top of page

الأعضاءُ المُبدِعون

عام·361 عضوًا

Sliema v Gudja United live match 07.01.2024

14 hours ago — Sliema Wanderers and Gudja United will play their match on 07 Jan 2024 at 04:00. The game will be held on stadium within the Premier League.

A match between two teams which are sitting on last two places in the table and of course draw is terrible result for both and also I think it is time for den haag to win at home because they are surely not this bad and they played draw 4 times in a row before the winter break but in friendly games they looked like a team which surely have ambitions to avoid relegation and if they want to have a chance they simply must beat worst team in the league so I surely recommend this bet to anyone for today “Odense” meets “Aalborg” in the 19th round of the Super League of Denmark. “Odense” has been losing for three consecutive matches, one of which was home. In this match, the forces of the rivals are quite equal, and “Odense”, most likely, will try to balance the situation and not lose. “Odense” in the last five matches has three defeats and two wins. “Aalborg” overtakes the opponent by only one point, and in general, the statistics for the teams are pretty similar. “Aalborg” over the past five matches has two wins, two draws and one defeat. “Odense” has 26 points and is located in 5th place in the standings. The team scored 28 goals and conceded 22. “Aalborg” took 5th place and has 27 points in his account. The team scored 30 goals and conceded 21 in their net. As mentioned above, the teams show pretty similar results, and it’s difficult to single out a favorite here. But goals can be expected from both sides and, most likely, this will happen. I think it’s better to play for totals. Both teams play quite efficiently, score a lot, and miss. Both teams are newly promoted sides for this first league level in Tajikistan this start of the season, but while the hosts recorded a very big 7-0 loss to Istiqlol in their opening game at home and also lost last round without scoring once more against another newly promoted side Lokomotiv Pamir with 1-0 in the end the guests scored 5 goals while conceding 4 times and won 4 points so far showing good awareness in front of goal and given the fact that the hosts are really weak up-front and really not that solid at the back either I have to take decent odds for the away win to happen in this one. Stuttgart will be host against Karlsruhe in German 2nd Bundesliga. As the host will go all out to make up their 3rd place with a win in this game. Karlsruhe SC will go all out for a win here going by that they are unbeaten after five league games. Their confidence will be high here that's why I opted out for over 2.5 goals to be scored in the game. Stuttgart are excellent at home and will do all possible for the three points available at home covered by own home fans. The host beat Dresden in their last home game here 3-1. Sliema Wanderers vs Gudja United Prediction, Odds & Betting 4 hours ago — Based on recent statistics, it is lowly that the match between Sliema Wanderers and Gudja United will result in under 2.5 total goals. In recent ... The Belgium international, who after years of flirtation finally signed for Real from Chelsea for a joint-club record 100 million euros in June, raised eyebrows when he reported for pre-season training packing some extra weight. It's true, I cannot lie, if I'm on holiday, then I'm on holiday," Hazard told Belgian magazine Sport/Foot. Keep battling Norman, we are all with you," a Leeds statement said. We would like to take this opportunity to remind the public and the media to respect the wishes of Norman and his family and to give them the space they need during this difficult time. Hunter's reputation as a fearsome tackler was borne out by his nickname 'Bites yer legs'. He formed a strong partnership with Jack Charlton at the back for Leeds, also adding European silverware in the Inter-Cities Fairs Cup, an FA Cup and a League Cup to his and the club's haul. What if we drastically cut that number? The players cut loose would end up back on the market and trickle down to the next tier of clubs that, presumably, would become more competitive. This knock-on effect would continue down the pyramid. Many leagues already limit squad sizes and loan players. In the Premier League, you can’t register more than 25 players, excluding Under-22s. Arteta was just an onlooker in the stands for the lifeless draw at Everton, but that was followed by a 1-1 draw with Bournemouth on Boxing Day and a crushing late defeat by Chelsea at home last Sunday. This was a different game altogether, though, as Arsenal put the pieces together. With Granit Xhaka, who has been linked with a move to Hertha Berlin, restored to the midfield, the Swiss and Lucas Torreira were quicker to the tackle than their opponents. Liverpool 2-1 BrightonNewcastle 2-2 Manchester CityJose Mourinho's winning start to his reign as Tottenham manager continued as Dele Alli scored twice in Spurs' 3-2 home win against Bournemouth. A revitalised Alli struck either side of the interval for the hosts, who also had a Davinson Sanchez goal ruled out by the video assistant referee for handball. Moussa Sissoko added Tottenham's third to seal the win, before Harry Wilson responded with a late double for the visitors. You get me? Oi!"And so that's just what Klopp did. View more on twitterIn a video call, Klopp explains that he saw the game, but missed the post-match interview. However, apparently, "Hendo and some of the other boys" told him all about it. Even in these strange times, I hope you celebrate appropriately," Klopp says in the video. Messages of congratulation followed from other Liverpool players, including Virgil van Dijk and Jordan Henderson himself. Mourinho won the Champions League with Porto in 2003-04 and with Inter Milan in 2009-10"We need to qualify," added Mourinho. It's only when my teams arrive in the quarter-finals that I start thinking 'we have a chance'. In this moment we are far from it. Every Champions League campaign there are details around your success or failure. How many times I lost on penalties or in the last minute. Details make the difference. Chelsea are third in Group H with eight points -- the same as second-placed Valencia and two points behind leaders Ajax Amsterdam -- having been unbeaten away, but the London side have picked up only one point in two European home games this season. Lampard's side can qualify for the last 16 with a win over Lille or a draw if Ajax beat Valencia. He scored two further goals for the club and had several loan spells before leaving for good in 2014. Danny Welbeck also enjoyed an impressive breakout campaign. He scored three goals in 13 games in his first full season and went on to establish himself as important first team player, making more than 30 appearances in three of the next four seasons but injury hampered his ability to realise his full potential before he was sold to Arsenal in 2014. Tottenham have lost just one of their last 19 matches against Aston Villa in all competitions (W15 D3), losing in the Premier League in April 2015 (0-1). Tottenham are unbeaten in their last 23 Premier League away games against promoted sides (W19 D4), since a 0-1 loss at QPR in April 2012. Son Heung-min's goal after 93 minutes 34 seconds is Spurs' latest winning goal in the Premier League since August 2009, when Aaron Lennon netted after 94 minutes 24 seconds against Birmingham. No sign of Mahrez yet. How high can Riyad Mahrez realistically go? Because we haven't had his name pulled out yet and we are down to the top 10. Sergio Aguero 15 Matthijs de Ligt 14 Kevin De Bruyne 13 Eden Hazard 12 Raheem Sterling 11 Frenkie de Jong 17:15 - The Liverpool lads are starting to make their mark. LONDON, Feb 2 (Reuters) - Steven Bergwijn made an instant impact on his Tottenham Hotspur debut with a stunning opener in his side's 2-0 win over champions Manchester City in an incident-packed Premier League game on Sunday. The Dutch midfielder, signed this week from PSV Eindhoven, swept home a right-foot volley three minutes after City had been reduced to 10 men when Oleksandr Zinchenko was shown a second yellow card on the hour. Everybody are expecting an easy victory for BATE. However, I do not think so. BATE are far from their best and they already show lot of weaknesses. BATE have only two victories in the first five rounds. I watched them last week against Zhodino. They played poor, that's my opinion. I know they missed a penalty in the finish of the first half, but I still think they did not deserve to win. Gorodeya are solid in the opening part of the season and have a good record at the moment - three victories on the last three matches. They play at home and I think they could stay unbeaten. Posted at 69' Marco Stiepermann (Norwich City) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 69' Foul by Pierre-Emile Højbjerg (Southampton). Posted at 67' Foul by Onel Hernández (Norwich City). Posted at 67' Nathan Redmond (Southampton) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 67' Attempt saved. Cédric Soares (Southampton) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the top centre of the goal. Millwall will host Derby County for this fixture of the league. I believe, both teams are one of the ambitious teams in this league. Also, I believe, both teams have a chance to reach for one of the top six places in the table. Of course, Millwall have advantage at home stadium. However, Millwall is very unpredictable team. On the other hand Derby are in better shape lately. They have two consecutive victories. Also, Derby have an effective attack in recent times. In previous game Derby is won 3-0 against Blackburn. So, both teams tend to score a goal. I think, the visitors have the potential to pick up the victory. Gudja United - Sliema Wanderers - Sporticos Check how to watch Sliema Wanderers vs Gudja United live stream and on TV. H2H stats, prediction, live score, live tracker & results in one place. LASK and St Polten will face each other in the upcoming match in the Austrian Bundesliga. LASK this season have the following results: 14W, 3D and 2L. Meanwhile St Polten have 3W, 7D and 9L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Sixteen-year-old Harvey Elliott was particularly impressive early on for Liverpool, creating several openings, but Villa goalkeeper Orjan Nyland denied the Reds with several fine saves. The visitors’ wastefulness came back to haunt them as Kodja’s double – the first a fine finish after being sent clear by Jota, and his second a smart finish from close range – put Villa out of sight before the interval. Ashley Barnes scored with his only shot on targetA two-goal lead was comfortable, but Tarkowski twisted the knife with his first goal since last December as the clock edged towards injury time. Burnley already have the division's fourth best home record and, if they are addressing their away form, they may stick around the top six for a while longer. Leicester managed another three, with the added bonus of Villa’s incompetence allowing Jamie Vardy to smash his way back into form as he helped himself to a couple, and perhaps set the Leicester ship right as they look to qualify for the Champions League. Disappointed is an understatement,” said a disconsolate Dean Smith afterwards, for whom you feel a huge amount of sympathy having taken his boyhood team into the top flight. Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer says there is no "quick fix" to improve his squad. Pressure is mounting on Solskjaer to make January signings after Wednesday's 2-0 home defeat by Burnley. It was a second straight Premier League loss and the players were jeered. We've had one proper transfer window and we're trying to do something now," said Solskjaer, who took over - initially on an interim basis - in December 2018. Middlesbrough will host Swansea City for this fixture of the league. I think, the hosts will try to capitalize on their advantage at home stadium. Yeah, Middlesbrough have a poor results in this season. However, they have better chance to make a positive on the home ground. In any case, the hosts will try to remain unbeaten. On the other hand Swansea is very average team in this season. They probably have a chance to reach for one of the top six places in the table. True, this will not be an easy task. Also, Swansea is not very good team away from home. In any case, they are not convincing team. My pick - Middlesbrough to win. Jeju Utd was very weak in defense in the first league level last season especially in away games as for example in their last 5 games on the road last season they always scored but conceded at least the same amount and many times more as they ended the season on bottom place in the end and after some very good seasons spent in the first league with some decent performances in the Champions League as well they are now playing in the second league level and the start has not been great for them. BERN, March 25 (Reuters) - FC Sion's decision to sack nine professional footballers was outrageous and sent the wrong message at a time when solidarity is needed amid the coronavirus pandemic, the head of the Swiss players' union (SAFP) told Reuters on Wednesday. Like football around the world, the Swiss league has been brought to a standstill, depriving clubs of much of their income for possibly several months. The last time Liverpool lost at home in the Premier League was back in 2017. They have a 53-game unbeaten run in the league at home and this season alone, they have won each of their 13 home matches. In 12 of the 13, they have scored two goals or more and they head to this clash with five straight clean sheets at home in the league and having scored 11. Walter Ferret fc is going to host Real Esteli fc in the premier league of Nicaragua, what I think from this fixture is that the home team has a great chance to win this game because they have hold the visitors at their home ground in front of their supporters up to ninety minutes while they were no team which had to find the back of the net so here I think the home team will use home ground advantage so that they shine in front of their supporters. It's incredible how he still has the patience to be a manger at his age," Guardiola said. It's incredible and he's doing really well. We can't forget the situation when he took over when they had zero points and everyone considered them relegated. Instead of that, he did an incredible job and it's a pleasure and an honour for me every time I get to see him. St. Albans Saints host to Eastern Lions on Saturday. Between this two teams have a serious difference. St. Albans are unbeaten, won both game at home, while the rival lost all games and conceded the most goals in the league. Eastern Lions lost the 6 points relegation battle on the last week, moreover the previous games conceded at least 3 goals. They are very weak. Especially far to home ground. Saints won the last 5 head to head games and sure this streak will continue. Their games bring high score often, the last 3 h2h games goal average is over 5.00 goals. Aided by the return to full fitness of their talismanic forward Troy Deeney, who was starting just his sixth game of the season after a knee injury, Watford made this a scrappy affair and ultimately deserved their win. Deeney covered nearly a kilometre more than his United counterpart Martial as he made life uncomfortable for the visiting defence and that was replicated all over the pitch, with Pearson's side running over 5km more than their opponents. Everton have not won at the venue since September 1999 and were hammered 5-2 in the Premier League this season, which led to Marco Silva's sacking as manager before Ancelotti took over last month. Victory will also give Everton a first win over European and World champions Liverpool since 2010. A normal performance is not enough against them. Despite being only 1. Arsenal's title-winning sides in 2002, in which he won the Premier League Player of the Season award, and 2004. NATIONAL TEAM FIGHT His small stature didn't stop Ljungberg sticking up for himself either, and he ended up in a fight with national team defender Olof Mellberg, then at Aston Villa, during a Sweden training session ahead of the 2002 World Cup. Ask someone to think of a Bulgarian football club and the names that come to mind might be European regulars CSKA Sofia or Ludogorets Razgrad. Those two teams have won eight of the country's past 11 domestic titles, but a group of Britons are aiming to break that dominance by turning around the fortunes of another Bulgarian side - and transforming them into the biggest club in the country. OFC Pirin Blagoevgrad, the hometown team of former Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur striker Dimitar Berbatov, want to be on an equal footing to CSKA and Ludogorets. It would be an interesting move if Haaland decided to go to Leipzig as he has already worked his way to the top of Europe's elites' transfer wishlists. It would relieve the pressure on the forward, who is still a teenager, but admittedly it would be very difficult for him to turn down the chance to play at some of the club interested in him, such as Bayern Munich and Manchester United. Managua FC were unbeaten at home in the regular season with eight wins out of nine. Walter Ferretti have lost four of their last five away league matches. Managua FC are unbeaten against Walter Ferretti in their last five meetings. Managua FC finished the regular Nicaraguan Clausura season top with a seven-point lead. Fiorentina vs SPAL predictions in our match preview for Sunday's Serie A clash. Can the visitors turn around their terrible away record this weekend? Read on for our free Serie A predictions and betting tips. Assisted by Matt Targett. Posted at 48' Attempt blocked. Anwar El Ghazi (Aston Villa) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Posted at 48' Foul by Billy Sharp (Sheffield United). Norwich City midfielder Marco Stiepermann will return to training after testing negative for coronavirus. The club named him as the player who they confirmed on Friday had returned a positive result for Covid-19. Gudja United vs Sliema Wanderers FC - Tribuna.com Match Gudja United vs Sliema Wanderers FC 1:1 in the Malta. Premier League (2/14/2021): Live score, stream, statistics match & H2H results on Tribuna.com. Ramos, who turns 34 next month, is set to captain Spain at the European Championship and has been playing for Real Madrid at his usual relentless pace, starting 30 games already this season. But Zidane said he is not concerned about the potential knock-on effects of Ramos playing two major international tournaments after another gruelling campaign with Real, who hope to challenge for the Spanish title and the Champions League.

عنا

هنا يجتمع كل من صانعي الانمي و المانجا الموهوبين من اجل التش...

Members

• Samar
    عضو مميز
    الادمن
  • thanh tran
    thanh tran
  • Amelia Ella
    Amelia Ella
  • Kartik Rajput
    Kartik Rajput
  • nikijhone93
bottom of page