top of page

الأعضاءُ المُبدِعون

عام·344 عضوًا

Today: QPR vs. Bournemouth live watch 6 January 2024

2 days ago — QPR Vs Bournemouth Live Stream. Sign up to Bet365 by clicking below; Create an account; Make a deposit into your wallet and begin following the ...

Arteta was just an onlooker in the stands for the lifeless draw at Everton, but that was followed by a 1-1 draw with Bournemouth on Boxing Day and a crushing late defeat by Chelsea at home last Sunday. This was a different game altogether, though, as Arsenal put the pieces together. With Granit Xhaka, who has been linked with a move to Hertha Berlin, restored to the midfield, the Swiss and Lucas Torreira were quicker to the tackle than their opponents. Two years later he would score in another final win over United - the third of his four Champions League winners' medals. Messi hits four past Arsenal Barcelona 4-1 Arsenal, 6 April 2010Messi scored four goals for the first time in his career as he took Arsenal to the cleaners in the 2010 Champions League quarter-final. The pick of the bunch was his chip over Manuel Almunia for his hat-trick. An honourable mention goes to his five-goal haul against Bayer Leverkusen in a 7-1 win in the last 16 two years later. We really want to kick on at this point. You think you’ve nailed Manchester City, and then Aguero… Sheffield United are a tough nut to crack. One of the toughest nuts in the Premier League in fact. You need a big set of those pliers things to crack this nut. Fortunately for them, Manchester City have just about the biggest set of those pliers things in the game, and his name is Sergio Aguero. Southampton have been improving massively and looking at their run in the last six matches, we believe they will throw everything at Wolves. The visitors go to this clash as the weaker side, psychologically, having failed to win any of their last five matches. Furthermore, they had a midweek game and lost, getting eliminated from the FA Cup. Meanwhile, among the good stats for Southampton, they have not trailed at half time in their last six matches, and they have gone on to win five. Based on this, we will go for Southampton to lead at half time and full time. Wilder apologised for the move. I was going to play a strong team in the FA Cup but looking what Christmas has taken out of my players I will, I apologise, make 11 changes and give some other lads a chance," he said. I want to win every game and there will be full expectancy on the players who go out. Sunday's cup tie will be Sheffield United's fifth match in 16 days. They play their next Premier League match five days later on 10 January. Despite losing at Strasbourg, Nantes are in good shape in the league. The hosts are in fifth in Ligue 1, with just two points between them and the Champions League. Their record this term has been built on strong results at home, while we expect them to continue that form through this Coupe de la Ligue clash on Wednesday night. I was not on my own but it did not make the original claim any less embarrassing. Pep's Mahrez madness - or not, as the case may beLiverpool and Manchester City fought out a magnificent title race last season - with Pep Guardiola's side travelling to Brighton the final day needing victory to retain their Premier League crown. All was well as they led 2-1 but something was troubling me, namely Guardiola's decision to select Riyad Mahrez. Netherlands defender Daley Blind will return to the Ajax first team squad on Sunday after being diagnosed with a heart condition in December. The ex-Manchester United player, 29, was diagnosed with "heart muscle inflammation" after suffering from dizziness during the Champions League game against Valencia on 10 December. The club said Blind returned to full training last week after a "number of successful medical tests". Posted at 87' Attempt missed. Jeison Murillo (Sampdoria) right footed shot from outside the box is too high. Posted at 86' Offside, Juventus. Leonardo Bonucci tries a through ball, but Cristiano Ronaldo is caught offside. Posted at 85' Foul by Douglas Costa (Juventus). Posted at 85' Mehdi Léris (Sampdoria) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 84' Attempt missed. Karol Linetty (Sampdoria) left footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses to the right following a corner. Atalanta remain in good shape and they are the most impressive attacking team in Serie A this season with 62 goals, they are maintaining a 3-point gap with the fifth place team is AS Roma. Atalanta has 2 names in the Top 10 best Serie A strikers this season, that is Josip Ilicic (14 goals), Luis Muriel (12 goals). Meanwhile, AS Roma are in bad shape at the moment, they have lost 4, won 1, drew 1 in the last 6 rounds. If they do not improve soon, Roma cannot think of attending the Champions League next season. I choose Atlanta The late set-back is likely to have further dented Valladolid's confidence, following an abysmal prior run of five top flight matches without a goal. Pucela's toils up front make them instantly opposable for the win here, although it's important to remember that they have lost just one of their eight La Liga games at Jose Zorrilla this term. Before the decree and the quarantine of the country (March 9, note), we came out of a weekend where everyone was outside, walking, going in the parks . Not everyone understood the gravity of the moment. Now, I think everyone understands what we are going through, there are 2,000 dead in the country, including 1,200 just for the region of Lombardy, which is the epicenter. Diogo Dalot, who like Maguire had not scored all season, made it 2-0 after weaving into the penalty area and delivering a fierce finish before Jesse Lingard curled a right-footed shot inside the post for only his second goal of the season. Phil Jones got in on the act with a looping header from a corner, ending his own near six-year goal drought, before Anthony Martial added a fifth goal just before the break. Varane broke the deadlock in the 37th minute after a quiet opening to the game, with Benzema setting up the defender to neatly slot the ball home. Benzema missed two good chances but got the second goal from close range in the 79th before Madrid defender Ferland Mendy was sent off four minutes later for a second yellow card. Their recent form has been fantastic, going 11 games unbeaten before losing 1-0 to relegation threatened MK Dons, a result that shocked many. They’ll be hoping to put that result behind them but a game against the champions elect, Wycombe, wasn’t the game Karl Robinson would’ve hoped for. Atalanta are still waiting for their first win in this group. They are really struggling to keep a clean sheet conceding 12 goals already in 4 games. However, they are the most productive team in the Serie A and in the last 3 Champions League matches they have also scored. While the Cobblers largely have their home form to thank for this impressive run, it is not as if they have been particularly poor on the road and their three wins from their last five outings means that they come into this match with plenty of confidence in their ability to keep this run going a little longer yet. Reaction to the Premier League final dayJamie Vardy wins Premier League Golden BootFernandes transforms Man Utd After Fernandes had made an impressive debut in a goalless draw at home to Wolves on 1 February, Manchester United stood 14 points adrift of Leicester City, who were third. Fast forward to his decisive role in this victory that sees United qualify for next season's Champions League by taking that third place, and you can see the extent of his impact. Nottingham did not have FA Cup engagements over the weekend and will thus be well rested for this clash against Brentford, but that is not a guarantee for a win. Brentford have had a good run and though they lost to Leicester in their last match, they will look at this clash with the motivation to stay in the top six. Brentford have a good run at home; they have seven wins in their last eight home games and six straight wins at home in the Championship. On the other hand, Nottingham don’t have a great away run while they don’t also keep many clean sheets, especially in away matches. None of the last nine meetings between these two has ended in a draw, and Brentford have won six of 10. Looking at Brentford’s scoring and defensive record, we are backing them for a win here. The Saints are goalless on their travels in recent weeks, as the club has failed to put the ball in the back of the net in any of their last three away fixtures, bringing their average goals scored down to a mere 0.71. Moreover, their defence has also been slacking and lets in 2.25 goals per game, although Tommy Wright's side did manage to keep their first away clean sheet of the season last week. Queens Park Rangers vs. Bournemouth live streaming 6 12 hours ago — Queens Park Rangers vs. Bournemouth live streaming 6 January 2024 Queens Park Rangers is going head to head with Bournemouth starting on ... We're backing Monchengladbach to end Wolfsberger's chances of qualification here and at a price of 4/5 should be looking at almost doubling our money. The Austrians have looked bereft of confidence in their last two games and with Monchengladbach growing stature, an away win looks to be a good bet in this one. Who knows? Gareth and I both agreed the door would still be open for whatever reason and then we would sit down and have a talk about it (if needed)," Vardy, who has seven goals in 26 appearances for England, told Sky Sports. We've not had the chat or anything yet and nothing has been spoken about. The lads (Kane and Rashford) are out injured, but they're looking to be back in time. Gabriel Jesus scored twice as Manchester City survived a nervy finish to hold off Everton and end Carlo Ancelotti's unbeaten start as Toffees manager. City had to wait until the second half to break down a well-drilled Everton side who defended with discipline and in numbers, but Jesus provided the spark of genius they needed. He collected an Ilkay Gundogan pass on the edge of the area to put Pep Guardiola's side ahead with a brilliant curling right-footed shot into the top corner that Jordan Pickford got a hand to, but could not keep out. For too long it seemed as if he was desperate to be a clone of his captain Steven Gerrard; trying to do everything, from long, raking passes to lung-busting last ditch tackles all the while trying to score from as far out as possible. Simply put, the young man was doing too much, trying to fill the massive void left by the declining, and eventually departing, Gerrard. PLAYER RATINGS Energetik-BGU: Sadovsky 7, Atemengue 7, Girs 6, Yakhshiboev 8, Mawatu 6, Musahagian 5, Nosoko 6, Shkurdyuk 6, Sokol 6, Svirepa 6, Tweh 7. Subs: Umarov 6, Yudchits 6. Minsk: Leonov 6, Chagovets 5, Gribovski 5, Khvashchinskiy 5, Nasibulin 5, Prischepa 5, Sazonchik 6, Shramchenko 5, Vasyliev 6, Yarotski 5, Zaleski 5. Full TimePosted at 90'+7' Second Half ends, Bournemouth 4, Leicester City 1. Posted at 90'+6' Corner, Leicester City. Conceded by Aaron Ramsdale. Posted at 90'+6' Attempt saved. Harvey Barnes (Leicester City) right footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the bottom right corner. Assisted by Dennis Praet. Posted at 90'+6' Attempt missed. Sam Surridge (Bournemouth) header from very close range is high and wide to the right. Zenit were forced to defend desperately at times after the break as Lyon pressed but the home side packed their midfield and held firm, denying the French side any clear chances. With Lyon running out of steam, Ozdoev sealed Zenit's win with a deflected 84th-minute shot from 18 metres, as his fierce half-volley clipped Marcelo's heel and sailed into the back of the net past the stranded Lopes. Barcelona v Borussia Dortmund predictions for Wednesday’s match in the Champions League. Both sides could do with a win here to keep some distance between them and Inter Milan in Group F. Can either claim the points? Read on for all our free Champions League predictions and betting tips. The result lifted Villa to 18 points from 19 games -- within a point of 17th-placed West Ham United -- while Norwich dropped down to the bottom after fellow strugglers Watford came away from Sheffield United with a point. Anwar El Ghazi had two good chances to put Villa ahead in the opening period, failing to sort out his feet when attempting a shot from Trezeguet's header across the box before another first-time effort from Matt Target's cross went wide. In the last five minutes I thought we showed some urgency for the first time in the second half. The questions should be asked. I expect better. I expect more from a team I put onto the field in the second half. Even in the first half when there were some positive bits I always expect better, so I'll always look at myself, I'll reflect and take it from there. Read the full story 09:30 - City's Walker faces disciplinary action Manchester City defender Kyle Walker faces disciplinary action from the Premier League champions after tabloid the Sun said he breached Britain's lockdown rules by hosting a party during the coronavirus pandemic. City's statement read: "Manchester City FC are aware of a story in a tabloid newspaper regarding the private life of Kyle Walker in relation to a breach of the UK lockdown and social distancing rules. QPR vs Bournemouth LIVE: Score Updates, Stream Info, 17 hours ago — QPR vs Bournemouth will be streamed on the Star+ app. If you want to watch QPR vs Bournemouth live online, VAVEL Mexico is your best option. QPR - Bournemouth live stream 6 January 2024 12 hours ago — Video highlights, live match updates, latest news and player profiles from the official AFC Bournemouth club website. Today: Queens Park Rangers VS Bournemouth live watch 14 hours ago — Today: Queens Park Rangers VS Bournemouth live watch 6 January 2024 Live Stream QPR in April 2012. Son Heung-min's goal after 93 minutes 34 ... Rashford, 22, became the third youngest player to reach the landmark for the club and opened the scoring in the first half by stabbing home Juan Mata's deep cross to the back post. United dominated possession throughout the game and were rampant in the second half, England international Rashford netting his second after Brandon Williams was brought down in the box by Norwich keeper goalkeeper Tim Krul. They are four points clear of the bottom two but only six points behind the league leaders. The weekend saw them lose their second league game in a row and it just happened to be a 2-0 home defeat by their opponents in this game. Brest have only played two away league games this season, winning one and losing one. MAN OF THE MATCH Callum Hudson-Odoi (Chelsea): For the football purist, this was a hugely satisfying performance by the Blues. Inspired by their homegrown talent, Chelsea's intricate, one-touch football was a joy to watch, particularly down the right channel. The Man of the Match award could easily have gone to James, but Hudson-Odoi shades it. Real Zaragoza will against Fuenlabrada in match Spain Liga 2. My prediction this match could be win for Real Zaragoza with margin score is 1 goal. Real Zaragoza have great result on last 3 match in league due to Real Zaragoza have won in 2 match and 1 match is draw. Meanwhile, Fuenlabrada have not good result on last 3 match in league due to Fuenlabrada only have draw in 1 match and 2 match is lose. Therefore, my prediction that Real Zaragoza can defeat Fuenlabrada on this match due to Real Zaragoza have great coach that is Victor Fernandez. Surely Real Zaragoza will have great tactic to win on this match.

عنا

هنا يجتمع كل من صانعي الانمي و المانجا الموهوبين من اجل التش...

Members

bottom of page