top of page

الأعضاءُ المُبدِعون

عام·356 عضوًا

Today: Guingamp vs. Rennes live 7 January 2024 Streaming

Watch now live without ads! Verified Legal Live Stream. *To watch, you must have a funded account or a placed bet within the last ...

Manchester City forward Raheem Sterling will miss Sunday's home Premier League match against West Ham because of a hamstring injury. The England international, 25, limped out of his club's 2-0 defeat at Tottenham last Sunday. Second-placed City, who are 22 points behind leaders Liverpool, confirmed that scans had revealed damage to Sterling's left hamstring. Sterling has featured in 23 of City's 25 league matches this season. Confrontation history shows that in the last 11 away games at Brann Stadion, Kare Ingebrigtsen's team won 6 draws 1 lost 4, 7/11 matches ended with at least 3 goals scored, in the last 2 visits Rosenborg won 1 loss 1. Counting the past 20 confrontations, Brann won 7 draws 2 lost 11, 15/20 matches ended with at least 3 goals scored, only counted Last 4 matches Brann won 1 draw 1 lost 2. Brann didn't win 6/10 recent matches, won the last 3/5 matches. At home team Lars Arne Nilsen's army has not won 6 of the last 10 matches, not won the last 3/5 matches. I love the job I do and I think that comes across - that I'm enjoying what I do. Hmmm…"I've just got to be myself on the pitch or I just won't referee properly," he explains, adding, "I love a stepover," which is, of course, one of his trademarks. It's just there and you do it. If I didn't do it, I wouldn't feel comfortable. If the ball came and I thought, right, I'd better move out of the way, I'd be all over the place. It all happened so quickly even though we knew it was coming. We were handed letters saying your time is finished at Sporting Fingal. The club will no longer exist from today. You’re free to seek employment somewhere else. O’Brien’s wife was in labour as he was getting his letter. It kept my mind off the situation with football,” he said. You’ve lost your job, the club no longer exists. But your daughter is born. aalesund started this season very very bad with 2 defeats and believe it or not but their defense aloud 11 goals to their opponents and after that I m sure their confidence is not on high level at all and also their coach needs to find better defenders so for this game I don't think they will be ready for bran and I think it is very realistic Alesund is going to lose one more game at the season start, on the other hand bran started with two wins and they seems to be very good team so I surely recommend this bet With just two points separating the teams heading into this Matchday 15 contest we can certainly anticipate a closely run affair, but we're siding with Mallorca to bank the three points on the strength of their home form this term and Betis' growing problems on the road. Defender David Luiz was too impetuous and dangerman Aubameyang was a relatively subdued presence before being substituted late on. Arteta watched impassively and the serious work begins on Sunday when he gets his new charges on the training ground. Arteta to Arsenal is a move 20 years in the making - Guillem Balague column'This is a good decision' - Emery backs Arteta as Gunners successorMan of the match - Yerry Mina (Everton) Yerry Mina was a solid presence for Everton in defence, winning over 70% of his duels while completing all 37 of his passes. Oleksandria have only lost twice at home domestically this season, playing eight games in front of their own fans, while Wolfsburg have drawn two of their six games on the road in the Bundesliga. The Ukrainians score an average of 1.63 and concede an average of 1.13 goals at home this season, while Wolfsburg score an average of 1.33 on the road and concede 0.83, which is why we’re expecting a low-scoring affair this Thursday. The Premier League said it is in regular contact with Government officials responsible for policy for crowded places, and will be working closely with club doctors as they look to share "best practice". The main advice to clubs is that increased care needs to be taken with hygiene and steps must be taken to limit access to stadiums and training grounds. Several clubs have already taken their own action, including stopping players signing autographs, having 'selfies' with fans and shaking hands with club staff. Guingamp vs Rennes Live Score & Result | 7 Jan 2024 1 day ago — About Guingamp vs Rennes. Guingamp host Rennes, the match starts on Sunday 7 January 2024 UTC time in the National cup. Guingamp vs Rennes ... People say Scotland is just a wee nation and don't have much of an effect on the world. Well, we might only be a small country, but we've had a few effects. The Sheraton Hotel, Gothenburg. June, 1992. Head coach Andy Roxburgh prepares his team for a step into the unknown. When you go out on that park today, you'll be doing something that no other Scottish player has ever done," he said hours before Scotland's first ever appearance at European Championship. Liverpool will be without goalkeeper Alisson Becker for the Merseyside derby after he was sent off in the late stages of their 2-1 win over Brighton. See alsoLiverpool v Brighton - LIVE Premier League updates Brighton arrived knowing that a win could take them into the Europa League places but that never looked on the cards. Jan 13 (Reuters) - Maurizio Sarri, brought in as Juventus coach to impose his distinctive style of football, was left frustrated when they reverted to the more cautious approach of predecessor Massimiliano Allegri during their match at AS Roma. Sarri, whose side raced to a 2-0 lead inside the first 10 minutes, was happy with their performance for the first hour of the 2-1 win which put them back on top of Serie A as the season reached the halfway mark. Napoli won 2-0 against Liverpool on matchday one of this season's Champions League. Only two teams have ever won home and away against the reigning champions in the group stages - Ajax against AC Milan in 1994-95 and CSKA Moscow against Real Madrid in 2018-19. LiverpoolLiverpool have won six of their seven home European Cup/Champions League games against Italian opposition - the exception was a 2-1 defeat by Fiorentina in December 2009 under Rafael Benitez. Thanks for reading and we'll back in the morning with the latest updates. Players launch #PlayersTogether A huge number of Premier League players have announced the lauch of #PlayersTogether, an initiative that claims to be set up to support the NHS and its chariities. FULL STORY 20:30 - Italy gears up for restart As it appears that Italy is gaining control of the coronavirus spread in their country after weeks of lockdown, it appears that the footballing authorities are planning how and when to restart. Spain, Germany, Italy, France and the Netherlands also had 31 January deadlines. Portuguese clubs can still buy players until 2 February, while Russian, Chinese and US clubs are among those who can still bring in new players. Is there any chance of more signings this season?Clubs can sign free agents after the deadline - at any stage of the season - as long as they left their previous club before the transfer deadline. Let's continue with matches from Germany Bundesliga and this is new one, where I believe in goals, what is pretty real to expect. So, Red Bull Leipzig is very strong this season and this team is fighting for the title, with few other teams. I was watched them in Munich, against Bayern where result was just 0-0. They are attack big rival all the time, the were better team, but at the end, they are won one point. On the other side, Werder is excellent for betting on goals - I will try this option. Odds are great and it is real. Benfica's home record in the Europa League is nothing to be sniffed at. 22 games unbeaten since the rebranding of the competition more than a decade ago, it could take a special team to beat the Eagles on their own patch. Or maybe it simply takes a poor Benfica side to lose the record. Underperforming in Europe this season, we think they could be susceptible to a Shakhtar side that has won 11 of their 15 away games in the Europa League. Back the visitors to win or draw at the Estadio Da Luz. It is their longest since a 17-game sequence during Jose Mourinho's first season in charge. They have already extended striker Odion Ighalo's loan to the end of January 2021 and, under normal circumstances, would expect to make further signings in the summer. Solskjaer is known to be a huge admirer of Borussia Dortmund's England international Jadon Sancho. However, executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward has already said United are not immune from the financial issues affecting virtually every other top-flight club and Solskjaer explained why. Middlesbrough have claimed all of their wins against the league’s lesser lights, with each of those victories coming in 1-0 home wins. They’ve kept a clean sheet in nearly half of their home games, while Stoke have failed to score in 40% of their trips. With Boro winning back to back games here 1-0, we’re backing a repeat on Friday night. Media playback is not supported on this device Alphonso Davies: The Bayern teenager who was a refugee “We start training about 10:15 in individual groups of about six. We do our assignments for that day. We don’t high five or fist pump each other – we try to keep a safe distance. We don’t have set-pieces. We are just getting back our touches and fitness, some passing, some shooting, some running. It keeps us in shape. And with 12 minutes remaining, Joelinton, who had missed an easy chance in the first half, scored his second league goal for the club - 2,130 minutes and 39 shots after scoring the first. Blades lose sharpness at St James' Defender John Egan could not get the better of Joelinton at St James' Park on SundayWilder's post-match talk to his team might not be repeatable. His side's success this season has been built on unwavering discipline and a miserly defence - the second best in the league before Sunday - but neither were evident today. Following a meeting of their joint response group, the SFA has reminded member clubs "in the strongest possible terms" to "desist" training activities and follow the social distancing advice outlined by the government. I would urge our members, and especially our Affiliated National Associations responsible for grassroots football, to ensure clubs observe social distancing guidance outlined by government," SFA chief executive Ian Maxwell said in a statement. Reece James Club: ChelseaAge: 20Position: Versatile defender/midfielderReece James has been allowed to flourish under Lampard's youth policy at Stamford Bridge. James impressed on loan at Wigan Athletic in the Championship last season, before stepping up to the Premier League this term. He is a technically gifted footballer who is equally comfortable at right-back, in central midfield or central defence, and his ability to deliver dangerous crosses from wide has produced two assists. Guingamp vs Stade Rennais live score, H2H and lineups Guingamp is going head to head with Stade Rennais starting on 7 Jan 2024 at 13:30 UTC . The match is a part of the Coupe de France. On Sofascore livescore ... Raphael Guerreiro (Borussia Dortmund) left footed shot from outside the box is saved in the bottom left corner. Assisted by Jadon Sancho. Posted at 85' Attempt blocked. Mahmoud Dahoud (Borussia Dortmund) left footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Posted at 81' Foul by Thorgan Hazard (Borussia Dortmund). Posted at 81' Niko Gießelmann (Fortuna Düsseldorf) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Shakhtar Donetsk v Benfica Wolfsburg v Malmo 12:25 - Inter Milan to take on Ludogorets Ludogorets have got the dreaded draw in the form of Serie A leaders Inter Milan. Meanwhile there's an intriguing clash as Salzburg meet Eintracht Frankfurt. Manchester United to face Club Brugge Manchester United have got a favourable draw, in the form of Club Brugge. PEC Zwolle vs Utrecht predictions for Friday's match in the Eredivisie. Struggling Zwolle have the home advantage against European hopefuls Utrecht in the Eredivisie on Friday but it's the visitors that head into the game as the clear form favourites. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. Paper Round's view: Willian would represent a clever deal for Arsenal if they manage to get the deal over the line. It has been widely reported that Mikel Arteta's summer funds will be limited if the Gunners fail to qualify for the Champions League. Arsenal currently sit in ninth place in the Premier League and are eight points of top four, so it's now likely that the transfer funds won't be a huge amount at the end of the season. the Clermont fc team and the Orleans fc team, go head to head in France Liga II. The Clermont fc team is in 6th with 34 points Collected. While guest team the Orleans fc team came in last place by collecting 16 points. He passed it forward - that was his first thought. Jorginho is now suspended for the next couple of games, so he's put in a performance that's said to the manager 'you have to keep me in this team'. Everything he has done has been spot on. He is so confident, to have that belief in his ability. View more on twitterFormer Tottenham and England midfielder Jermaine Jenas on BBC OneBilly Gilmour has looked like he is having a kick-about in the park with his mates. Odds are so high on the over 2.5 goals line because these two clubs are just bottom and 2nd from bottom in the league table so far this season plus when they met a month ago at Merw the hosts won that game with 1-0 in the end so under 2.5 goals happened back than, just that lately both defenses are very weak with Energetik conceding 6 goals in their last two games which were also at home and Merw also conceding 7 goals in their last two league games. Perhaps the tactics were wrong, too; but credit to Southampton, who stuck to their plan and grabbed three points in style. Nathan Redmond of Southampton scores his team's second goal past Kepa Arrizabalaga of Chelsea during the Premier League match between Chelsea FC and Southampton FC at Stamford Bridge on December 26, 2019 in London, United Kingdom. This period has given me a chance to recover a bit more. Before lockdown I was at the stage where I was pretty much doing everything except training with the team. The last week or so I have been able to do one-on-one training with one coach on the pitch. It's a case of getting that feeling back and doing a lot of individual training and finishing. Shocked and angry'Kane said he had been in touch with team-mate Dele Alli, who was held at knifepoint during a burglary in the early hours of Wednesday morning. Guingamp vs Rennes stream and TV listings Guingamp vs Rennes - January 9, 2024 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV. Who is the training camp for? The manager?Arteta had talked of a mini pre-season as he tries to get his methods across but there was no sign of any progress before the break. Perhaps the 0-0 scoreline was to be expected - after all, Arsenal have failed to score in the first half in eight of their past 12 Premier League games. Freedom, fitness and flying full-backs forwards - what Arteta changedArsenal had to change and let's give Arteta credit where it is due - his side produced after the break. However, a senior source has told the BBC there is merit in the proposals and they could be used as a template that can be amended slightly to gain support from clubs and countries alike. The ECA is trying to increase both the size and scope of what will be three European competitions by 2024 as many clubs outside the major leagues feel they do not get enough games. Europe's five most high-profile domestic leagues - in England, Spain, Italy, France and Germany - are providing all 16 teams for the knockout stages of this season's Champions League; it is the first time that has happened in the competition's history. It's still tight at the top of the Bundesliga with only six points covering the top six. Bayern are in top form though and deservedly favourites to win another title. They are scoring plenty of goals and take on a side that concedes on a regular basis at home. Bet on Bayern to win this game and be ahead at both half and full time. S. SUM struck a deal with FIFA for the U. S. ABC and ESPN to broadcast the games. Abbott said that era of deciding what MLS's new strategy was going to be was quite probably the most pivotal time in terms of laying the foundation for all of the growth the league has seen since. We had obviously tremendous optimism that the league would be successful," said Abbott. Chelsea v Bayern Munich KEY STAT: Chelsea and Bayern Munich will meet in the Champions League for the first time since the 2012 final, which the Blues won 4-3 on penalties with Frank Lampard as captain. MOST GOALS Chelsea: César Azpilicueta, Jorginho, Tammy Abraham (2) Bayern: Robert Lewandowski (10) MOST ASSISTS Chelsea: Kurt Zouma (2) Bayern: Corentin Tolisso/Ivan Perisic (3) KEY PLAYER Chelsea: Tammy Abraham Bayern: Robert Lewandowski PREDICTION Bayern have masked dubious domestic form with an imperious showing in Europe, and in Lewandowski are in possession of Europe’s premier marksman. Suwalki is number 18 team on the table with 20 points. They are 8 points behind safe zone. Tychy is number 13 team on the table with 32 points. They are also out of shape and has not won since December. They have combined for more La Liga goals in El Clasico than any other duo in the 21st century (five). Real MadridReal Madrid captain Sergio Ramos has the chance to become the player with the most appearances in El Clasico history (43), surpassing Manolo Sanchís, Francisco Gento and Xavi (42 each). Zinedine Zidane is unbeaten in his four managerial games at Camp Nou in all competitions (W2 D2) and he could become the first Real Madrid manager to remain unbeaten in five away Clasicos. The Premier League is set to resume in June but with one enormous difference - no fans will be allowed inside the stadiums. For match-going supporters this creates a dilemma. How can you follow your team and how do you go about recreating the matchday rituals and traditions that are, for some, as much a part of going to a game as the actual football itself?Are you planning online watching parties with friends? Will you be having a virtual trip to the pub before kick-off? How do you intend to discuss the game during and afterwards while lockdown restrictions remain in place? We want to hear what you intend to do on matchdays to get you as close to your tried and tested routines as possible. Former World Cup winner Klinsmann had replaced Ante Covic as head coach in late November with Hertha struggling in the relegation zone. But despite pledges to turn things around and make the team a powerhouse in Germany in the next few seasons, Hertha have managed only one win in their last five league games and are in 14th, six points above the relegation play-off spot. Arteta has left his role as Manchester City assistant manager to replace fellow Spaniard Unai Emery, who was sacked by Arsenal following a run of poor results last month. The 37-year-old has never managed a club before but Arsenal's head of football Raul Sanllehi felt the former captain was the "perfect person" among several top-class candidates. Full TimePosted at 90'+6' Second Half ends, Charlton Athletic 2, Hull City 2. Goal!Posted at 90'+6' Own Goal by Dillon Phillips, Charlton Athletic. Charlton Athletic 2, Hull City 2. Posted at 90'+6' Attempt saved. Keane Lewis-Potter (Hull City) header from the centre of the box is saved in the bottom right corner. Assisted by Kamil Grosicki with a cross. BookingPosted at 90'+5' Jonathan Leko (Charlton Athletic) is shown the yellow card. Full TimePosted at 90'+4' Second Half ends, Wolverhampton Wanderers 2, West Ham United 0. Posted at 90'+3' Foul by Pedro Neto (Wolverhampton Wanderers). Posted at 90'+3' Nathan Holland (West Ham United) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 90'+2' Attempt blocked. Andriy Yarmolenko (West Ham United) right footed shot from the right side of the box is blocked. The hosts continue their infighting, which rearing up even post-match at Liverpool. That’s due to their poor league return – Napoli have earned 20 points after 13 Serie A games this term, they had earned more at this stage in each of their last seven seasons in the competition. The speculation around the manager continues, with Carlo Ancelotti under pressure after a seven-game winless run.

عنا

هنا يجتمع كل من صانعي الانمي و المانجا الموهوبين من اجل التش...

Members

bottom of page