fixture of the league. Both teams are one of the outsiders in this league. Both teams are currently bottom of the table. Also, both teams have a poor results in the last matches. In any case, I expect another one tough match for both sides. I believe, Al Khaleej is worst team in the league. I do not think, the hosts will advantage at home stadium. Also, we have Al Dhafra who's is vulnerable team in the last matches. They have three consecutive losses. Nevertheless, the visitors have a chance to break the poor series. I expect, they will try to get the victory on the opposite stadium. Kayserispor vs Sivasspor » Predictions, Odds & Scores Kayserispor plays against Sivasspor in a Super Lig game, and Soccer fans are looking forward to it. The event takes place on 07/01/2024 at 10:30 UTC. Oddspedia ... There is obviously the other part of VAR which is consistent decision-making, the time to take decisions, frustration perhaps with the precision offsides and whether you like that or don’t, the jury is out on that,” he said. Masters said 94% of “key decisions” had been found to be correct this season but that clubs will discuss in April how the system will work next season and look at issues such as close offside calls and the referee’s use of the pitchside monitor. Everything that could have gone right for the Magpies did in that game and it looked like that form was going to continue on Wednesday, as misfortune in the shape of Ritchie's injury immediately turned into a positive courtesy of Gayle's tidy finish - his first Premier League goal in 773 days. The assist for that goal also came from a man making a quick impact, with Andy Carroll's pass coming just four minutes and 51 seconds after he had been sent on by Steve Bruce. You have to fit into a certain way of playing when you go to England. We would not have a manager brave enough to say 'I'm going to build my team around Matt Le Tissier' like the French did with Zinedine Zidane. Jay-Jay Okocha (midfielder) Jay Jay Okocha won an Olympic gold medal with Nigeria at the 1996 Atlanta GamesClubs: Bolton Wanderers (2002-2006), Hull City (2007-2008)Alan Shearer: "There isn't any denying how good he was. Napoli have performed as though their turn is near, but we shouldn't expect them to run riot against a useful Parma side. The bet that stands out is 'Napoli to Win & Under 3.5 Goals'. Parma are tough to beat and will undoubtedly put up a fight at Stadio San Paolo, but their defensive efforts on the road don't quite match up to Napoli's home exploits. Not only have Napoli conceded 33% less goals at home, but they've also conceded less shots on target and have a much more encouraging shots on target ratio. Napoli's ratio at home is +4.00, while Parma's is -5.00. By being tougher to get at and by being better at bettering their opponents in terms of creativity, a routine, but relatively low-scoring home win is worth siding with. After all, Napoli haven't scored more than twice at home in Serie A this season. Kayserispor - Sivasspor live free 7 January 2024 TV 2 hours 10 hours ago — 2 hours ago — Learn How to Watch Kayserispor vs Sivasspor Football Live Stream Online on 7 January 2024 10:30, See Match Results and Teams ... Every time Solskjaer looks at what his midfield’s going to be – well, let's just say I’m just surprised he’s not gone bald already because it must paralyse his brain that there is no midfield at all at United. Whatever he puts out there, there’s absolutely no guarantee it’s going to work. If you’re playing up font, you know that you’re not going to get the ball. the URA fc team and the KCCA fc team, go head to head in Uganda Premier League. The URA fc team is in 5th position with 30 points Collected. While guest team the KCCA fc team came in 2nd place by collecting 41 points Collected. He will remain a Sociedad player. And then. In the final hour, a grainy video of Slimani at Carrington goes viral, while Fernando Llorente is rushing to Enfield to finalise his Spurs return. Islam SLIMANI of MonacoGetty Images The window closes. It all goes quiet, and then you’re told there are still eight deals to be done in the Premier League. Kayserispor v Sivasspor LIVE 7. 1. 2024 | Football Follow Kayserispor v Sivasspor 7. 1. 2024 live - livescore, H2H stats, latest results and more information on Flashscore. Kayserispor vs Sivasspor Live Kayserispor vs Sivasspor live starts on 07/01/2024 at 10:30 UTC time in Super League. Currently, Kayserispor rank -, while Sivasspor hold - position. Looking to ... It's a situation like going to fight with a gun without bullets. Mourinho struck a note of caution, questioning how his side can cope without Heung-min Son and Harry Kane. I'm not worried with the 1-0 - we can go there and win. What worries me is that these are our players for the next however many matches," he said. Wales have won eight of their last nine internationals against France. France haven't won in Cardiff since 2010. Wales are unbeaten in their last seven home games in the Six Nations. Week three of the 2020 Six Nations tournament is a vital one for both Wales and France. Wales are the defending champions but have one win and one loss from their two games this year. The trouble flared in Monday's match when Lapadula converted an 83rd-minute penalty to cut Cagliari's lead to 2-1 and then rushed to grab the ball out of the net. Sweden international Olsen got there first and hoofed the ball away, prompting an angry remonstration from Lapadula. Olsen then shoved Lapadula with his shoulder, Lapadula appeared to headbutt Olsen on the chin and then Olsen pushed Lapadula to the ground before also falling over, clutching his face. Tony Pulis322989313130. Steve Bruce41211711318228. The 56-year-old saved the club from relegation in a six month stint at the helm in 2017-18 and returns with the task of lifting a side languishing in 17th in the standings and a point above the drop zone. Moyes said he had been given a second chance on the back of what he had achieved last time around, when he had been disappointed not to be retained, and could not wait to get started. By the time they take to the field at Tottenham, 103 days will have elapsed since United beat Manchester City at Old Trafford in their last Premier League match. The victory moved them to within three points of a place in the top four and extended their unbeaten run to 11 games, matching the run they went on after Solskjaer replaced current Spurs boss Jose Mourinho in December 2018. The players have gone five months without salaries yet they have rent to play and families to look after. Going without pay for this long is the worst thing that can happen to a player," said captain Kenneth Muguna. You need money for daily living and also for proper diet because without that, you cannot train. This year's coronavirus pandemic has only compounded Gor's financial issues, with the suspension of the league in March meaning the club could no longer gather gate receipts. The form of both clubs heading into Saturday’s clash only adds weight to our prediction for the visitors to take home at least a point, as Plymouth have only won two of their last six home games in all competitions and Bradford have only lost one of their last six away games in league and cup. Posted at 68' Corner, Norwich City. Conceded by Harvey Barnes. Posted at 68' Attempt blocked. Ondrej Duda (Norwich City) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. SubstitutionPosted at 67' Substitution, Leicester City. Wilfred Ndidi replaces Hamza Choudhury. Posted at 66' Foul by Jonny Evans (Leicester City). Posted at 66' Emiliano Buendía (Norwich City) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Australia captain Kerr, who was born on the outskirts of Perth, also commented on the devastating bushfires ravaging her home country after the game at Kingsmeadow. It has been really tough. You feel quite helpless over here. Hopefully it can gain the media coverage it deserves like other natural disasters," she said. Players do not perform for the audience, approaching the games more like practice matches with fewer theatrics. The lack of crowds also affects how much risk players take. It is a chance for the training champions," Bayern Munich legend Franz Beckenbauer said. He believes those who normally shine in practice and then falter under the pressure of competitive matches can come into their own in this environment. Klopp's side are running away with the Premier League title, dropping just two points all season, while Atletico are fourth in La Liga, 13 points behind leaders Real Madrid. Atletico are not the Atletico team they were before, when they had that team of warriors - all fighters who were typical Diego Simeone players. They had a nasty side," says Terreur. I watched them play Real Madrid and it was a very boring game, you see a team that is not a team any more.

عنا

هنا يجتمع كل من صانعي الانمي و المانجا الموهوبين من اجل التش...

Members

• Samar
    عضو مميز
    الادمن
  • Saniya Thakre
    Saniya Thakre
  • Ridhima Desai
    Ridhima Desai
  • WALID Gharroudi
    WALID Gharroudi
  • Pankaj
    Pankaj