top of page

الأعضاءُ المُبدِعون

عام·361 عضوًا

Tunisia vs. Mauritania Live Broadcast 6 January 2024

2:52... channel to get access to perks: https ... Syria vs Kyrgyzstan Live Stream International Friendly 2024 Commentary Score & Highlights.

I will tell you from the start that one thing that I do not like about this but here is the fact that Leverkusen won 3-1 at home in the second part of last season, and their coach Theo Bosz while coaching Dortmund in the first part of last season also defeated same Bayern with 3-2 but at Dortmund, still Leverkusen is very attacking minded on the road as well and they often concede goals much easier on the road. His side are on such a tough run of games that anything they can get from this one is a real bonus but, being realistic, it is hard to see them getting anything there. Lawro is making predictions for all 380 top-flight matches this season, against a variety of guests. This week he is up against sibling actors Daisy May and Charlie Cooper, who play cousins Kerry and Kurtan Mucklowe in the Cotswolds-based BBC Three mockumentary 'This Country'. Smolevichy fc has no win at the moment since the start of this season, they have lost their last home game when they were locking their horns with Fc Minsk so here they need to recover that loss but to my opinion I think the visitors are also searching for a win for them to recover their three game losses so there is a possibility of a draw at the end of the game. Wigan are down to 20th in the table, with just a point between them and the bottom three. They are on a terrible three-game losing streak, while their shocking away form suggests things will get worse. SouthamptonBoss Ralph Hasenhuttl held a news conference on Thursday and said: "We have to do everything possible to make sure that the virus is not spreading so quickly. This is the goal we all have. If it helps to play without supporters or anything else we have to do this and deal with it. This is the most important thing at the moment, and everything else is not so interesting. Former Southampton forward Manolo Gabbiadini, 28, has also tested positive for coronavirus, his current club Sampdoria have confirmed. If we see their h2h then these both teams match high score encounter in past. Attacking teams and very similar shape of lineup make this event much interesting. Both teams are ranked 5th and 6th on table. Though it's really difficult here to predict a winner in this game. This game is open for all three outcome. No team can be a favorite because Seoul don't have good record against this opponent in past home matches. So looking at the tight fight and attacking strength of both team I feel to prefer over/under market. Over 2.5 goals looks best possible tip in this event. Good luck. He is wasted on the bench. And regardless of what he earns, Ozil has proven he can be one of Arsenal's most important players. Former boss Arsene Wenger seemed to get the best out of him. You saw that in what Ozil contributed, especially in 2016-17 when he scored 25 goals in all competitions as an attacking midfielder. Wenger believed in him and seemed to trust him. You don't get that vibe with Emery. Tunisia national football team The following is a list of match results in the last 12 months, as well as ^ "Match Report of Chile vs Tunisia - 2022-06-10 - Kirin Cup Soccer - Global ... Full TimePosted at 90'+6' Second Half ends, Aston Villa 0, Wolverhampton Wanderers 1. Posted at 90'+5' Romain Saïss (Wolverhampton Wanderers) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+5' Foul by Kortney Hause (Aston Villa). Posted at 90'+5' Foul by Adama Traoré (Wolverhampton Wanderers). Posted at 90'+5' Douglas Luiz (Aston Villa) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+4' Foul by Adama Traoré (Wolverhampton Wanderers). So I am sad for it, but that's life. Unai is a fantastic coach. Not happy at Arsenal, obviously, but a fantastic coach with a proven record. With a bit of a rest, another big club will come for him and his career will be bck on track. So no dramas mi amigo, keep going and you will get another club. Bournemouth boss Eddie Howe has been linked to Arsenal in the past, and is again seen as a candidate for Emery's job, and Mourinho praised the Englishman for what he has achieved on the South Coast. In the final game of the weekend, Manchester United missed the chance to go third as they were held 2-2 by Southampton. Have a look at my team of week and then choose your own below. Goalkeeper - Nick Pope (Burnley) Pope: He's a candidate for the golden gloves award and after his performance against Liverpool I'm not surprised. Nick Pope had probably wished he could have avoided the Premier League champions at this late stage of the season. Danny Ings scored a first-half winner as Southampton inflicted another defeat on Tottenham, who suffered a nightmarish New Year's Day at St Mary's. Video - Euro Papers: Liverpool worry as Real have 'first contact' with Mane01:04 MAN OF THE MATCH Danny Ings (Southampton): Southampton's talisman led the line effectively, tracking back and fulfilling defensive duties, while taking the winning goal with aplomb. Tunisia v Mauritania Betting Odds | PokerStars Sports 19 hours ago — Tunisia v Mauritania ; Match Odds · The Draw, Mauritania. 1.20, 5.50, 13.00 ; Both Teams to Score Markets · No · 2.50, 1.50 ; Over/Under Goals · Under ... Manchester City fans held up banners during their 2-0 Premier League win over West HamThey feel they were victimised when they were prevented from attending a game at CSKA Moscow - despite many supporters already booking flights and hotel rooms - due to the poor behaviour of the Russian club's fans, only to find home hundreds of home supporters managed to get in anyway. This came a few months after City were fined £49m for breaching Financial Fair Play regulations. Assisted by Mame Biram Diouf with a cross. Goal!Posted at 72' Goal! Leeds United 4, Stoke City 0. Pablo Hernández (Leeds United) right footed shot from outside the box to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Hélder Costa. Posted at 68' Kalvin Phillips (Leeds United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Athens will be meeting with Ari's and this game we have given the home team will win this game as looking at the way they have being doing their home games we can be very sure that even on this game they will do the same as the home team have won 3 of their last 5 home games and draw 2 and so this makes us to see that they are very strong when it comes to their home games and so this makes us to be very sure with this prediction and so that said I wish everyone good luck on this game That's what we tried to do. I think overall we played well. The second half they tried to put a bit more pressure on us and we made one mistake and they scored from it. City, who succumbed to United's counter-attacking might in a 2-1 Premier League loss at the Etihad Stadium in December, host their neighbours in the second leg of the semi-final on Jan. It's a shame," Ibrahimovic told Dplay. They want attention and want the media to write about it - it's at kindergarten level and we're bigger than that. Talking about the vandalisation for the first time, he added: "The statue was what it was, but that doesn't mean that my story will be torn down, it will remain forever. Former Sweden striker Ibrahimovic, 38, made his professional debut for Malmo 20 years ago but bought a 25% stake in Hammarby in November. I see at least two goals in this match who will be played tonight in Spain Second league and I will try that option. So, Almeria is team who is this season playing much better than it was the case in last few seasons, when they are fight for survival. This one, they are playing great and they are one of the favorites for promotion in Primera. In last six matches, this team is played with even four or more goals, so for me, that is good reason to try with goals and this time. It is very very real. The players that maybe haven't been playing as much need to come through and show why they're here, take their opportunity. Tottenham, the Champions League runners-up last season, are without a win in their last five matches in all competitions. We have been in situations probably worse than this when we have had to turn it around and we have done that," Alli said. Sheffield United meets West Ham in a match of a round in England Premier League. The two teams are in the eighth and sixteenth place in the league table respectively. Both sides drew 1 - 1 earlier in the season but Sheffield Utd can win this time around. I expect that the hosts team will be in good form and will win this match. As a host this season, Sheffield Utd records total of 4 wins , 2 draws and 4 loss. As a guest this season West Ham has recorded total of 3 wins , 3 draws and 4 losses . Tip: 1 Mumbai City will host Bengaluru for this fixture of the league. I believe, the visitors have better team than their opponent. Bengaluru are more ambitious team in this season. They are currently on the 2nd place with 22 points. Also, they have two consecutive victories. In previous game Bengaluru is won 2-0 against weak Jamshedpur. Also, we have Mumbai City who's is very average team in this league. They are currently on the 5th place with 16 points. Also, they have two consecutive losses. Nevertheless, I expect, the hosts will try to provide a strong resistance. Also, it should be said, Mumbai City have better results in the last mutual matches. Watford were averaging 0.5 goals per game before Pearson joined the club, showing just how far they’ve come in a short space of time and they’ve also been able to improve defensively, conceding just two goals in their past four, compared to the 30 in 17 prior to their good run of form. They will be much more confident of avoiding the embarrassment of a cup defeat to a team in League One and will be confident of ending the weekend in the pot for the fourth round. A meeting of the National League takes place on Monday, after the British government meets again to discuss banning mass gatherings. The prospect of a lengthy stop concerns club officials across the non-league pyramid. It could be terminal really. We rely on gate receipts. If the games are abandoned for the rest of the season many of the clubs at our level will go to the wall. Roy Hodgson's men have lost just one of their last eight matches. During that time, they've only conceded more than one goal on one occasion, while they've restricted their opponents to just one or less in each of their last seven, keeping three clean sheets. To illustrate just how useful Palace are when it comes to keeping teams quiet, even the current top two in the Premier League haven't conceded less home goals than The Eagles this season. Palace have the joint-best home defensive record in the top division. He's a quick healer and he'll play through some pain, definitely, if he's capable and it's not a bad, bad injury, but we've seen that he's struggled lately. But that's been more when he's been tired. He wasn't on long enough to be tired so it might be something that just happened there and then. He's been absolutely top this season so we'll do anything and everything we can to get him fit for Sunday. March 9 - Barcelona beat Real Sociedad 1-0 to go top of La Liga, while Real Madrid fell to a 2-1 defeat at Real Betis. Here are the talking points from the weekend in La Liga. MADRID STARS BRING JOY ON ROAD The relegation battle is heating up with Mallorca and Leganes both earning their first away wins of the season at the weekend, inspired by loan players from Real Madrid. They've been learning from me and I've been learning from them. I knew nobody [in the team] so I was the new kid at school. This is one of the best teams in England for sure and hopefully we can be one of the best teams in Europe going forward. Kerr has joined the English women's club with the highest average home attendance this season and a large crowd of delighted supporters waited long after full-time to meet their new favourite player. COURTOIS DENIES WILLIAMS! That's better from the Athletic Club forward who makes the run in behind before getting the low shot away, but the Real Madrid goalkeeper makes the diving save down to his left. OFF THE LINE! Benzema pounced on a mistake by Martinez, rounded Simon and then squeezed a low shot on target from a narrow angle, but Nunez got back to clear off his own line with a backheel! 44’ GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Bayern, who are aiming for a milestone 20th cup title, were made to work hard by Schalke as the home team missed several chances either side of Joshua Kimmich's 40th-minute winner. Schalke striker Guido Burgstaller hit the crossbar and then had a goal ruled out for a marginal offside before Kimmich volleyed home from the edge of the penalty area. The players of Napoli cannot be subjected to arbitrary decisions of a disenchanted club when the result of a match is unsatisfactory. Technical matters are not the responsibility of club directors and we support Ancelotti and the players of Napoli for their united stand in clearly difficult times. Fifpro said it was "ready to assist" along with Italian players' association AIC to ensure the team was not "subjected to further abuse and intimidation". Subs: David Silva 6, Foden 6. Shakhtar Donetsk: Pyatov 6, Dodo 6, Kryutsov 7, Matviyenko 7, Ismaily 6, Alan Patrick 7, Kovalenko 6, Stepanenko 6, Tete 7, Junior Moraes 7, Konoplyanka 5. Subs: Solomon 7, Antonio 6, Sikan 6. KEY STAT Manchester City have reached the knockout stages of the Champions League for the sixth consecutive season. Sergio Aguero had a goal ruled out for offside and David De Gea made a couple of smart stops, but City struggled to convert their possession into clear chances. Scott McTominay pounced on an awful Edersen throw in injury time to seal the three points, fizzing a shot into the empty net from 35 yards as United moved to within three points of fourth-placed Chelsea. Manchester City2017-18 Other squad members: Danilo, Stones, Gundogan, Toure, Bernardo Silva, JesusManchester City provided perhaps the most iconic Premier League moment when Sergio Aguero netted an injury-time winner on the final day against QPR to give the club their first title in 44 years at the end of the 2011-12 campaign. Since the turn of the decade, City have won four titles - more than any other side - and their win in 2017-18 was the most dominant performance in the history of the competition. The win lifted Gladbach to 49 points in fourth place, one behind third-placed RB Leipzig. The game had been rescheduled after it was originally postponed last month due to a storm warning. Germany's Bundesliga matches this weekend will all be played behind closed doors with federal states banning events with crowds of more than 1,000 in order to contain the spread of the virus. Euro 2020, poised to become Euro 2021. Video - Juventus target Kane to complete lethal strike force – Euro Papers01:11 And yet there was one prominent exception, the Premier League, which announced late into Thursday night that it was not going to follow the example set by so many other sporting bodies. Tunisia vs mauritania Stock Photos and Images ... Tunisia and Mauritania two flags textile cloth, fabric texture. Tunisia vs Mauritania football scoreboard. Broadcast graphic soccer template Stock Vector. RF ... Form and head to head stats Tunisia vs Mauritania International Match match Tunisia vs Mauritania 06.01.2024. Preview and stats followed by live commentary, video highlights and match report. Partick Thistle will host reigning champions Celtic in what is their most difficult game of the season so far. The Jags made it to the 4th round of this competition after beating Penicuik Athletic 1-0 back in November. The new year hasn't been too good for the Glasgow club either, as they've picked up a draw and a heavy 4-1 defeat to Dundee United.

عنا

هنا يجتمع كل من صانعي الانمي و المانجا الموهوبين من اجل التش...

Members

• Samar
    عضو مميز
    الادمن
  • thanh tran
    thanh tran
  • Amelia Ella
    Amelia Ella
  • Kartik Rajput
    Kartik Rajput
  • nikijhone93
bottom of page