top of page

الأعضاءُ المُبدِعون

عام·346 عضوًا

(watch@@@) Texans vs Colts live online 7 January 2024

5 hours ago — NFL predictions, picks, and odds for Houston Texans vs Indianapolis Colts. Texans vs. Colts best bet, same-game parlay, and game analysis.

Brighton chief executive Paul Barber has encouraged Premier League players to speak up if worried over coronavirus return-to-training protocols. Chelsea midfielder N'Golo Kante and Watford captain Troy Deeney are among those deciding not to train since players were allowed back to their clubs this week. Barber reports no issues at Brighton. But he said: "We want players to have the freedom to speak as they feel they need to. Due to extreme and escalating weather conditions and in the interests of supporter and staff safety, today's match has been postponed," City said in a statement on Sunday. This decision has been made by Manchester City's safety officer following consultation with club stakeholders and officials at West Ham United. Lionel Messi vom FC BarcelonaGetty Images TALKING POINT - Lionel Messi’s numbers don’t tell the full story of his form On the face of things, Messi’s form is no cause for concern. The Argentine has scored five times in his last four appearances and made the difference here, earning Barcelona a win from the penalty spot. Danny Ings opened the scoring, tapping in from close range after Shane Long's initial effort was saved by Villa keeper Tom Heaton. And Long could have added a second before Jack Stephens met James Ward-Prowse's corner to double Saints' lead with a towering header into the bottom right corner. Ings punished Marvelous Nakamba's loose control to add Southampton's third after the break. And while Jack Grealish's superb effort flew into the top right corner for the hosts to reduce the arrears it was not enough to prevent Saints from claiming their fifth win of the season. The host have been 7 draws in 9 matches in all competitions. Even their last two meetings together were draws (1-1, 2-2). Though the host are not that great in their performance they have not lost to 3rd placed Stuttgart away. The away team are also unbeaten in their last 7 matches in all competitions. The guest last 3 out of matches were draws. And comparing the two with the team's loss from either sides as see them similar and possibly DRAW. Home and away form 9 against 9, they are both equal hone against Away. The host haven't loss away, the worse they have done is draw Norwich have lost each of their last three home games in the Premier League and have shipped an average of 2.67 goals per game at Carrow Road this term. This includes a 5-1 demolition at the hands of Aston Villa, a 2-0 loss to bottom of the table Watford, and a 3-1 defeat against a struggling Manchester United side. Sat in 2nd place, five points clear of Sunday's opponents, who're in third, Marseille are enjoying a strong campaign. They've not really challenged PSG, who're five points clear at the top, but it's safe to say that André Villas-Boas' men are the next-best in France. Victory lifts Derby to 13th, while Stoke remain 20th after seeing a four-game unbeaten run brought to an unceremonious end. Relive Friday's Championship actionNo Championship side has a better home points haul than Derby this season - 32 from 16 games - but this was a particularly special night at Pride Park as Rooney proved he can continue to pull the strings. Playing in a deeper role, as is becoming customary as the 34-year-old reaches the twilight of his career, the former Manchester United man pulled Potters players out of position throughout. Ozil seemed to be a perennial problem for EmeryGetty Images 5. Hire some staff Spare a thought for Freddie Ljungberg, one of the most exciting players in a very exciting Arsenal team. Since starting working for the club in 2013, he has been an ambassador, the under-15s coach, the under-23s coach, a first-team coach and then interim manager. Texans vs Colts Live Stream: How to Watch Online Without Cable Texans vs Colts Live Stream: How to Watch Online Without Cable It's make-or-break time for Bill O'Brien and the rest of the Houston Texans (0-3). After ... Ter Stegen pulled off another impressive stop to deny Alvaro Morata’s header from breaking the deadlock before Gerard Pique powered a header from a corner kick down into the turf and on to the crossbar. The match looked set to end in stalemate until Messi picked up the ball, played a one-two with Luis Suarez and guided a trademark left-footed finish into the far corner of the net, once again sending Barcelona ahead of rivals Real Madrid at the top of La Liga on goal difference. Iceland midfielder Gylfi Sigurdsson is enigmatic but gifted. Striker Dominic Calvert-Lewin, 22, has looked transformed under Ferguson, while another young Englishman, 21-year-old midfielder Tom Davies, can only develop via Ancelotti's wisdom. The new manager needs to make Everton tougher to beat and more steely in the face of adversity. They never came from behind to win a league game during Marco Silva's 18 months in charge. I had the same bet on opening day when Oakleigh with their new interesting signings for this amateur league level hosted Avondale who reached the final of the play-offs last season here in NPL Victoria, and Oakleigh took a 3-0 lead before an own goal pretty late made it 3-1 in their favor and so covered my over 3.5 goals bet, but their defense was not put under too much pressure because Avondale received an early red card and played most of the game in 10 men. Still Oakleigh conceded even so and I was not that impressed with their defense. Colts vs. Texans: NFL playoffs game time, TV schedule Jan 5, 2019 — The Colts and Texans open the 2019 NFL playoffs in Houston. We break down the pertinent information to get you ready for the game. Preston should win this match. Nevertheless, the key reason for my pick is connect with Norwich. The guests could sacrifice this competition. They will be focused on the Premier League. Norwich City are last on the table and must start collecting the points in order to avoid relegation. But there is another reason for my pick. The key player Teemu Pukki picked up a hamstring injury in the last match against Crystal Palace on New Year's Day. Pukki is the best scorer with nine goals. In addition, he has three assists. So, the whole team have scored 22 goals in the Premier League, while the Finn is responsible for 12. Without Pukki Norwich will lose. Bruce was then short odds to become the first Premier League manager to lose his job, but he remains and enhanced his reputation on Tyneside while Emery has gone. So did we underestimate Bruce? And how far could he take the club?How does he compare to Benitez so far? Steve Bruce has promoted homegrown midfielder Matty Longstaff (left) into the team, playing him alongside older brother Sean (right)For some Newcastle supporters, Bruce succeeding Benitez seemed like just another insult during a disappointing summer in which their hopes of hanging on to the Spaniard and talks of a takeover from the Middle East vanished in a matter of weeks. PlayerPremier League goalsPremier League appearancesGoals per game ratioAlan Shearer2604410. Wayne Rooney2084910. Harry Kane137203 (3 apps for Norwich City)0. How you reacted on social mediaScott Driscoll: 200 premier league appearances. Eyes that's some scoring record that!!Joe Staunton: 137 goals in 200 Premier League appearances for Harry Kane. Ridiculous ratio. Harry: 137 goals in 200 Premier League games for Kane. Carlos Gamarra, the former captain of Paraguay's national team who also played for several Brazilian clubs, visited Ronaldinho with a group of ex-players in jail on Sunday. Vera said others who were at the regular Sunday visiting time befriended the Brazilian. There was also a group of boys and girls and he welcomed them, gave them hugs and chatted with them," he said. I was never treated any differently, they used to bounce me off the cage walls and that toughened me up – I wouldn't have had it any other way. I'd like to think I'm a bit better than all of them now and I know they are very proud of me but I have a lot of thank them for. The Toffees welcome Chelsea this weekend in the WSL after winning three on the spin, with victories over Brighton and Tottenham sandwiching a historic triumph against Liverpool at Anfield. Familiar failings for fighting TykesIt was the visitors who created the first major chance when Cauley Woodrow slid Jacob Brown in behind the home defence, but Brown could only send his effort across goal from a tight angle. As had been expected Leeds enjoyed the majority of possession, but it was the Tykes who should have broken the deadlock when Andersen could only head wide from a Callum Styles corner. Sandhausen is desperate for the win, they are just 1 point ahead of relegation zone and the need to get the win but that is easier to said then done and thex lost in first game after the break from aue 3 1 on the road but at home they are much stronger and I feel like they have a very good chance today cause on the other side Regensburg is not so good on the road and especially their defense is not so good so I believe sandhausen should score 2 goals today and get very important victory for them A big reason why we're so difficult to beat at home is because when teams are doing their preparation they say 'OK, they're a good footballing team, they cause you problems and the crowd are with them'," he added. It's a difficult place to come to try to get a result, so our crowd are a really big part of what we've done this season. I want to win the league, but I want to do it with my supporters, if we win the league and we celebrate and there's a few ball boys there, a few paramedics and some directors, we won't take any satisfaction in that. Posted at 64' Offside, Hull City. Jarrod Bowen tries a through ball, but Eric Lichaj is caught offside. Posted at 63' Attempt blocked. Jarrod Bowen (Hull City) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Jackson Irvine. Posted at 63' Kalvin Phillips (Leeds United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Leicester: The next generationWith just two first-team players at their peak, Leicester's mix of title-winning veterans and top-class young talent makes it arguably the most unique squad in the Premier League. With Christian Fuchs and Wes Morgan leaving, Brendan Rodgers will need defenders, while the club will one day have to attempt the Herculean task of finding the successor to Jamie Vardy, who turned 33 in January. I can't believe, with the investment that has been put into the squad over the last five or six years, you end up with that out on the pitch. I can't change the ownership of Manchester United - no-one can - but I am struggling to understand why the ownership has persisted in trusting that management team to oversee that investment. If you don't lose your job for overseeing that investment, that wage bill and putting that team out on the pitch, something is really wrong. Corry Evans says that the impact which led to him fracturing his skull could be compared to getting hit in the face with a hammer. The Northern Ireland midfielder suffered the injury during a Championship game for Blackburn Rovers against Preston North End in January. Evans, 29, is hopeful of being available to play again in May, but said he was fearful for his career immediately after the incident. Friendly game in Denmark and match between Kobenhavn and Odense. This is first game for this teams after March and the championship was suspended due to a corona virus. Kobenhavn last game was played with a Basaksehir in the Europa league and lost 1-0 away. On the another side Odense last game was played with a Sonderjyske in the domestic championship where they played a 1-1 draw away. How to Watch the Houston Texans vs. Indianapolis Colts 10 hours ago — Indianapolis Colts - NFL: Week 18 | Channel, Stream, Preview, Prediction. Updated: Jan. 06, 2024, 9:02 a.m. |; Published: Jan. 06, ... Texans vs Colts Odds, Betting Trends, and Line Movements 6 hours ago — Sports betting is soon to be live in North Carolina, and when it is any online and start legally betting on their favorite teams and players for real money! Valencia and Atletico Madrid are one of the best teams in the Spain league and so today they will be meeting each other and we have given this game an under of 2.5 totally goals as this two team have a very good and strong defense and with this they will not give each other any chance to score in this game There are some big financial commitments there. The club spent heavily during Pellegrini's 18 months in charge, paying out £143. Last season, salaries were £135. The current figure is thought to be higher. Their wages to turnover ratio is 71%. West Ham's faith in Pellegrini extended to an £8m-a-year contract. His backroom staff included Mario Husillos, who was appointed as the club's first director of football. The champions have continued to battle on multiple fronts this season, but they’ve had a noticeable shift up front. They have seen others step up in place of Cristiano Ronaldo, who had a disappointing campaign. However, the Portuguese has had a great December with four goals in three games, seemingly spurred on by his Ballon d’Or loss. Posted at 90'+1' Foul by Daniel Carvajal (Real Madrid). Posted at 90'+1' Martin Ødegaard (Real Sociedad) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90' Attempt saved. Gareth Bale (Real Madrid) left footed shot from the right side of the six yard box is saved in the bottom left corner. Assisted by Isco. Everton fought back from two goals down at Watford to earn a remarkable 3-2 win with just 10 men, prevailing in a dramatic finish to an entertaining contest on Saturday between two sides who are looking re-energised under new management. After starting their stirring comeback with two first-half stoppage-time goals from Yerry Mina, Everton were a man down for the final 20 minutes after Fabian Delph was sent off for a second yellow card foul. But the game was to turn on a remarkable minute of VAR reviewed action on the hour mark. Burnley appealed in vain for a penalty, arguing that Adam Smith had handled a McNeil cross -- the resulting counter-attack ended with Callum Wilson feeding Harry Wilson who clipped past Nick Pope. But VAR ruled that Smith had indeed handled -- cancelling out the Bournemouth goal and awarding Burnley a penalty which Rodriguez converted to make it 2-0 after 61 minutes when moments earlier the score had stood at 1-1. Mlada Boleslav and Sigma both particularly not in their best streak. Sigma had the worst start of the season as they suffered 3 consecutive defeats in Czech Liga. Sigma Olomouc is in dip in form and need to get into winning ways as soon as possible. This clash at Mlada Boleslav can be the turning match for them. Fans will be looking forward to getting reacquainted with a talismanic striker that scored 42 goals in 61 games and winning a league title and an Italian Super Cup before leaving in 2012 to join Paris St Germain. However, he is now seven years older with a lot more miles on the clock. That said, his 31 goals in 31 games last season with LA Galaxy in Major League Soccer would suggest that his power and precision are still there, even if his pace is not. Colts vs. Texans: Time, TV, live stream, how to watch, key 10 hours ago — Colts vs. Texans: Time, TV, live stream, how to watch, key matchups, prediction for Saturday AFC South clash · How to watch · Playoff implications. Ryan Giggs used to give those passes, Dennis Bergkamp, Paul Scholes,' said Van Persie on BT Sport after the game. This is like ordering your striker to move into the danger zone. It's actually world-class. Really, really good. This is not simple. This is very good, world-class. He makes it look easy but this pass, like I said, only the great players can give those passes. Thursday Night Football Schedule 2019: Indianapolis Colts Nov 21, 2019 — Thursday Night Football Schedule 2019: Indianapolis Colts vs. Houston Texans, TV Channel, Live Stream, Odds. Nov 21, 2019 at 3:00 PM EST. Next up, the Foxes visit West Ham on Saturday while Liverpool host Wolves on Sunday. James Milner of Liverpool celebrates with teammates after scoring his team's second goal during the Premier League match between Leicester City and Liverpool FC at The King Power Stadium on December 26, 2019 in Leicester, United Kingdom. United went ahead in the 23rd minute when a VAR review ruled that Bernardo Silva had brought down Rashford inside the box and the United striker kept his cool to convert from the spot. Rashford missed a good chance to double the lead, curling wide from a promising position and with United ripping open the City defence the England forward struck the bar with a lofted shot from the edge of the box. Do Everton understand the calibre of man they've got - do Everton fans understand?"Shearer: "I think they do understand. In terms of how lucky Everton are to have someone of that ability tells you what must have been said to him to entice him into the club. When you look at his record, it is sensational wherever he's been. He won the league with Chelsea and scored 103 goals in doing so. Rafael Benitez (Liverpool 2004-2010, Chelsea 2012-2013, Newcastle 2016-2019)Games: 340 Won: 168 Drawn: 82 Lost: 90 Win ratio: 49. The Belgian’s contract expires on June 30 and he has been unable to agree to new terms to extend his stay at the Stadio San Paolo, despite an impressive showing this campaign that included an important strike against Barcelona at the last-16 stage of the Champions League, a tie still in the balance at 1-1 with the second leg still to play. Roy Keane was so angry with Maguire's game during his half-time analysis he could hardly speak. What Keane didn't factor into the equation was Maguire's lack of match fitness because of lockdown. Against Norwich the England international, who scored the winner by the way, was better and against Brighton he helped United secure a semi-final spot. I hope Roy's calmed down now. Did you know? Maguire completed the most passes (85) of any player in Manchester United's victory against Brighton. I see here very easy home win for Liverpool for many reasons. They are maybe not in ideal form in this moment, but in the same time, team is need to win another three points. They are always playing very good in city derby's and probably will be same and this time. Everton is in this moment very bad team and they are lost even against Norwich City 0-2 at home two rounds ago. As a guests, they are have so far 1-1-5 and they will not have any chances tonight at Anfield. I will try with -2 on home team.

عنا

هنا يجتمع كل من صانعي الانمي و المانجا الموهوبين من اجل التش...

Members

bottom of page