top of page

الأعضاءُ المُبدِعون

عام·368 عضوًا

Live stream: Tenerife vs Las Palmas 7 January 2024 Free

2 days ago — The Canary Islands derby between Tenerife and Las Palmas will take place at Estadio Heliodoro Rodriguez Lopez on Sunday, with a place in the ...

Phil Neville's future as England women's manager is set to be revealed on Thursday after dates for the delayed European Championship are confirmed. Neville, 43, has been in talks with the Football Association for several weeks. His contract lasts until June 2021, which would have been after the Euros but they have been postponed to 2022 because of the coronavirus pandemic. The tournament, to be held in England, was moved because the Tokyo Olympics have been pushed back to next year. We can see Parma finishing on top when these two meet this weekend. Milan have lost the most points (six) with goals conceded in the last 20 minutes of play in Serie A this season. Parma are yet to lose a point during this period of play. The visitors have certainly thrown away enough results, while Parma have won four of their last five home Serie A games. In addition, while Hammers United know what they do not like about the ownership - who, they argue, have gone back on investment and dialogue promises made in the build-up to the move out of Upton Park in 2016 - they have not put forward an alternative. They simply believe that if Sullivan and Gold were to indicate a willingness to sell, someone would come forward. For now, their battle will continue through songs, walks such as the one on Saturday, and events like the black balloon protest from their away game at Liverpool. Everton v Brighton & Hove Albion *In five Premier League meetings between the teams the home side has never lost (W4 D1). Everton have had more shots on goal (50) than any other Premier League team since Carlo Ancelotti took over as manager before Boxing Day. Brighton's Alireza Jahanbakhsh has scored two goals in two league games after going 18 months without a goal or assist. We all feel extremely grateful to be part of the club's history, to be here in this moment," said Froese. We're just focused on one game - 90 minutes. We've got to give our all, fight and see what happens. The odds are in their favour. We're the underdogs. It's nice to make history and do things which haven't been done before. Everything is achievable and to be played for. That's the mentality we're going into the game with. Fantasy football favourite John Lundstram could also leave when his contract expires, although record signing Sander Berge's arrival in January would soften the blow. With no striker establishing himself and Billy Sharp and David McGoldrick in their thirties, Wilder might look to further add to his options up front. Tottenham: An unsettled sideHaving used more players than any other side this season (29), Tottenham have the most disrupted and unsettled squad in the Premier League. GremioGetty Images FULL STORY 19:10 - Liverpool reverse furlough decision Liverpool have listened to the cacophanous volume of pelters being aimed their way since they said they were going to take state cash to furlough their workers, and announced they will front up the whole wedge instead. FULL STORY 18:20 - Italian referee sceptical of VAR during coronavirus "In some cases for the video assistants today, we use narrow spaces, such as vans, where the referees work in a space of two square metres, without a safe distance between them and other workers," Marcello Nicci - the head of Italy's referees' association (AIA) - told RAI television. But with no trophies in the bank this year it's hard to see the Arsenal man troubling the scorers on this occasion. Approximate odds: 1000-1Karim Benzema Club: Real Madrid Nation: FranceAge: 31 Honours 2019: NoneCan you play up front for Real Madrid for a solid decade and still be underestimated? Maybe. Benzema is closing in on 250 goals for Real but if he was going to win the honour it would surely have come during one of his four Champions League-winning seasons. This should be easy money won as Admiral is 2nd from bottom with same number of points as bottom of the league St Polten side which they defeated 3-0 on the road two rounds ago and it is the only reason why they are not on the relegation place right now as they lost the other 3 games played by them in this group stage losing 1-0 away at Austria Vienna, losing 2-0 at home with Mattersburg and even bigger loss 3-0 last round at home with Tirol. Holders Valencia will travel to Granada while second division Mirandes, who pulled off a shock 3-1 win over Sevilla in the last 16, will host Villarreal. The ties will be played between Feb. Feb. The Catalans were beaten 1-0 by Athletic in their last trip to San Mames in August and were held 0-0 by the Basque side last February. While stranger things have happened, the poor away record of Barracas leads us to believe that Agropecuario will take all three points when the teams lock horns. We suggest placing a wager on the home club to get the win. Manchester City restarted the league with an easy 3-0 home win over Arsenal. After Liverpool Manchester City are the strongest home team in the league with a 10-2-2 record and also the second most productive team with a total of 36 goals. In the last 6 home games City have scored at least 2 goals. Under these circumstances, we must now do everything in our power to protect fans, players, coaches, and everyone else involved in our beautiful game. Most importantly, the football authorities must take all necessary measures to prevent the virus spreading to the wider community," he said. Most football leagues in Europe and many around the world have suspended play due to the spread of the virus and European governing body UEFA are meeting on Tuesday to discuss a possible postponement of Euro 2020. This probably will be one of the most interesting matches today in Belarusian Premier league and of course, my option here will be goals, but we will see what will happen. So, let's start from Dinamo Brest. This team is actually champion of this country and team who is not started too good new season, but from round to round, they are playing better and better. Same can be said and for motivated BATE Borisov, team who is want to back title in their stadium. I see very fast match today and over is really good option. I will try that. It was Vardy's 22nd league goal of the season and restored his two-goal advantage over Aubameyang at the top of the Premier League scoring charts. Leicester drop to fourth place, four points ahead of Manchester United having played a game more, but this was an important point that left Arsenal frustrated in seventh. Relive Arsenal's draw against LeicesterFrustration for ArtetaArsenal's recent run of league wins, away at Southampton and Wolverhampton Wanderers and at home to Norwich City, sparked hopes they could force their way into the Champions League places, especially with the lingering possibility of Manchester City being banned from the competition. Watch Las Palmas v Villarreal Live Stream Watch Las Palmas v Villarreal live & on-demand on DAZN SC, in HD and on any device. Sign up today. Europe. Everton chief executive Denise Barrett-Baxendale said: "We have been aware of and planned for the impact the investment would have on our short-term profitability and this is part of a long-term sustainable business plan that demonstrates our commitment to operating in a financially sustainable manner. Barrett-Baxendale also revealed that Russian billionaire Alisher Usmanov has paid £30m to secure an option on the naming rights of the club's new stadium at Bramley-Moore Dock. Tenerife and Las Palmas on 2024-01-07 in Spain, Copa 10 hours ago — Tenerife vs Las Palmas; Today, 2024-01-07, Tenerife will play against Las Palmas. The match will air live. We present the details of the Las ... Energetyk-BDU will against Dinamo Brest in match Belarusia Premier League. My prediction this match could be the end score is over 2.5 goals due to Energetyk-BDU on last 3 match in league can make total score is 4 goals. Meanwhile, Dinamo Brest on last 3 match also can make total score is 7 goals. Therefore, I think this match will much score from both team. Moreover Ynergetyk-BDU on last 2 match always can make score. Likewise Dinamo Brest on last 3 match also always can make score. Therefore, both teams are currently very productive and surely this match have more chance the end score is over 2.5 goals. Managua are three points clear at the top but have no wins in their last two. They have won five of their six home league games this season and will be confident of avenging an away loss to Deportivo Ocotal. Their opponents have just one away league point all season with just nine goals scored in the league home and away. Go for a home win here with Managua ahead at both half and full time. Las Palmas Team News - Soccer Next Match vs Tenerife (A) · Sun 1:00PM. FOLLOW. SOCCER >. LAS PALMAS NEWS. NEWS Las Palmas: Free live stream, TV, how to watch La Liga La Liga is back in ... The last six meetings between the pair produced two wins for each as well as two draws. They are generally low-scoring affairs, with the last four featuring fewer than three goals and the last three featuring fewer than two. Last season, Real Salt Lake finished highest out of the two teams, third place being their highest finish in five years. Here, Miller tells BBC Scotland of that day at Wembley. Must-do trip & enormous dressing rooms - the build upThe British Home Championship was contested annually between England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. Despite an opening loss to Wales in 1981, confidence within the Scotland camp was renewed with a 2-0 victory against Northern Ireland at Hampden. Stein's men travelled to Wembley to face England in good spirits. However, they have to take on Spain in the semi-finals and it looks like the end of the road for them. Australia won Group F beating Canada, Germany and Greece winning all nine rubbers. That took them into the last eight where they finally lost a rubber but got the better of Great Britain 2-1. Alex de Minaur has again shown he is a player to follow this year with impressive wins over Alexander Zverev and Denis Shapovalov but lost to Dan Evans in the quarter final. Maguire: I thought Harry Maguire was at fault for Southampton's equaliser in United's previous game. If he'd given Nemanja Matic a call then the centre-back had a free header but instead Maguire froze and allowed the ball to beat both Matic and himself. However, he seemed to put that confusion right against Crystal Palace and appeared much more commanding in his own box on set plays. There's no point being a threat in the opposition's penalty area if you can't win your headers in your own 18 yard box. English teams compete for both the FA Cup and the League Cup every season but the scheduling and format of the latter has come in for criticism, especially with two-legged semi-finals adding to a congested calendar. Liverpool were forced to play their Under-23 team in this season's quarter-finals as the senior team had to fly to Qatar for the Club World Cup and manager Juergen Klopp had appealed for football authorities to rethink the scheduling of their big events. I didn't like that. You know that many things related to football have engendered criticism," commented Markus Soder, state premier of Bavaria. Soder was among the early supporters of the Bundesliga restart, but he knew that pictures of hugging players could backfire. If a player tests positive for Covid-19, the local health authorities will decide whether only the player or the entire team has to quarantine. I knew they would give us the freshness that we needed. Harry Kane knows how important he is, he is incredible. After such a difficult recovery he is playing every minute of every game, this is the fourth game with two days in between, we are the only team to have this, and Harry gave everything. I am proud of them and happy with the points. Serge Aurier is a very strong character, every person is different and in his case he wanted to play. We believe this game represents a great chance for both sets of supporters to show unity," said a pub spokesman. At least one Coventry business is fighting back, though. Dhillon's Brewery, based on an industrial estate two minutes' walk from the Ricoh Arena, organises a 61-seater coach to ferry fans to Coventry matches at St Andrew's. We used to be busy on matchdays at the Ricoh with up to 100 customers depending on who the away team was," said sales and marketing manager Gordon Mazvihwa. Chelsea regained the lead in style three minutes into the second half when Abraham chested a cross by Willian invitingly for fellow academy graduate Mason Mount to volley home. Abraham, 22, missed Chelsea's 1-0 defeat at home by West Ham United after he was injured in a Champions League match against Valencia a few days earlier. Wolfsberger is in 2nd place with 22 points and they are 5 points behind Salzburg that is in 1st place. LASK Linz is in 3rd place with 21 points and these two teams plays also for a place for UEFA Champions League for the next season and I expect an open game where both teams wants to win. Both teams have scored a lot of goals and also in head to head matches they have a lot of matches with a lot of goals and I predict here a both teams to score tip. Both sides have failed to score in 50% of their league games this season, which suggests to us that they each have their own issues up top. Given the nature of this clash and the pressure facing both we expect this clash to be quite close. Under 2.5 goals is our pick for this one, having landed in 62% of the hosts’ matches. Initially it seemed Matt Doherty's assist would be ruled out for handball but replays showed that the ball bounced against his stomach. When the chance was presented to Jota he turned in one movement and struck a low shot through the legs of Tim Krul. Jota's second was also reviewed by VAR. The striker was offside when the ball was initially played into the area but drifted back onside to tap in Romain Saiss' volleyed cross. I don't know if people really know what happened," he added. So I had a foot injury, which came in the game against Southampton [on 31 August]. It was early this season and so I carried this for a long time, training and trying to be playing with it. After I stopped, I found I had a fracture. I had a cast on it, a plaster cast, so it went very well but too well. The bone got bigger and so, when I came back again, I played those two games against Watford and Newcastle [in December], I could feel something again. BookingPablo Hernández (Leeds United) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Post updateFoul by Pablo Hernández (Leeds United). Post updateCallum Styles (Barnsley) wins a free kick on the left wing. Post updateAttempt saved. Stuart Dallas (Leeds United) right footed shot from the right side of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. The manager. The boss. The gaffer. Just who is the best manager in the Premier League era? That is the subject discussed by Gary Lineker, Alan Shearer and Ian Wright on the latest edition of the Match of The Day: Top 10 podcast. You also have your chance to get involved as we are asking you to rank your favourites in order from a list of 10 bosses. To hear the MOTD team's final selections, listen to the latest Match of the Day: Top 10 podcast. Both Inter and Fiorentina have done fairly well in their recent matches and after their 1-1 draw in their league meeting earlier, both will feel they have what it takes to win this one. However, for Fiorentina, we feel their away form may pull them down here, especially by the fact that they are playing one of the best defensive sides in the league. Inter also have a good run over Fiorentina; they are unbeaten in five meetings with Fiorentina and they are unbeaten in their last four home games. We are backing Inter for a win here. Royal Pari and Santa Cruz will face to face in the 10th game week in Apertura, Bolivia. I expect an interesting clash, because the home team have 4.5 goal per match average on the last two games, while Santa Cruz have 3.67 goal per match avg, they are the worst team in the league, they conceded 23 goals, and played 4 times 4.5 over in this season. Santa Cruz have a terrible defense, but the offense score at least one goal often, the btts yes is a perfect choice for their games and over, of course. The away team run a long winless streak,,the home team are heavily favorites, I expect 5 or more goals.

عنا

هنا يجتمع كل من صانعي الانمي و المانجا الموهوبين من اجل التش...
bottom of page