top of page

الأعضاءُ المُبدِعون

عام·344 عضوًا

Today: Coventry City v Oxford United live 06/01/2024

All of the pre-match build up, live text commentary, audio commentary, match stats and highlights for Coventry City vs Oxford United on 06 Jan 24.

On paper this should be an easy task for Lyon as they travel to the home of a third division side for this cup match. Les Gones usually progress okay in this competition but haven't won it since 2012 so Rudi Garcia will be motivated to start his first season at the club with some silverware, first he needs to get past Bourg-en-Bresse. Without winning at every turn, Fleetwood continue to go quietly about their business in League 1. Joey Barton's men have lost none of their last five matches and are now outside of the play-off places by just goal difference. Early on in the season, he asked Werner to drop back on occasions and engage in passing plays instead of hanging on the shoulder of the last defender all the time. He no doubt brings impressive statistics to the Chelsea line-up - he has scored 26 goals and provided eight assists in 32 league games this season - and he will offer Lampard the option of playing in a 4-4-2 alongside Abraham or out wide in a front three. I probably won't play again'Fletcher, who won five Premier League titles at Old Trafford and earned 80 caps for Scotland, has not played for a professional club since his two-year stint at Stoke came to an end last summer. Although the Scot believes he is still capable of playing at a high level, he does not expect to continue his playing career. I haven't officially announced anything and I'm just happy to let time pass," he said. Of course during the match I expect them to forget me. Mourinho, who replaced Mauricio Pochettino, said he has spoken to Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy regarding the futures of Belgium centre-halves Toby Alderweireld and Jan Vertonghen, and Denmark midfielder Christian Eriksen. All three are out of contract at the end of the season and are free to speak other clubs from January. If I tell you that I didn't speak with Mr Levy about Eriksen, Alderweireld and Vertonghen, I would be lying," he admitted. In addition to the advantage of the pitch and the audience, Rheindorf Altach is also playing better than Wattens 1 league in the Austrian football league system, so the quality of the Rheindorf Altach is also somewhat better. Against the opponent. Moreover, Rheindorf Altach is also performing well in their home, in addition to a strong 6-1 victory in the Austrian league, the last 2 friendly matches Rheindorf Altach are also unbeaten at home (won 1, drew 1 ). At club level, Bale's ascent was rapid but not without setbacks. Tottenham fought off competition from Manchester United to sign him in 2007 but, after early promise, he struggled with injuries and a statistical quirk that showed he had failed to win a Premier League game over the course of two years and 24 fixtures. Harry Redknapp, Spurs' manager at the time, admitted he was reluctant to select Bale for fear the young left-back was cursed. Ultimately, although Hartlepool are the bigger name of the two, Barrow have been several levels above them and all other sides in the National League this season. The visitors are a consistently impressive and powerful outfit and their prospects look very bright coming into Saturday;s game. Celta Vigo has put itself in a difficult position when only 1 point in the first 2 rounds of La Liga in the post-epidemic period. With the above results, teachers and coach Garcia Junyent have dropped to 17th place in the rankings, the position is right on the group of 3 relegated teams and the score gap is only 2 points. I have to disagree with the odds in this one having watched Kaya many times in their own league where Ceres is by far the best club while Kaya lost most of the games played with Ceres home or away league or cup last season, this while I watched them win 2-0 away at Shan Utd and their defense was really not that great to watch but their opponents were too weak to score a goal in that one, and do not get impressed with the fact they won that game as Shan Utd is very weak side. Spurs have scored 13 goals in their four games in the Champions League but that huge defeat against Bayern leaves them with 9 goals against. They've certainly turned things around though and they'll still be riding the wave of confidence that a new manager brings after Mourinho's appointment last week. With an average of over three goals a game so far they'll be confident of another big result this week. This should be an entertaining game and a few goals should be scored even if most of Newcastle's do still come from defenders. Newcastle's form has improved of late (it needed to) and if their strikers can start scoring, a top ten finish is possible. Both these sides could do with signing some defenders in the transfer window. They have conceded 38 goals between them in the Premier League this season. Nine of Villa's league games this season have had over 2.5 goals scored in them, another is likely here. Go for that stat to come up in this match. The mach derby Europa league for this time is the mach we play from Europa league between Arsenal and Eintracht what be a good chance for us lay at the pick from more goals. We will look this if we see at the mach this four goals what can be a real chance for us get a secure win and do our pick best for this time. We will play the best pick for this mach this pick over from 3.25 goals what be a best chance for us get a win and do our position in the full stage best, Happy and Joy! Full TimePosted at 90'+7' Second Half ends, Norwich City 1, Wolverhampton Wanderers 2. Posted at 90'+7' Corner, Norwich City. Conceded by Patrick Cutrone. BookingPosted at 90'+6' Matt Doherty (Wolverhampton Wanderers) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 90'+6' Onel Hernández (Norwich City) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 90'+6' Foul by Matt Doherty (Wolverhampton Wanderers). Real Madrid were held by Celta Vigo as they moved one point above Barcelona at the top of La Liga. Celta took a shock lead when Iago Aspas played in Fedor Smolov to score his first goal in Spanish football. Toni Kroos then swept home from 16 yards and Sergio Ramos gave Real the lead with a penalty, which was won by Eden Hazard on his return after almost three months out with an ankle injury. But Santi Mina scored a late equaliser from Denis Suarez's pass. In terms of recent domestic form, Shrewsbury have been a bit up and down, even at home, but their results show that they're by no means an easy team to get the better of, as Bristol City discovered less than a fortnight ago. Sam Rickett's men have lost two of their last five at home, but neither of those losses were by more than a single goal, while they've only lost three out of 12 at home this term. Jon Toral replaces Daniel Batty. Posted at 81' George Friend (Middlesbrough) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 81' Foul by Josh Magennis (Hull City). Posted at 79' Attempt blocked. George Saville (Middlesbrough) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. SubstitutionPosted at 79' Substitution, Middlesbrough. Ashley Fletcher replaces Britt Assombalonga. Posted at 78' Patrick McNair (Middlesbrough) wins a free kick on the right wing. Bayern are very satisfied with Hansi Flick's work," said club CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge in a statement. The team has had a very good development under him, plays attractive football which is reflected in results. We are the only club still competing in all three competitions. The 55-year-old Flick took over in November, replacing Nico Kovac, and after initial wobbles rediscovered Bayern's domestic dominance, putting them back at the top of the Bundesliga and in the running for a record-extending eighth straight league title. The Bundesliga will resume behind closed doors on Saturday 16 May - and is the first European league to restart following the coronavirus shutdown. One of the games on the day of relaunch will be the derby between Schalke and Borussia Dortmund. Champions Bayern Munich, who are four points clear at the top of the table, travel to Union Berlin on Sunday. Most teams have nine games to play, with the final weekend of the season rescheduled for 27-28 June. Friendly game in Denmark and match between Kobenhavn and Odense. This is first game for this teams after March and the championship was suspended due to a corona virus. Kobenhavn last game was played with a Basaksehir in the Europa league and lost 1-0 away. On the another side Odense last game was played with a Sonderjyske in the domestic championship where they played a 1-1 draw away. Coventry City vs Oxford United H2H Coventry City vs Oxford United H2H. « Back | Yesterday | Today | Live | My Games | Finished | Not Started | Tomorrow | Predictions. Next match. We have to respect the players' welfare. They need a rest. They need a mental rest, a physical rest, and that's what the winter break is all about," said Klopp. We had to make these decisions beforehand because these boys have families. As well as Shrewsbury's visit to Anfield, Newcastle will travel to Oxford after a 0-0 draw at St James' Park. Tottenham and Southampton will have to meet again after drawing 1-1 on the south coast, with the date currently set for Wednesday, 5 February. Three of the last five matches between these teams have ended in draws. Leicester have lost their last two Premier League matches. West Ham have only lost one of their last three Premier League matches. Leicester are back in Premier League action in midweek when they host West Ham at the King Power Stadium. Much is at stake when these two clubs meet on Monday night. We expect Istanbul Basaksehir to get the job done but it may take a while to wear down Konyaspor. Back the score to be level at the break and the visitors to be in front at full-time. VVV vs Emmen predictions for Saturday's match in the Eredivisie. Two struggling sides battle it out over three precious points in the Eredivisie this weekend as VVV play host to Emmen. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. They put the wives of those who had played on the plane, ahead of some players who had made key contributions in Europe that season, which was just shocking. We got back to John Lennon Airport on a later flight to the team and, when we landed, the victory parade had already started. You could not get to the bus because of the crowds, so I just went home. That was the moment I made my mind up that I had to leave the club. Since I came here I said I want to win the Premier League. The city did not win it for a long time. Last year we had a chance but Man City also played really well and deserved it. It's our time to win the league. Ruthless Liverpool thrash PalaceWhen can Liverpool win the Premier League?Action and reaction from Wednesday's Premier League gamesHow you rated the playersLiverpool's last top-flight league title, their 18th, came in 1989-90, when Sir Kenny Dalglish led them to victory. What next for Moshiri's project? Everton shareholder Farhad Moshiri sacked former manager Ronald Koeman nine games into his second seasonNo-one can doubt Moshiri's ambition, given he has sanctioned around £450m of spending and laid out plans for a new stadium at Bramley Moore Dock, but his big decisions have a very poor success rate. Moshiri wants Everton to join the A-list in the north-west alongside Liverpool, Manchester City and Manchester United - what he calls "the Hollywood of football". Coventry City - live score, predicted lineups and H2H stats Coventry City vs Oxford United on Sat, Jan 6, 2024, 12:30 UTC. Check live results, H2H, match stats, lineups, player ratings, insights, team forms, shotmap, ... Reaction & as it happenedFamiliar story as Dykes causes problemsLivingston's victory over Celtic in October formed the narrative ahead of this game. It was the only defeat Lennon's side have suffered on the road in the Premiership this season. It was the manner of the 2-0 victory that lingered, Livingston's forwards - Lyndon Dykes in particular - giving the likes of Christopher Jullien a torrid early introduction to life in the Scotland's top flight. Peterborough have failed to score in three of their last four on the road too, which doesn’t bode well when coming up against a Lincoln City defence that can be fiercely protective of their clean sheet. Zbrojovka Brno is going to face Vysocina Jihlava. The hosts of this match are pretty strong in the last matches as they won four of last five games played. Previously they played at home against Trinec and won that clash 5:0. Brno is strong at home as they won 8 of 11 matches in this season and they are undefeated as only one team in this league. Jihlava lost 4 of 10 games on away and conceded 17 goals. I don't think that they will be able to avoid this defeat against Brno. The hosts are a just better team Season is starting up in the Faroe's and it's nice to have another league added to our competition together with the K league. Talking about this over 2.5 goals. There is value on this bet, and the last 3 matches at HB were over 2,5 goals. I would like to bet on over 3,5 goals actually but this is a much safer bet as all the last results came up this way. I think this match will be a goalless to Streymur and it will end up 3 x 0 or 4 x 0. Let's see if this season start does not bring any surprises. We can’t play it out in September or October. Video - Has Van de Beek opened the door to Manchester United? - Euro Papers01:26 He then suggested that: “If the authorities do not allow us to play, then we cannot play. In order to deal with the financial fallout of coronavirus, Financial Fair Play regulations could be amended or suspended. 15 out of 17 Atletico Madrid league games have had under 2.5 goals scored in them. Only 11 goals have been scored in eight Atletico Madrid away games this season. Atletico Madrid have only conceded five away league goals this season. Real Betis had a shaky start to the season but come into this game against fifth placed Atletico Madrid in good form. I was struggling with tendinitis in both knees and just wanted my career to be over," he added. Newcastle had invested heavily in me and I felt I couldn't justify it. I remember Manchester United were interested in me as well, that summer, but I knew I couldn't go there. I knew I was in no position to compete with the likes of the players they had there. Having to deal with that was the toughest time during my career. But the league was almost immediately rapped over the knuckles when UEFA told members it was of "paramount importance" that competitions, including domestic leagues, were decided on the field and that stopping should "really be the last resort". It appeared to suggest that, where competitions did not end on the field, the clubs involved might not qualify for European competition next season. He has signed a four-and-a-half-year deal at the Nou Camp. The 29-year-old has played for Middlesbrough, Esbjerg and Toulouse before moving to La Liga and will be unveiled formally at the club's stadium on Thursday. Braithwaite scored 13 goals in 41 games for Madrid-based Leganes since signing from the Teesiders in 2019 and featured for Denmark during their run to the last 16 of the 2018 World Cup in Russia. I have said to the boys already, two weeks ago, that we will have a winter break, so it means we will not be there -- it will be the kids who play that game because they cannot deal with us like nobody cares about it. I know it is not very popular, but that's the way I see it. The Premier League asked us to respect the winter break and that's what we'll do. I cannot say that he is injured because in five minutes we start a training session that you could watch from the stands and he will be training normally," Mourinho told his post-match press conference. Tanguy NdombeleGetty Images "So I cannot say he is injured. I can say that yesterday he told me he was not feeling in condition to play the game, not based on injury but on fears of previous injuries that he has had since the start of the season, two, three or four muscular injuries and the feeling of not being ready to start the game. Martial also seems to have responded to Fernandes' arrival. The Frenchman's latest goal means he has found the net in three consecutive games for the first time since September 2017. The manner of it was superb - first nudging Christian Kabasele aside, then brilliantly finding space with a neat bit of skill after Foster's initial save had returned the ball to him before keeping his composure to chip into an empty net. A majority of PSV Jong’s defeats this season (7) have had a 1-goal margin while 3 of Ajax Jong’s wins have had a 1-goal margin, and we are backing the visitors to claim a fourth win via the odd goal on Monday night but wouldn’t be shocked if they won by a greater margin as ten of their wins have been by 2 goals or more. With this being a derby match of sorts, we are expecting a close and competitive ninety minutes as the last three encounters between the pair have proved and that is why we have backed a narrower winning margin for Ajax Jong this Monday. The result allowed fifth-placed Sheffield United to close the gap on Chelsea to four points and Manchester United could move within two points if they beat Everton at Old Tarfford on Sunday. Meanwhile, Eddie Howe's charges jump up to 14th, four points above the drop zone. Dan Gosling of AFC Bournemouth scores his team's first goal which is given following a VAR check during the Premier League match between Chelsea FC and AFC Bournemouth at Stamford Bridge on December 14, 2019 in London, United Kingdom. Schalke and Bayer Leverkusen will face each other in the upcoming match in the Bundesliga. Schalke this season have the following results: 9W, 11D and 10L. Meanwhile Bayer Leverkusen have 17W, 5D and 8L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. ‘Correct Score’ punter can try a 1-0 win for the hosts, who don’t often score multiple goals but who’re also very good at restricting teams. Reims have scored exactly once in two of their last three at home, while the visitors, who rarely score on the road, have lost by a goal to nil three times away from home in Ligue 1 since late September. It turns out Saul Niguez is staying put…After days of speculation, the Atletico Madrid midfielder has put us all out of our misery and finally announced his 'new club'. But all is not as it seems. View more on twitterHe's had a lot of fans - perhaps primarily Manchester United supporters - on tenterhooks, since he posted this cryptic message on Sunday. View more on twitterThat teaser sent Twitter into a bit of a flurry of gossip. There are seven matches on Saturday, with three more on Sunday. Here’s what to look out for… Saturday, December 28 (Times GMT) Brighton 12:30 Bournemouth Newcastle United 15:00 Everton Southampton 15:00 Crystal Palace Watford 15:00 Aston Villa Norwich City 17:30 Tottenham West Ham United 17:30 Leicester City Burnley 19:45 Manchester United Sunday, December 29 Arsenal 14:00 Chelsea Liverpool 16:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers Manchester City 18:00 Sheffield United Six-pointer Saturday With five of the top eight sides, plus Arsenal, in action on Sunday, Saturday’s action has a heavier focus on the bottom half of the Premier League table.

عنا

هنا يجتمع كل من صانعي الانمي و المانجا الموهوبين من اجل التش...

Members

bottom of page