top of page

الأعضاءُ المُبدِعون

عام·351 عضوًا

Guinea VS Nigeria live match 8 January 2024

Guinea-Bissau vs Nigeria live score and live streaming on March 27th, 2023 at 16:00 UTC time for Football Africa Cup of Nations Qualification.

After the emergency meeting, at last the right decision was made — until then it almost felt like footballers in England were being treated like guinea pigs. I know how I feel. If any of my family get infected through me because I’ve had to play when it’s not safe, and they get seriously ill, I’d have to think hard about ever playing again. Two attacking teams. At the same time, and in defense, both are not bad at all. I think Rijeka will go out of her way for an offensive home defeat 0-5 in November. Plus, there is a motivation for guests to go to a clean 2 place in the tournament. The home team scores in 100% of home matches (average - 1.5 goals per game), misses in 30% of home matches (average - 0.8 goals per game). Guests score in 100% of guest matches (average - 2.3 goals per game), miss in 50% of guest matches (average - 0.8 goals per game). The probability of entering over 2.5, according to my calculations, was 93%. For two teams will score from 1.89 to 2.8 goals. Let's see what happens in fact! Eintracht Frankfurt vs Hertha Berlin predictions for this Friday's German Bundesliga clash. Eintracht will hope to put a disappointing run of three straight Bundesliga losses behind them as they host struggling Hertha. Read on for all of our free German Bundesliga betting tips and predictions. Paris St-Germain have been awarded the Ligue 1 title after it was announced the season would not resume because of the coronavirus pandemic. PSG were 12 points clear at the top of the table, with a game in hand, when French football was suspended indefinitely on 13 March. Earlier this week, France's Prime Minister Edouard Philippe cancelled the 2019-20 sporting season. French football's governing body had hoped to resume the season on 17 June. While Watford worked hard to contain the hosts they offered little to suggest they were capable of a first win at Stamford Bridge since 1986. And they fell further behind before the break, with Etienne Capoue's rash challenge on Christian Pulisic resulting in a Chelsea penalty that Willian duly converted. Thereafter it was relatively plain sailing for Frank Lampard's side, who rounded off the scoring when Barkley found the top left corner from Cesar Azpilicueta's cross. Watford under-23 coach Hayden Mullins will take charge of Wednesday's Premier League game at Leicester following the sacking of Quique Sanchez Flores. Sanchez Flores returned for a second spell at the club when he replaced Javi Gracia in September but was dismissed after Saturday's defeat by Southampton. Watford are bottom of the Premier League table, six points from safety. Chris Hughton is a possible successor and the Hornets said a replacement will be appointed "imminently". Daniel Farke's side came close to equalising on the stroke of half-time though after the home side committed too many players forward for a Fred corner, Norwich broke and Todd Cantwell's goal-bound effort was superbly saved by David De Gea. The second half was a similar story with more one-way traffic. Guinea-Bissau vs Nigeria H2H stats The graph compares the results of Guinea-Bissau and Nigeria in Africa Cup of Nations. Performance ... Posted at 89' Foul by Peter Olayinka (Slavia Prague). Posted at 89' Sebastiano Esposito (Inter Milan) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Goal!Posted at 88' Goal! Slavia Prague 1, Inter Milan 3. Lautaro Martínez (Inter Milan) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Romelu Lukaku with a cross. Posted at 86' Attempt missed. Antonio Candreva (Inter Milan) right footed shot from the right side of the box is high and wide to the right. They’re a great team. What they have built there is powerful. Can United pull off another weird surprise against City? The Manchester derby has always been a fixture worth clearing your diary for even when at least one of the teams involved has been terrible. Theoretically that’s almost the case this time, with City streets ahead of United in terms of player quality, coaching and recent achievements, but tonight’s Carabao Cup semi-final first leg is leant a little extra spice by the recent league game between the two, when United somehow managed a win over their neighbours (who are making a moderate noise these days: loud but not enough to call the council over) and threw all we previously knew to be certain into the wind. For some clubs it would not be a problem to suspend and reschedule, for some others it would. Last Sunday's Inter against Sampdoria game was suspended and if Antonio Conte's men are to go all the way to the Coppa Italia and Europa League finals, it can only be made up for on 20 May, four days before the final Serie A game of the season. The alternative of postponing their Coppa Italia semi-final second leg against Napoli would lead to the final being rescheduled too. How to pronounce his nameThis one was put to bed early. It's 'De Licked' not 'De Lite'. He struggled with handballs but has now settledDe Ligt joined Juventus from Ajax for £67. July 2019 - and was keen to point out he no longer sees the Italian champions like a sweet shop. In the beginning you're looking like, 'Who's that? Who's that?' After two months I felt like I could be more myself. By that point, he had ridden out a tricky start to his Juve career - scoring an own goal in a pre-season friendly against title rivals Inter Milan. Vysehrad has a new coach starting with this year and he played a lot a lot of friendly games in which he tried to make his team be more attacking minded and he successfully managed to just that with his club scoring 5 or more goals in many of their friendly games some against 3rd league opposition even winning 9-3 with Meteor Prague, or 5-0 with Pisek a few days ago, while the hosts are really 3rd league material with only 7 points won by them so far this season it would really take a miracle to save themselves from relegation. Guinea Bissau vs Nigeria 22.01.2024 - Football Guinea Bissau vs Nigeria fixture on 22.01.2024: football match overview & live update On Monday 22.01.2024 at 17:00, a football match between Guinea Bissau ( ... Nigeria national football team: record v Guinea Head-to-head records of Nigeria against other teams. Select the opponent from the menu on the left to see the overall record and list of results. Select ... LASK did not make well start of this part in the playoffs of the league, and they are coming here after the loss and draw in the two matches. Rapid had good effort against champion Salzburg, and big 4:0 triumph over Sturm. They are coming here, in order to fight second place and the Champion league qualification in the next season. 18th round of the Czech Republic, division 2, between Pardubice and Prostejov. So far, Pardubice have won 38 points in 17 matches, goal record 30:11, ranked 1st place in the league. Prostejov are ranked 12th place with 19 points, they have scored 17 goals and conceded 27. I know there are just 3 points separating these two clubs at this moment in the league as El Masry has been quite poor so far by their usual standards, but they have been involved in Continental competition where they made it past the group stage from their Confederation Cup group stage, on 2nd place behind Pyramids, but they also have two games less played than Tanta right now and overall are really the better team between them but odds are so high on the home win because El Masry is just 4-4-5 in the league this season. With the season back under way behind closed doors after an interruption caused by the coronavirus pandemic, Chelsea look resurgent. And amid the ghostly silence that now accompanies these big occasions, Lampard's growing maturity as a manager can be heard as well as seen. Barkley winner takes Chelsea into FA Cup last fourAction and reaction from Sunday's FA Cup quarter-final tiesThe 42-year-old, in his first season in top-flight management, could be heard offering words of encouragement and tactical tweaks during a first-half drinks break as Chelsea struggled to cope with Manchester City's early surge at Stamford Bridge on Thursday. In terms of regretting having passion to defend my team, no. I could have handled it maybe slightly differently, to keep that language in. I need to be clear about this: some of the reporting said that I was upset with the celebrating of the Liverpool team. Far from it, I think Liverpool should celebrate as much as they want with the season they've had. They can celebrate like they did after the game, after every goal they scored, and they will celebrate one more time with their fans when they can. Nigeria - Equatorial Guinea Live - Africa Cup of Nations TNT Sports is your source for the latest Africa Cup of Nations match updates. Get the full recap of Nigeria - Equatorial Guinea, complete with stats and ... Newcastle loan signing Danny Rose says he was not given the same opportunities as his fellow defenders to prove himself to Jose Mourinho at Tottenham. The 29-year-old made 16 appearances for Spurs early in the season but only five after Mourinho became manager on 20 November. I do feel I wasn't given as much of a chance as everybody else in the backline," the left-back told BBC Radio 5 Live. I did want to play for him. The ‘I’ word will also be banded around next year should Liverpool see off Wolves on Sunday. Can they replicate Arsenal’s 2003-04 Invincibles? It has been 35 league games without defeat for Klopp and co. They’re almost halfway there this season, but tricky ties at Tottenham, Manchester City and Arsenal await in the second half of the campaign. Everton, meanwhile, have scored in each of their last four away games in the league and have averaged a goal per game on the road this season. With Manchester United scoring 1.87 goals per home game and Everton conceding 2.12 goals per away game, we think a 2-1 correct score prediction is the best option. Guinea-Bissau 0-2 Nigeria LIVE! Troost-Ekong goal Jan 19, 2022 — Sadiq Umar scored his first goal for Nigeria as they eased to a 2-0 victory over Guinea-Bissau in the Africa Cup of Nations to ensure a maximum ... Not feeling like a family member'A member of staff who works at Liverpool, and did not wish to be named, told BBC Sport: "The club call their staff their family - I'm not feeling like a family member. Why is a club that turns over £100m using a government scheme for its staff when other businesses are more in need of it?"I feel disappointed and I'm feeling that this government scheme could be used by businesses in trouble. Guinea vs Nigeria live free 8 January 2024 Livestream United 5 hours ago — Guinea vs Nigeria live free 8 January 2024 Livestream United States. Congress · Law... free way of life and telling us of their countries ... For now, Barca's last-16 second leg match with Napoli is to go ahead as normal and Setien said he hopes the game is played at a full stadium but will accept whatever authorities decide. I once played a match without fans as a player and it's sad because the motivation you get from the atmosphere at a game is very important. We are also going for a 1-0 victory for Parma, with the visitors scoring less than a goal per game this term. Brescia have lost by a single goal in 60% of their away defeats, so we are going with a 1-0 home win, given that these two have each seen exactly one goal in 50% of their respective home and away games. Subs: Pereyra 6, Pussetto n/a. LIVERPOOL: Alisson 5,Alexander-Arnold 5, Lovren 6, Van Dijk 5, Robertson 5, Fabinho 4, Wijnaldum 4, Oxlade-Chamberlain 4, Mane 5, Salah 5, Firmino 5. Subs: Lallana 7, Origi 6 Minamino n/a. KEY MOMENTS 34' - INJURY! Deulofeu's game looks to be over, he appeared to catch his foot in the turf as he went down after being shoved by van Dijk. Arsenal's Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang needs to "secure a contract with a more ambitious club," says the president of the Gabon Football Association. The striker finished last season as the joint-top scorer in the Premier League with 22 goals. His contract is set to expire at the end of the 2020-21 season. Right now, he's at Arsenal, and he's won nothing here, so it's a collective failing," Pierre Alain Mounguengui told ESPN. When you join the club aged 14 - like I did with City - and you go on to make your senior debut and play there for seven years, you become a Blue and so do your family - my young sons Ritz and Lazzar are fans too. European triumph would see club grow even more Media playback is not supported on this device Listen to the booing on BBC Radio 5 liveIt is brilliant that the club is in such a strong position, whatever happens in the Premier League or Champions League this season. In my opinion there is small quality difference between these two teams so anything can happen. Deportivo Ocotal u20 is actually the favorite for the win in this game, despite the act they are 5 points behind the guests Walter Ferretti u20. Maybe the home field advantage will have huge factor in the outcome of this match, however I must say Walter Ferretti u20 have been the better team so far. The Blues have now won three of their four games since the top flight resumed in June. Reaction to Chelsea's win over Watford plus all the rest of Saturday's Premier League actionChelsea regain mojo and top four placeManchester United's thumping victory against Bournemouth had seen Chelsea drop out of the top four places for the first time since 26 October. But this was the perfect response from Frank Lampard's side who were brimming with energy throughout and appeared galvanised by Wednesday's lacklustre defeat at West Ham. We’re confident that a double chance bet on Schalke will payout on Wednesday night and we have predicted a final scoreline of 1-1. Schalke have an excellent record against their hosts over the last couple of years, head into the game as the slight form favourites and sit 5pts clear of Wolfsburg in the Bundesliga table. The visitors have even picked up more points on the road than the hosts have managed in their own backyard this season, which is why we are confident Schalke will come away with at least a point to show for their efforts. Norwich City have not had a good season, and it has been worse away from home. They have produced just one away win and lost 14 and they go to this clash on the back of 10 straight losses, home and away. The team has conceded two or more goals in six of the 10 matches and failed to score in eight of those. Meanwhile, City have the second best home form this season and will be facing a side that has failed to score in five of their last six away league matches. City have averaged 3.8 goals at home in their last five league matches at the Etihad, and conceded just once. Based on this, and Norwich’s poor run we are backing this game to yield over 3.5 goals and a correct score bet of City winning 4-0 could pass. WEDNESDAY’S BIG STORIES Another Tottenham fail No more Mr Nice Guy. The kind gentleman who helped package goods for the elderly in Enfield is no more. The dastardly tactics of Jose Mourinho have returned. Mourinho has left Tottenham chiefs "very unimpressed" after he organised a one-on-one training session for Tanguy Ndombele on Hadley Common in Barnet yesterday, flouting social distancing rules, with Davinson Sanchez and Ryan Sessegnon also in attendance nearby. Only a 0-0 result on the pitch of St. Pauli in the last round, Heidenheim could not take advantage of the direct opponent in the promotion battle, Hamburg stumbled to reach the top 3. Specifically, after 28 rounds, coach and coach Frank Schmidt was standing. 4th in the rankings with 45 points and a distance of 1 point from the position of play-off promotion. DOHA, Nov 27 (Reuters) - Kuwait stunned a weakened Saudi Arabia side, triumphing 3-1 in their opening match of the Arabian Gulf Cup at the Abdullah bin Khalifa Stadium in Doha on Wednesday. Kuwait scored twice in quick succession at the end of the first half through Ahmed Al-Dhefiri and Sami Al-Sanea, with substitute Mubarak Al-Faneni making it 3-0 in the 90th minute. Sukur, by then living in the US, reportedly denounced the attempted coup, but was nonetheless, in 2017, described by Turkish-run state media as a "fugitive member of the Fetullah Terrorist Organisation (FETO). That report describes him living in a $3m house, running a cafe at Palo Alto, "the richest area of San Francisco Bay Area. Sukur tells a less fun-sounding story. I moved to the United States, initially running a cafe in California, but strange people kept coming into the bar," he told Welt am Sonntag. SubstitutionPosted at 61' Substitution, Nantes. Samuel Moutoussamy replaces Thody Elie Youan. Posted at 60' Attempt missed. Ludovic Blas (Nantes) left footed shot from outside the box misses to the left following a corner. Both teams have scored in three of the last four games between these two clubs.

عنا

هنا يجتمع كل من صانعي الانمي و المانجا الموهوبين من اجل التش...

Members

• Samar
    عضو مميز
    الادمن
  • Saniya Thakre
    Saniya Thakre
  • Ridhima Desai
    Ridhima Desai
  • WALID Gharroudi
    WALID Gharroudi
  • Pankaj
    Pankaj