top of page

الأعضاءُ المُبدِعون

عام·361 عضوًا

Stream: Guinea vs Nigeria Live 8 January 2024

Kick-Off! Nigeria 0 0 Guinea Bissau #TotalEnergiesAFCONQ2023 #SoarSuperEagles #NGAGNB.

The Foxes - who had not scored in the previous four games - fully deserved their first victory in six matches. James Maddison had earlier gone close to breaking the deadlock when his 25-yard shot hit the crossbar. The Foxes will play Chelsea at home in the quarter-finals on the weekend of 21 March. FA Cup quarter-final drawLive: TV, radio and text coverage of Wednesday's FA Cup fifth-round actionForm counts for nothing in this oneBirmingham came into the game unbeaten in 13 matches, a run going back to New Year's Day, as they have climbed from relegation trouble in the Championship to mid-table safety. Milan have picked up only 14 points this season, their joint-fewest at this stage of a Serie A campaign in the three points for a win era – 14 points also in 2013/14 (a season in which they finished 8th). However, things could be even worse. Milan have a league goal difference of -5 (12 goals scored, 17 conceded) only twice previously have the Rossoneri had a worse goal difference at this stage in the Italian top-flight, in 1930/31 and 1981/82 (when they relegated at the end of the season). They certainly aren’t on course for the top four, with things falling apart in typical Milan style. Will their troubles get worse in this trip to the Tardini? Hannover 96 is going to face St. Pauli. The hosts of this match lost the previous match against Darmstadt 2:3 and it was a bad game for them. Hannover won twice at home against Dresden 3:0 and Heidenheim 2:1. The hosts are strong at home but on away they are struggling against a much weaker team. The visitors got only 9 points on away in this season in 15 matches. They scored 14 goals and conceded 27. The visitors are in bad shape and I don't think that they will be able to win against Hannover or draw. My bet is Hannover to win In line with most major sports worldwide, all organised football in Spain has been postponed for at least two weeks in a bid to prevent further spread of the virus. Spain is the second worst-affected country in Europe after Italy. Since Saturday, Spain has been in partial lockdown as part of a 15-day state of emergency to combat the epidemic. You take Withe and I'll take Woodcock," I said to Alex McLeish. It was as simple as that. The fact they had a tall striker and a more nimble striker suited us. But they changed it at half-time - Woodcock went off and Trevor Francis came on. I remember Jock Stein sent on the physio to give me some information. You need to watch Trevor Francis, he's really quick," he said. I already knew that! I knew I had to play a bit deeper, but I handled both of them and Big Alex took care of Withe particularly well. Audacity isn’t something Vinicius lacks. In fact, it’s the Brazilian teenager’s youthful exuberance that has made him a fans favourite, something that gives him a longer leash than many of his Real Madrid team-mates. Talent isn’t something he lacks either, but this is a youngster with nearly as many weaknesses as strengths. Posted at 90' Corner, Bristol City. Conceded by Dara O'Shea. Posted at 88' Corner, Bristol City. Conceded by Sam Johnstone. Posted at 88' Attempt saved. Nahki Wells (Bristol City) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the top centre of the goal. Assisted by Filip Benkovic. Posted at 88' Famara Diédhiou (Bristol City) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Form and head to head stats Guinea vs Nigeria International Match match Guinea vs Nigeria 08.01.2024. Preview and stats followed by live commentary, video highlights and match report. Match of Italian Serie B. Matchday number 15. Team Empoli will host team Ascoli. My bet will be over 2.75 goals. Empoli are in the middle part of the table. They didn't score at last 2 matches played. At home stadium before fans they must to do it tomorrow. Ascoli are more higher in the table. They takes 6 place with 21 points. At last 5 matches they scored and missed goals every time. Last own 4 matches between each other they did total over 2.75 goals. My bet from statistics and teams shape. It is a good way on that game . Smolevichi returned to the Premier League The composition of the team remained at about 60%. We got players from the FNL and the First League of Belarus. The only signing that I liked was the rent of the goalkeeper of the Soligors Shakhtar - Filtsov, who would have sat on the bench at Shakhtar’s bench, and for Smolevichy he’s the top one. Yes, and in the first round against Brest Dynamo looked good. Smolevichi in the first round created a sensation - having drawn with the Brest Dynamo on the road 1: 1. To be honest in that game I did not see a cool game in the person of the Smolevichs. I saw how terribly Brest played. And Smolevichi scored a goal in the same way with a lot of luck. Isloch beat Neman Grodno in the first round. Wolves, in principle, were also lucky with the development of events in the match. The Neman looked much more interesting in that game than Isloch, but the removal of Marusic broke the course of the meeting. The Neman sat on the defensive and missed a beautiful Cole from the top scorer of Isloch - Momo Yansane. By the way, this year, Isloch played a friendly game with the Smolevichs. Smolevichi won 0-3. Perhaps that's why the beeches put such a kef on Isloch. The most interesting thing in that friendly game was the backup team of the Wolves) That's something like that. We put on Isloch And I also think that in this game there will be a minimum of goals. Match score 0: 1. Guinea-Bissau - Nigeria Live - Africa Cup of Nations Follow the Africa Cup of Nations Qualification live Football match between Guinea-Bissau and Nigeria with Eurosport. The match starts at 6:00 PM on March 27th, ... A series of racist incidents have tainted European soccer recently, with Italian striker Mario Balotelli threatening to walk off the field after receiving alleged abuse from Hellas Verona fans last month while Shakhtar Donetsk forward Taison was shown a red card for reacting to racist jeers during a match. Inter have only lost one home league game this season. Sampdoria have lost seven away league fixtures, conceding at least twice in each defeat. Inter have won four of their last five home league games played against Sampdoria. Inter Milan are third in Serie A but a poor run of form has seen them fall nine points behind the league leaders. Brighton had a late chance to score a winner but Leandro Trossard lifted his shot over the crossbar from a tight angle on the corner of the six-yard box. The draw keeps Watford 19th, on 24 points from 26 games, with the Hornets three points behind 15th-placed Brighton. Analysis and reaction from Saturday's Premier League gamesPremier League predictions: Snowboarder Ormerod takes on LawroWatford throw two points awayA number of Watford players, including goalkeeper Foster, went to console the experienced Mariappa after the game had finished, but they will know this was two points thrown away in their fight to avoid relegation. Watford confirmed earlier in the week that defender Adrian Mariappa and two members of staff had tested positive for coronavirus, while captain Troy Deeney had already said he would not return to training because he feared for his family's health. We've got until almost the end of August to finish the season. When we need to restart is debatable," said Pearson, whose side are one place above the relegation zone. Kayserispor have collected just eight points away from home, making them the poorest team on the road. Here they head to a must win game, away to a side with the best home form in the league, and seeking a win to be declared champions. With the weak defence they have had in the season, especially away from home, we don’t see Kayserispor completely locking out Istanbul Basaksehir, though they have scored in most of their away matches. On the other hand, Istanbul Basaksehir have conceded in most of their home matches. With this in mind, and considering the pressure Istanbul Basaksehir have ahead of this game, we will go with a 2-1 win for the hosts here. Sorry" 08:30 - 'But the title is over?' "But the title is over?" Pep Guardiola said with a smile after Man City's 4-1 win at Burnley. From what I read, nobody gives us a chance. It's done. I don't believe it but it's not about if I don't believe it or not. Our team is stable, but with the distance we have to Liverpool, it would be a little bit crazy to think about the title, honestly. High-flying Borussia Monchengladbach are set to face an in-form Union Berlin this weekend in Berlin. Both of these teams are enjoying a positive run of Bundesliga form, at present. Bundesliga leaders Monchengladbach will hope to maintain their four-point lead at the top of the table this weekend. Countdown To Guinea-Bissau vs Nigeria | MTN Events You can watch the game live on Supersport channel 202 and 209, GOTV channel 33 and 34, AIT, STV, and NTA networks. Nigeria would be playing the third-best ... Arsenal, who beat West Ham United 1-0 on Saturday, are ninth in the table with 40 points from 28 games. The Gunners play Manchester City on Wednesday and Shkodran Mustafi is a doubt with a thigh injury. On-loan Cedric Soares is out but hopes to return to full training this week, while Sead Kolasinac is hoping to get back to full training by the end of the month. Shanghai SIPG coach Vitor Pereira withdrew his interest on Tuesday in favour of staying in China. The Portuguese was under consideration but Everton had made no firm decision on whether to appoint him. The Blues are expected to investigate the possibility of Carlo Ancelotti's availability after the 60-year-old Italian was sacked by Napoli despite guiding them to the Champions League knockout phase. Having staged a great second half comeback to beat Sheffield earlier, they will feel they have what it takes to string another win, and especially given they are at home. Wigan have managed three wins in the last 19 matches, and these have come in the last six matches but having managed the first home win in eight matches with the victory over Sheffield, they will feel like favorites here. RIO DE JANEIRO, Nov 23 (Reuters) - When the downpour began in Rio de Janeiro on Saturday, with hometown soccer team Flamengo losing 1-0 to River Plate, it appeared to be a gloomy sign: Flamengo's hopes of winning a first Copa Libertadores title in 38 years were washing away. But then, just minutes before the game in Lima was set to end in victory for the Argentine club, Flamengo striker Gabriel Barbosa scored an equalizer. Gremio made good start of the league and they should be one of the possible better team in the state competition. Squad has won previous game in the league, and would come here, to face big rival from Serie B, in order to get to the good result. They are able to play with the good defense, and are about to make a lot of pain the back in the team. Finally I think that when you talk about players, you have to give names because if not, it makes everyone dirty and gives air to things that are said which are not true. Abidal and Messi played together at Barcelona between 2007 and 2013, with the French defender returning to the club after retirement to become sporting director in June 2018. Posted at 90'+1' Stefano Sturaro (Genoa) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+1' Giampaolo Pazzini (Verona) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+1' Foul by Domenico Criscito (Genoa). SubstitutionPosted at 90'+1' Substitution, Verona. Emmanuel Badu replaces Sofyan Amrabat because of an injury. Eamonn Salmon, the chief executive of the Football Medicine and Performance Association (FMPA), has told BBC Sport that opinion among doctors and physios at English football clubs regarding resumption plans was varied. Speaking last week, he said: "I guess the views of our members will be a kind of snapshot of society really. There are those who think it can be done, there are those that are doubtful and there are those that probably suggest it is an impossible task. Soccer Aid founder, singer Robbie Williams, said on Twitter: "These are unprecedented times and the thoughts of everybody connected with Soccer Aid for Unicef are with everybody that is affected by coronavirus right now. Please, please, please follow the government’s advice and stay safe. Soccer Aid has raised more than £38m for Unicef since it began in 2006 and is regularly held at Manchester United's ground. Scotland coach Townsend accepts 25% wage deferral Scotland head coach Gregor Townsend will take a 25% wage deferral to help ease the financial burden of the coronavirus pandemic, the Scottish Rugby Union (SRU) said on Tuesday. The head coaches of Edinburgh Rugby and Glasgow Warriors, Scotland's two professional sides, and the SRU's board of directors will also take a 25% deferral, while chief executive Mark Dodson will take a 30% deferral, the SRU added. Posted at 90'+4' Foul by Mahlon Romeo (Millwall). Posted at 90'+2' Attempt missed. Kamil Grosicki (West Bromwich Albion) right footed shot from outside the box is high and wide to the right following a fast break. Posted at 90'+2' Attempt blocked. Jed Wallace (Millwall) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. BookingPosted at 90'+2' Dara O'Shea (West Bromwich Albion) is shown the yellow card. Caen and Nancy would be facing each other in a very tough match on Monday evening. Caen are in 14th place in the league 2 table and only 2 points away from the relegation zone. They should be encouraged by this to have a win tonight against Nancy. Caen are unbeaten in their previous last eight games run, they only draw five of those games. Caen are six points behind Nancy, who are really motivated to win today's game. Nancy are unbeaten in five games, but have only draw three of those games and they are really interested to have a big away win tonight. Expect a very tough game from both teams. He was decisive in regaining possession in his own half and incisive when reading the game and finding team-mates near the West Ham goal, culminating in his alert reaction to Martin’s goal kick that set up the winning goal. Fleck made his Scotland debut in October and looks like he could be more than useful when Scotland attempt to qualify for Euro 2020 via the play-offs in March. Odds are excellent for the over 2.5 goals as I mean even in the first part of the season when bottom of the league Voluntari came and played at Dinamo they really caused a lot of problems to their opponents despite losing the game with 2-1 in the end they scored once and could have scored even more as the defense of Dynamo is really not that hard to breach through. I mean Dinamo on the road against teams from the lower part of the table lost 4-2 at Hermannstadt, lost 3-2 at Chindia only drew 2-2 at Clinceni so being attacking minded by Dinamo on the road like they are expected to be here often makes them concede goals with ease.

عنا

هنا يجتمع كل من صانعي الانمي و المانجا الموهوبين من اجل التش...

Members

• Samar
    عضو مميز
    الادمن
  • thanh tran
    thanh tran
  • Amelia Ella
    Amelia Ella
  • Kartik Rajput
    Kartik Rajput
  • nikijhone93
bottom of page