top of page

الأعضاءُ المُبدِعون

عام·361 عضوًا

Live: Alavés vs. Real Betis stream 06/01/2024 Live Stream

CD Alaves vs Real Betis Predictions, Tips 1X2, Under/Over 2.5 goals, Both Teams to Score, Correct Score Tips, soccer accumulator tips free!

Chelsea need no reminders that when the pressure is on, City have a habit of responding in devastating fashion. In the corresponding fixture last season, City's Argentine striker Sergio Aguero grabbed a hat-trick as the Londoners, then under Italian Maurizio Sarri, were hammered 6-0 after conceding four goals in the opening 25 minutes. The usual zip has been missing from City's forward play and they have gone four Premier League games without keeping a clean sheet with Guardiola deploying midfielder Fernandinho as centre back alongside John Stones. Asked about his defensive pairing on Monday, the Spaniard said: "Right now it's because I like Dino in that position. Top scorer of the decade? Sergio Aguero 174 Harry Kane 136 Wayne Rooney 114 Romelu Lukaku 113 Robin van Persie 98 The man who provided arguably the league’s single greatest moment of the decade tops this list. Aguerooooo scored 174 times from 2010 to 2019, and remains a pivotal figure for City. One-season wonder Harry Kane is second, with Wayne Rooney pipping Romelu Lukaku to third. The 29-year-old has courted controversy for numerous on and off-field incidents in a chequered career. And, while at Manchester City, he once broke a club curfew to have a late-night curry in the city centre fewer than 48 hours before the club played a Premier League game. The incident reportedly incurred a hefty £150,000 fine, with any attempt to be inconspicuous not helped by his readiness to sign autographs and pose for pictures with fans, as well as staging a mock sword fight with a friend - using a rolling pin. Haaland, 19, has scored nine goals in five Bundesliga starts and three substitute appearances since his January move from Red Bull Salzburg. The second top scorer in the Bundesliga, RB Leipzig striker Timo Werner, has been continually linked to Liverpool - and has done nothing to dampen that speculation. Kai Havertz of Bayer Leverkusen is another who is being linked to England's top clubs. The 20-year-old Germany attacking midfielder has scored 30 Bundesliga goals in his career so far. Posted at 86' Attempt missed. Erik Lamela (Tottenham Hotspur) left footed shot from the left side of the box is high and wide to the left. Assisted by Lucas Moura. Posted at 84' Offside, Tottenham Hotspur. Christian Eriksen tries a through ball, but Son Heung-Min is caught offside. Posted at 83' Attempt missed. Gedson Fernandes (Tottenham Hotspur) left footed shot from the left side of the box misses to the right. They have three clean sheets in the last five matches and four wins in six while they have failed to score in three of 10 matches. Sheffield have not conceded more than a goal in the last six matches and they will look to their home form with hope, having won three of the last five and five of the last nine, with just two losses. Alavés VS Real Betis live video 6 January 2024 Live HD Jan 17, 2022 — Alavés VS Real Betis live video 6 January 2024 Live HD Jan 17, 2022 — Real Betis vs Alaves predictions, team news, lineups and match preview ... Posted at 57' Matheus Pereira (West Bromwich Albion) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 57' Foul by Daniel Johnson (Preston North End). Posted at 56' Semi Ajayi (West Bromwich Albion) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 56' Foul by Jayden Stockley (Preston North End). Posted at 56' Foul by Matt Phillips (West Bromwich Albion). But if De Ligt/De Jong money is offered. The other big player in the market for Van de Beek are Real Madrid, who came close to signing him last summer and as Huijnen points out it’s not as if Ajax are going to say no to a bidding war breaking out. Real Madrid were interested last summer. Van de Beek then signed an improved contract to stop him from leaving (no extension – still until 2022, but more money). We are going to have a little chat about things, how he feels because he is an important football player. But apart from that, that stays with me," said Ljungberg. Asked if the player was low on confidence, Ljungberg added: "No. I just think it's a new country and a new way of playing. Sometimes we come from a different league and it takes time to adapt, off the pitch and on the pitch. Barnsley was at the bottom for the long time, but after the recent changes in the team, they went up with the three win in the row, and now squad has nice chance to get away from the danger zone. They are one of the teams, with the top form in the competition, and even higher placed opponents cannot handle Barnsley in the time. Host did lost from another team that is fighting relegation, when concede two goals from Wigan. Today opponent is not weaker than the previous, and it would be very hard to stop Barnsley in their positive row now. Celta Vigo will have been disappointed to come away with just a point last weekend following their 0-0 stalemate against Valladolid at Balaidos, although the result did inch Oscar Garcia's side closer to safety. Uniquely, Vitoria Setubal have scored the least goals in the league – just eight, but they have compensated that with a good defence. They have conceded 13 goals, making them the third best defensive side in the league. Three of their last four meetings with Sporting ended in draws and four of the last five meetings produced under 2. Southampton have been impressive since they returned from the break, earning four points against the two Manchester giants. While they are the favourites to win this match, Bournemouth have upped their efforts in recent outings. We expect an open match with at least three goals. Conceded by Diego Rico. Posted at 61' Foul by Tyrone Mings (Aston Villa). Posted at 61' Callum Wilson (Bournemouth) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 59' Björn Engels (Aston Villa) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Brighton came from two goals down to rescue a point against fellow Premier League strugglers West Ham. Posted at 63' Corner, Tottenham Hotspur. Conceded by Fabián Balbuena. Posted at 62' Attempt missed. Erik Lamela (Tottenham Hotspur) left footed shot from the left side of the box is close, but misses the top left corner. Assisted by Son Heung-Min. Posted at 60' Attempt missed. Michail Antonio (West Ham United) right footed shot from the centre of the box is too high. Assisted by Declan Rice with a through ball following a fast break. Bahia will host Atletico Mineiro for this fixture of the league. In my opinion, the visitors are more ambitious team in this league. True, Atletico is not very good team in this season. They have big fluctuations. In last game Atletico lost 0-1 against solid Athletico-PR. Also, we have Bahia who's is very average team in this season. Also, the hosts have a poor results in the last matches. I believe, they are not convincing team. In previous game Bahia lost 4-3 against Goias. In any case, I expect another one tough match for both sides. Also, I expect, the visitors will try to provide a strong resistance. Maybe this is a draw.. Nevertheless, my pick - Atletico Mineiro to win. Manchester United are out of the FA Cup but they can take a huge step towards qualifying for next season's Champions League on Wednesday when they host West Ham. BBC football expert Mark Lawrenson said: "United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer made the changes he did on Sunday with their final two league games in mind. He wanted to win the FA Cup but getting back in the Champions League is bigger for United. One name stands out in Manchester United's squad for their Europa League trip to Astana on Thursday. Defender Max Taylor has never played a first-team game for United. The local-born 19-year-old is another example of manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's commitment to the club's youth. Yet for Taylor, it is the latest stage in a remarkable story of resilience and mental fortitude after being diagnosed with testicular cancer in November 2018. The two youngsters were involved in Dortmund's other two goals. Sancho crossed for Belgian midfielder Axel Witsel to score the fourth. Former Manchester City youngster Sancho has hit nine goals and set up another seven in his past nine Bundesliga games Marco Reus scored Dortmund's other goal from a penalty, which was won by Haaland. The previous top Bundesliga scorers before their 20th birthdays were Horst Koppel - who played for Stuttgart in the 1960s - and current Bayer Leverkusen midfielder Kai Havertz on 24 goals each. Still, Vivianne Miedema is unlikely to be losing any sleep over her lack of recognition at a glitzy awards evening. After she put in a 70-minute shift on Sunday for her club against Bristol City, scoring six times and providing four assists as she helped them to a 10-0 lead, : " I am not going to the ceremony, I am staying home and preparing for the Reading game. It was Schmeichel's interventions that not only kept Leicester in the game but earned them the point. The Denmark international has proven himself to be a top-class keeper over the years, but if I was pushed on my all-time Danish XI his father Peter would get the nod. Now he was world class. Did you know? Schmeichel made six saves against Arsenal. In only two Premier League matches has he made more this season (nine v Manchester City in December, seven v Southampton in January). They will be without John Obi Mikel after the midfielder's contract was terminated by mutual consent. Obi Mikel stated that he wasn't comfortable playing football during the current health crisis enveloping the globe. Trabzonspor are top of the table but only thanks to their superior goal difference over second-placed Istanbul Basaksehir. New England are 10-1 for the season and are glad this game didn't take place earlier in the week due to the flu crisis. That situation has eased now which isn't the best of news for the Texans. Houston have already lost four games this season and it was close to becoming five last weekend. Go for the Patriots to get the win here. This vision was unearthed when playing against Johan Cruyff’s Barcelona in the late 1980s. I remember when Johan Cruyff’s Barcelona came along,” Setien told The Coaches' Voice last year. You played against them, and you spent the whole match running after the ball. I said to myself: ‘This is what I like. Tranmere haven’t enjoyed a successful season so far, winning just five games this season and struggling to get out of the League One relegation zone in recent weeks. They’ve picked up just one win in their last eight games and haven’t been able to win consecutive games at all this season. They’ve scored a decent amount, 1.17 goals per game on average, but have really struggling in defence, conceding 43 goals which translates to just under 2 goals a game. Complacency will cost him against better oppositionVin: Mourinho HAS to keep Eriksen at all costs. Single-handedly turned the game around. Ash: Mourinho is in his second game in charge and people are already on his back. Football fans have zero patience. Tottenham 3-2 Olympiakos, 77' Tottenham 4-2 Olympiakos Harry Kane celebrates putting the game beyond Olympiakos' reachComeback complete. Serge Aurier scores to put Spurs ahead for the first time and Harry Kane heads in his second as last year's finalists seal their place in the last 16. Interview by Ben Fisher for the Guardian. COMING UP Turn your attentions to the scruffy and unwashed but undeniably entertaining Championship this evening. The big one is Leeds vs Brentford, as Marcelo Bielsa’s side try to halt their annual soiling of the bed against the division’s pluckiest underdog story. Current Liverpool players Andy Robertson and Virgil van Dijk narrowly miss out on the Hull City and Southampton selections respectively. I could do this another ten times and probably get ten different starting XIs, but I like the balance of my side. Gareth Bale at TottenhamEurosport *** ‘This team would actually work well in real life’ Demi D’Cunha’s XI: David de Gea (Man Utd); Cesar Azpilicueta (Chelsea), Virgil van Dijk (Southampton), Fabricio Coloccini (Newcastle), Leighton Baines (Everton), Gareth Bale (Tottenham), Yaya Toure (Man City), N’Golo Kante (Leicester); Alexis Sanchez (Arsenal), Luis Suarez (Liverpool), Romelu Lukaku (West Brom) Manager: Brendan Rodgers - Swansea It's a fairly balanced team and I think it would genuinely work in real life. On paper, Tricolor have the ability to get out of the mess they are in but that's been said throughout the season and they are now rapidly running out of time and games. Having recently won away at 5th place Sao Paulo, the visitors certainly have the credentials to secure victory on the road again on Monday but it really depends on whether they can hold their nerve or not. It begins a hectic week for the Gunners, who then travel to Standard Liege with Europa League progress still in the balance before hosting Manchester City at the weekend. Elsewhere, there is a full round of European fixtures in midweek, while there will undoubtedly be more fall-out from City's loss to Man United in the Manchester derby on Saturday, not least given the abhorrent allegations of racial abuse suffered by Fred. But the new manager has suffered a difficult start to life in charge at the Nou Camp, fuelling talk that the job will be offered next to ex-player Koeman. The clause in my contract to go to Barça is after the Euro Cup,' Koeman told Marca. No date has been mentioned, so now it is after the European Championship in 2021. Read the full story Arsenal tell players how to avoid pay cut The Telegraph leads with a story that suggests that Arsenal have told their players that they can avoid a pay cut if they manage to qualify for the Champions League. However the paper says that the players are not impressed by the offer and negotiations will continue over their level of pay. I've not spoken to anyone," he said. It'd be fantastic to work under a top manager. Nobody knows the players better than me. I hope whoever comes in uses me. He conceded, however, being aware of reports that Ancelotti, a three-times Champions League winner who has also won domestic league titles in England (with Chelsea), Italy, Germany and France, was in the frame. Rapinoe a winner Megan Rapinoe beats out Lucy Bronze and fellow World Cup winner Alex Morgan to claim the Ballon d'Or. Alisson's safe hands Nice to see Bernardo Silva recognised for the talent he is, in at nine, while Robert Lewandowski comes in at eight. The Yachine Trophy is out too and Alisson Becker is unlikely to drop that, based on the year he has had. But, so far at least, home teams are the ones suffering in the Bundesliga. Weird celebrations Erling Braut Haaland celebrates scoring the opening goal in Borussia Dortmund's 4-0 win over SchalkeSome things were exactly the same as Dortmund and Schalke took centre stage in the early kick-off on 16 May - Erling Braut Haaland scoring, for example. His goal in the 29th minute set Dortmund on their way to a comfortable 4-0 victory in front of an empty Westfalenstadion. Patrick Vieira and Roy Keane’s skirmish in the tunnel prior to kick-off set the tone and the hosts twice went in front in a tense atmosphere. But United, who were reduced to 10-men, stormed back to win an incident-packed encounter, with a 19-year-old Cristiano Ronaldo scoring two of their three goals after the break. Jenas: "This is one of the best games in premier League history, in terms of the quality. Deportivo Alaves vs Real Betis » Predictions, Odds & Scores Watch now live without ads! Verified Legal Live Stream. *To watch, you must Additionally to the comprehensive pre-match and live betting odds, fast live ... Grealish would expect a sizeable increase on his £100,000-a-week wages, reports football website Goal. Paper Round’s view: Grealish would add Premier League experience and physical resilience, which would help a United side beset by fitness problems. If Pogba leaves then Ole Gunnar Solskjaer needs more attacking options, then targeting the player of a club possibly on the verge of relegation might help him with an easier transfer. For a few seconds once that Jamie Redknapp free-kick went in, we thought the title was gone, then seconds later the crowd were going mad, Kenny and Ray Harford were hugging each other and owner Jack Walker was going mad in the directors' box and we realised the title was ours. One of the best days of my career. Making the decision to go to Blackburn was a big decision. I knew that was the project when we first sat down. Tivoli Gardens will host Molynes United for this fixture of the league. These two teams showed a poor results in this season. Both teams are currently bottom of the table. In my opinion, the visitors have better team than their opponent. However, Molynes have fallen into a very poor show. They have five consecutive losses. Also, we have Tivoli Gardens who's is one of the main outsiders in this league. True, in last game Tivoli is won 0-1 against Dunbeholden. In any case, I expect another one tough match for both sides. I think, the visitors have a more motivation to win. Molynes will try to break the poor series.

عنا

هنا يجتمع كل من صانعي الانمي و المانجا الموهوبين من اجل التش...

Members

• Samar
    عضو مميز
    الادمن
  • thanh tran
    thanh tran
  • Amelia Ella
    Amelia Ella
  • Kartik Rajput
    Kartik Rajput
  • nikijhone93
bottom of page