top of page

الأعضاءُ المُبدِعون

عام·368 عضوًا

(ONLINE!) Today: PSV vs Hamburger SV live online 7 January 2024

PSV Eindhoven vs Hamburger SV on Sun, Jan 7, 2024, 15:30 UTC. Check live results, H2H, match stats, lineups, player ratings, insights, team forms, shotmap, ...

How scintillating Spurs embarrassed EvertonAntonio Conte said afterwards: We've got 12 games to play and I have to be the first to take responsibility. Download the Sky Sports Scores App: Apple | AndroidThe UK's No 1 scores app: Find out moreThe intensity continued after the break, with Lloris denying Bowen in the box before referee Chris Kavanagh rightly waved away penalty appeals at both ends when Harrison Ashby was floored by a fair challenge from Reguilon and Matt Doherty's cross hit Arthur Masuaku's chest before his arm. Both men are set to become free agents in June, but Werner remains hopeful that the Blues will be able to tie them down to fresh terms. PSV Eindhoven vs Hamburg HSV 15 hours ago — PSV Eindhoven wins 1st half in 54% of their matches, Hamburger SV in 40% of their matches. Show more facts. Who will win? See results. Look for De la Torre to have a bigger role going forward after being left out of the squad in earlier windows. Performances like this are the ones that make you a national team mainstay, a title De la Torre hopes to earn going forward. Arguably Africa's best footballing export of recent times, Eto'o - Cameroon's all-time top scorer - joined Spanish giants Real Madrid in 1996 at the age of 16 before loan spells with Leganes, Espanyol and Mallorca. Fabio Paratici, Tottenham's managing director of football, oversaw the £37m signing of Kulusevski from Atalanta in January 2020 during his time at Juventus. We should add that lot of those games where Liverpool dropped points were early on in the season and there has been a change, defensively, in the second half of the season, said Carragher. West Brom thought they might have been back in business at the weekend after they rallied late to beat Peterborough. Latest Essential Football PodcastManchester derby preview: Can United upset the odds? Can Ronaldo get back to form? We have players who are not at their strength playing in this type of game, but they did their best and we got the win. Stuttgart, who were one point behind Hertha in 16th, drew 0-0 at mid-table Mainz. They had been denied a penalty in a disputed VAR decision moments earlier. It's the biggest points drop, but you have to remember the figures they were putting up last season. PSV Eindhoven vs Hamburger SV 08.01.2024 - Football Live stream of the match PSV Eindhoven vs Hamburger SV from 08.01.2024. There are no available live streams or replays of this match. Match of the day. I think the most important thing for me was staying this year, Clark tells GOAL when reflecting on his first full regular season in MLS. It's not a race versus anyone, you know? There's no race to get over there. It's all about your development, your playing time and how you mature as a person and as a player as well. “Coming then on is already a great step back, but scoring this nice goal makes it a proper fairy tale so I am really happy for him. He was over the moon! It was properly touching. So, all good.” Mendy was charged on August 26 with three counts of rape relating to an alleged incident in October 2020 and with the sexual assault of a woman in early January this year. From my experience, I'd be asking serious questions if I were Stones. It's like me being a No 10 and a manager putting Tony Adams in my place. A performance like that allowed me to be more demanding of the players and go back to the field and improve ourselves again. Man of the Match - Conor GallagherSky Sports' Gary Neville: I liked his energy, his commitment to go and press the ball, his intensity breaking up play and, when he got the ball, he used it. The match briefly descended into farce when Herrera twice denied Benzema from the penalty spot, the first after Avila had mistimed a tackle on Rodrygo only to slap the ball away with his hand and the second after Nacho Vidal had wrestled the Brazilian to the floor. Both times, Benzema tried to roll the ball nonchalantly into the corner and, both times, Herrera made an acrobatic dive to push it round the post. Happy new year to those of you that suffer under the tyranny of calendar time, and a pleasant, continued, unmeasured existence to the rest of you. Tom Adams will be here on Monday with the first Warm-Up of 2022. However, when he says that everything is possible, it's becoming difficult to disagree, given the Blaugrana now have a mini-miracle worker like Alemany controlling the comings and goings at Camp Nou. That was against us at times today. It would have been fitting had Josh's goal won the game, but as I said, football can be cruel. Stunned to be behind, the visitors looked to respond and they did on 27 minutes through a fine equaliser from Guro Reiten. “Salah, we know, wants a contract that would make him the highest-paid player in Anfield history, and which would put him among the top earners in the Premier League, if not the world. They paid quite a few pounds for him in order to lure him away from Borussia Dortmund and if you pay that amount of money in a transfer fee for a player he should perform on this kind of level, Rangnick said. I think education is part of our development, isn't it? Especially as you have different relationships between males and females, females and females, he said. Marcus Tavernier gave Millwall something to think about in that time with a bending effort that Bialkowski tipped over the bar before Boro's number eight almost turned provider with a teasing cross that Jake Cooper was forced to hook over his own bar. Perhaps unsurprisingly, rumours of offers from European clubs have begun to emerge, with PSV and Zenit - whom Paredes played for between 2017-19 - having been mooted as being interested in the 19-year-old. Jurgen Klopp said he had predicted that Everton would employ gamesmanship during the two sides' Merseyside derby at Anfield - but admitted it nearly worked. Supporters will hope that interim manager Ralf Rangnick can start to bring the best out of Fernandes again sooner rather than later, with his next chance to shine likely to come when United take on Aston Villa in the third round of the FA Cup on Monday. The journey so far is a great one but we don’t know if we will win anything.” Liverpool's fixture schedule:April 30 - Newcastle (a) Premier League May 3 - Villarreal (a) Champions League SF second leg May 7 - Tottenham (h) Premier League May 10 - Aston Villa (a) Premier League, live on Sky Sports May 14 - Chelsea (Wembley) FA Cup final May 17 - Southampton (a) Premier League, live on Sky Sports May 22 - Wolves (h) Premier League May 28 - Champions League final * * Subject to progress Follow Liverpool with Sky SportsFollow every Liverpool game in the Premier League this season with our live blogs on the Sky Sports website and app, and watch match highlights for free shortly after full-time. Following the international break, the 48-year-old says that everyone at the club is working together to turn their form around. We need stability, the players need rhythm. I'm focused on the duty that I have with my team, the years that I have with my team. We've heard from a lot of managers such as Jurgen Klopp and Thomas Tuchel, saying their players cannot cope with the amount of games coming up, especially if a lot of their colleagues are going to be sidelined because of COVID. Klopp reflected on his analysis of Tottenham after Saturday's draw with Antonio Conte's side, a result that ultimately saw Liverpool fall three points behind City in the Premier League title race by the end of the weekend. This is the largest gap between appearances in the competition's history.Aged 19 years and 66 days, CJ Egan-Riley became the second-youngest English player to start in the Champions League for Manchester City after Phil Foden, who made his first start aged 17 years and 192 days back in December 2017 against Shakhtar Donetsk.Manchester City's Fernandinho made his 100th appearance in the Champions League, becoming the fourth Brazilian to reach this milestone after Roberto Carlos (120), Dani Alves (111) and Marcelo (101).When is the Champions League draw?The Champions League quarter-final draw will take place on Friday, March 18 at 11am UK time, with the balls being drawn out at UEFA's headquarters in Nyon, Switzerland. Team news ahead of the World Cup Qualifier between Czech Republic and Wales on Friday; kick-off 7.45pm. Teddy Sheringham - Over his time in the Premier League, Sheringham scored 146 goals in 418 league appearances. After Leicester goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel did brilliantly to sprint back and prevent a Timothy Castagne own-goal, Tielemans was set up by Maddison for his second before the England midfielder got the goal his impressive performance deserved with five minutes remaining. What's next?Arsenal are in Champions League action on Wednesday when they travel to Koge; kick-off 5.45pm. Hayes said of Cuthbert after the game: Erin knows what I've been asking of her, that the number of goals she gets for the number of chances she gets is not enough.

عنا

هنا يجتمع كل من صانعي الانمي و المانجا الموهوبين من اجل التش...
bottom of page