top of page

الأعضاءُ المُبدِعون

عام·344 عضوًا

Today: Elche v Girona live free 6 January 2024 Online

Follow Elche v Girona 6. 1. 2024 live - livescore, H2H stats, latest results and more information on Flashscore.

Antonio Rudiger scored two headers for Chelsea as they secured a 2-2 draw at Leicester in the Premier League clash at the King Power Stadium. See alsoAs it happened: Leicester City v Chelsea The German defender headed home a corner at the back post to put the visitors in front but the Foxes were back on level terms when Harvey Barnes' shot was deflected off Reece James into the Chelsea goal. Rangers manager Steven Gerrard hopes the racial slurs Alfredo Morelos says he has been subjected to will not drive the striker out of Scottish football. Morelos said he has experienced racism both on and off the pitch in Scotland and his manager says the situation should be a national embarrassment. The Colombia forward has 28 goals in 37 games for Rangers this season and has been frequently linked with a move. Elche v Girona LIVE 6. 1. 2024 | Football Follow Elche v Girona 6. 1. 2024 live - livescore, H2H stats, latest results and more information on Flashscore. The rights to show Premier League games in the Middle East belong to beIN Sports, which is in the middle of a three-year deal worth £400m. In June, the World Trade Organization ruled that Saudi Arabia helped breach international piracy laws in relation to the broadcaster beoutQ, which has been accused of illegally showing a range of professional sport, including the Premier League. Saudi Arabia has always denied aiding the beoutQ operation and has insisted there is no link between its government and the alleged piracy. Riyad Mahrez (Manchester City) right footed shot from outside the box to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Bernardo Silva. BookingPosted at 86' Jeff Hendrick (Burnley) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 86' David Silva (Manchester City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 86' Foul by Jeff Hendrick (Burnley). SubstitutionPosted at 85' Substitution, Manchester City. Eric García replaces Fernandinho. With the rearranged Olympic games of 2021 set to be followed by the Euros in 2022, a World Cup in 2023, the Paris 2024 Olympics and then the 2025 Euros, and with many of the senior England squad approaching the peaks of their careers, there has arguably never been a better time to manage the national team. Neville's appointment in 2018 came as something of a surprise, but this time who are the main runners and riders to succeed him and, crucially, try and steer England to a first major trophy?Nick Cushing Nick Cushing won six trophies in six years as Manchester City bossOne of the standout WSL club coaches of the modern era, in terms of silverware won, is former Manchester City boss Nick Cushing. The result was satisfactory. The second-half performance was satisfactory. Mourinho, however, will not be fooled. He was reminded of the flaws that brought him to Spurs. On this evidence, the relationship between the new manager and the Spurs supporters will be a slow burner and his applause to fans at the end was more polite than celebratory. This was a good start, a move in the right direction, a happy ending to a night that threatened a serious anti-climax - but it is only the start and much work remains. Saudi Arabia, who lost their opening match 3-1 to Kuwait, now have three points in Group B along with Kuwait, who lost 2-1 to Oman for whom Abdulaziz Al-Muqbali scored twice from the penalty spot. Defending champions Oman top the group with four points and Bahrain are bottom on one point. Saudi Arabia face Oman and Bahrain play Kuwait on Monday, with all four teams still in contention to reach the semi-finals. There was no sudden epiphany for the team. The comeback was because of the culture that Ferguson had meticulously created over 13 years at the club – a culture in which standards of excellence and especially hard work were non-negotiable and where, in Ferguson’s words, “the only time to give up is when you die”. Away from home, Rotherham have been very good this term. They've claimed 19 points from ten travelling matches, which can only be bettered by Ipswich. Had they made New York Stadium more of a fortress, we'd be talking about title contenders. As it is, we're not. Quite simply, Rotherham have been very so-so on their own patch, where they've won three, drawn two and lost three. My pick for match between Stuttgart vs Hamburger SV is over 2.5 goals. I think that this match will end 2:1. Both teams are doing well and are in good shape but for this match I see lots goals. In the last 5 direct matches was 4 times over 2.5 goals. Hamburger in away matches is not so strong, it has draw twice in recent matches. I think that this match will be very offensive. Both teams are playing for promotion to the Bundesliga, I think none of these teams will not give up this match. I am counting on a good game for the hosts who are showing their good this season. Luton have seen both teams score in 71% of their games here, while Leeds scoring in 81% of their Championship matches overall. The hosts have conceded at least twice in their last four, while Leeds have scored 12 times in eight away trips. We expect plenty of chances here, with both teams to score our main pick for Saturday’s clash. Hibs' managerial change has worked extremely well so far, with the Edinburgh club winning all 3 of their games since the departure of Paul Heckingbottom. The Hibees have gone on to beat St Johnstone, Motherwell and St Mirren during the week. There are not one but two statues dedicated to him at Old Trafford. The best in EuropeLaw was named European Footballer of the Year ahead of Spanish legend Luis Suarez in 1964 after knocking in an incredible 46 goals that season. He is still the only Scottish player to win the award. On the run to the European Cup final in 1968 he scored twice against Hibernians - the Maltese version - in United's opening game. Odds have dropped quite a lot on the away win in this one and for very good reasons as well as Slutsk 2 is in excellent scoring form with 8 goals scored by them in their last 3 games played and they faced teams from the top half of the league table first beating Rukh Brest 2 with 3-2 at home, than a 3-3 draw away at very strong Minsk 2 side but they were very good in attack and deserved the point, while last round they easily defeated Zhodino 2 at home with 2-0 both goals scored from the first half of the game. The hosts have also seen two-thirds of their home wins come against the same strugglers. Against the rest of the league, their record isn’t that great. They’ve otherwise won two of eight home matches, conceding nine times. We expect them to struggle against this Hull side on Wednesday, with the Tigers looking strong on the road. Based on all La Liga form this season, the difference in quality between the sides and the whopping 22 point gap separating these teams in the table, we can only envisage an easy triumph for Los Blancos this weekend as they look to keep moving through the gears ahead of the rescheduled El Clasico on 18th December. Dutch teenager Zirkzee, who also scored in stoppage time in their 3-1 midweek win over Freiburg, slotted in three minutes after coming on as a substitute and Gnabry doubled their lead in the 89th to lift Bayern to 33 points in third place. RB Leipzig went top with a 3-1 win over Augsburg. Leipzig needed second-half goals from Konrad Laimer, Patrik Schick and Yussuf Poulsen to grab victory and move on to 37 points, three clear of Borussia Moenchengladbach, who take on Hertha Berlin in the capital later on Saturday. Lokomotiv Gomel will against Sputnik in match Belarusia Pershaya Liga. My prediction this match could be the win for Lokomotiv Gomel with margin score is 2 goals. Lokomotiv Gomel have great result on last 4 match due to Lokomotiv Gomel have won in 3 match and 1 match is draw. Meanwhile, Sputnik also have good result on last 4 match due to Sputnik have won in 3 match and 1 match is lose. Nevertheless, I think that Lokomotiv Gomel can beat Sputnik due to Lokomotiv Gomel more strong in every home match. Beside that Lokomotiv Gomel have yet lose on last 3 home match. Surely Lokomotiv Gomel have more chance to win on this match. Barca's Frenkie de Jong was sent off and Espanyol grabbed a late equaliser after the champions had looked on course for victory when substitute Arturo Vidal put them ahead in the 59th minute. Luis Suarez struck early in the second period to cancel out David Lopez's first-half header for Espanyol. But Ernesto Valverde's side had to play the final 15 minutes with 10 men after De Jong was dismissed for a second booking and China striker Wu Lei took advantage for La Liga's bottom side with a powerful finish in the 88th minute. Club Brugge have won each of their last five matches against Oostende and two of their last three victories have been accompanied by clean sheets. Club Brugge have scored at least two goals against Oostende in the pairs’ last five encounters and beat Oostende 2-0 in the pairs reverse fixture in August, so you can start to see why we’ve backed the hosts to win to nil on Thursday as well. Gil Vicente lost to Portimo at the restart of season 0-1 and remains tenth in the table with 30 points. Famalicao had 10 points more in the standings, and caused a surprise at the first game 2-1 home win against leaders Porto. Gil Vicente was recently weak at home (0-1-2). Gil Vicente has won only 2 of the last 13 league games and is stuck in the red zone having failed to score in 36% of the games. They are on 3 games without a win. Famalicao were on a series of 8 games without victories and have just linked 3 games without being beaten, notably playing Sporting Portugal and Porto! Confidence is logically on their side. Cholet is in the middle of the table and this is someone who plans to stay there and keep the end of the season quiet so he doesn't think they will stay in the league or not. They will just open up to attack and go for three points because they play at home and play against a weaker team than themselves. When it comes to the guest it is the team which is at the bottom of the standings and this is a team that has a great chance of falling out of the league. You could also try the 1-to-1 transition here. Queens Park Rangers were in good form before the league was postponed with a 3-3-0 record in the last 6 matches. At home they have a 5-1-2 record in the last 8 games scoring 21 goals. They also have an excellent home record against Barnsley with a 13-1-0 record in the last 14 meetings with every match this century ending in a win. Zeledon and Lemon will face to face in the premier league Costa Rica on Sunday. These two team follow each other in the table, they have got the worst two performance at home, while running a winless streak at away. Vincent Kompany (98%) and Aymeric Laporte (79%) absolutely strolled it as the centre-back pairing, while Kevin de Bruyne was also almost a unanimous pick at 95% in midfield. The toughest choice appeared to be at left back, where Aleksandar Kolarov came out on top with just 30% of selections. Now it's time to pick your ultimate combined XI. Premier League winners XIPick your XI from our list and share with your friends. Fanning those flames were three young players who could have a serious stake in the destination of the Champions League title in this new decade. Erling Haaland and Jadon Sancho are busy enjoying the last of their teenage kicks before they step into their own twenties and seem to have struck up a telepathic understanding of each other’s game in just seven weeks. I call him 'Mr' which is the Spanish for 'boss'. I have to tell people [what I mean] when I call him 'gaffer'. It's so different. Is Simeone the best manager in the world now? For me, personally, yes. When people actually play for him they realise how good he is. Obviously you've got some good managers: Klopp, Guardiola. Sean Dyche! You've got quality managers out there but he's certainly up there for sure. United States' twice women's World Cup winner Carli Lloyd will keep the ball rolling on March 31. Former Brazil playmaker Kaka and Italy defender Fabio Cannavaro, both Ballon d'Or winners, and four-times African Footballer of the Year Yaya Toure have also signed up and will appear in the next few days, the governing body said. West Ham United are a club riddled with discontent off the field - the black balloons of protest and the banners criticising the ownership being brandished at Anfield provided hard evidence of the anger - but there were signs of life on it. Manager David Moyes wore a familiar pained expression at the final whistle. It was the 16th time he has disappeared down the tunnel here without the win over Liverpool he craves. I have no doubt we will get through this crisis but life will take some time to get back to normal. I hope we will never take for granted so many basic things such as getting off the train at Seven Sisters, walking along Tottenham High Road, entering our stadium with our family and friends, and buying a beer and pie ahead of watching Spurs play at home. They repeat this model 10,000 times to get a percentage probability of where a club would have finished. Where would your side have finished - click here for the full predictionsCoventry win, Wycombe waitAs it stands Coventry City have a five-point lead over Rotherham at the top of the table, with Oxford United two points further back in third - and the Sky Blues have a game in hand on both. That advantage is crucial to the way our predicted title race goes. Video - Manchester United plan huge January spending spree. Haaland is just the start - Euro Papers01:27 Paper Round’s view: There always seems to be talk of a United clearout that never comes to fruition. Matic and Rojo are not the only deadweight within the squad, but you wonder whether the club’s hierarchy are wondering whether it should indeed be Ole Gunnar Solskjaer who oversees a mega overhaul in the summer. Gareth Bale is Britain's most successful footballing export. Transferred to Real Madrid in 2013 for a then world record £85m, he has won four Champions League titles, scoring three goals in finals - including 2018's overhead spectacular. He is also Wales' all-time record goalscorer. But can you correctly answer 11 questions about the Wales and Real Madrid number 11?Try our quiz and find out. Good luck. Posted at 67' Attempt saved. Jack Cork (Burnley) left footed shot from the left side of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Posted at 66' Ashley Barnes (Burnley) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 66' Foul by Jetro Willems (Newcastle United). Posted at 65' Foul by Erik Pieters (Burnley). Posted at 65' Andy Carroll (Newcastle United) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 64' Attempt missed. He's had a scan today. We hope it's not a ligament issue. We hope it's a kick but. Gary Cahill," Hodgson told a news conference. We hope to recover the pair of them for the game at the weekend (against Watford). Palace, who ended a winless run of five league games against Burnley at the weekend, are 11th in the table with 18 points from 14 games. Brugge had a runaway 15 point lead at the top of the standings with one round of matches left to play before the start of the post-season playoffs, involving the top six clubs. They were runners-up last season to Racing Genk, who were seventh when the league was suspended last month in the wake of the coronavirus outbreak. I am the Arsenal captain. I love this club. I am committed to it and desperate to bring it back to the top, where it belongs", he added. Aubameyang has yet to sign an extension to his current contract at the Emirates Stadium, which runs until 2021. He joined the club in January 2018 for a then-record fee for the Gunners of 56 million pounds ($74 million). Jurgen Klopp should be inside Anfield tonight. If his first-team players need a rest, fine, but he hasn’t been running around. He should pop in for the game – even if he watches from a seat in the stands – as it will help those young players to know their boss is there. The Warm-Up: Should any of us bother with Liverpool tonight? Chelsea could host Liverpool in fifth round, Man Utd face Northampton or Derby Anyway, it’s selfish. Elche CF - Girona FC Live - Copa del Rey V. Fernández. 15. Juanpe. 2. B. Espinosa. Squad lists. Advertisement. Ad. Related matches. Copa del Rey Live now. CD Castellón. -. -. CA Osasuna. 06/01 · SD ... Meanwhile, Tigres' aforementioned play-off defeat to Club America has them coming into this game desperate for revenge. The loss was a hugely disappointing one for the side and having drawn at home to San Luis in last weekend's Clausura opener, they come into Sunday's match desperate for a win and revenge over the hosts. He joined Phoenix Arizona, whose co-owners include Chelsea legend Didier Drogba, in December. I felt disillusioned with life at Leicester and I knew I was not going to get a chance under Claudio Ranieri, who was the manager back then," Barmby, 25, says. I would not be surprised if, in the next few years, Phoenix ends up in MLS, so I signed because I want to be part of that journey, even if I only experience the beginning of it.

عنا

هنا يجتمع كل من صانعي الانمي و المانجا الموهوبين من اجل التش...

Members

bottom of page