top of page

الأعضاءُ المُبدِعون

عام·368 عضوًا

Stream: Udinese VS Lazio Live 7 January 2024

Lazio scores and fixtures - follow Lazio livescore, results, fixtures and match details on Livesport.com.

Premier League done deals: All the January transfer window ins and outs Young, who has been at United since 2011 and has made more than 260 appearances, is believed to be keen to join up with ex-teammates Romelu Lukaku and Alexis Sanchez under former Chelsea boss Antonio Conte. The manager is a long-time admirer of Young, and reportedly tried to sign him during his tenure at Stamford Bridge in 2017. Rage away… Sergio AgueroooooGetty Images *** ‘Too attacking? Too right’ Dan Quarrel’s XI: David De Gea (Manchester United), Bacary Sagna (Arsenal), Virgil van Dijk (Southampton), John Terry (Chelsea), Leighton Baines (Everton); Dimitri Payet (West Ham), N’Golo Kante (Leicester), Michu (Swansea City), Gareth Bale (Tottenham); Mohamed Salah (Liverpool), Sergio Aguero (Manchester City) Manager: Eddie Howe (Bournemouth) You might be thinking this team looks a tad too attacking. Harry Kane passed 200 club goals in his career as Tottenham Hotspur beat Newcastle United to boost their Europa League qualification hopes. The victory - which takes Spurs up to seventh - is the first time Jose Mourinho has won a Premier League game at St James' Park in his eighth attempt. The visitors led in the first half when Son Heung-min drilled a low shot into the bottom corner moments after the drinks break disrupted Newcastle's dominance. Nevertheless a clean sheet against Palace will do Maguire, and United's goal difference, the world of good. It looks like their fight for a Champions League spot will go to the last game of the season and Maguire will need to be at his best. Did you know? Maguire racked up 75 passes against Crystal Palace, a haul only Paul Pogba could better (88) in the game, with the England defender completing 89% of them. The most sensible thing to do is to forget about the performance at Vicarage Road. They made uncharacteristic errors in defence, playing too high a line and being second best to the ball. Even Virgil van Dijk proved he is human after all with his defending for Watford's first two goals. The only player who enhanced his reputation was the injured Joe Gomez who the Reds sorely missed. Shakhtyor is aiming for the league title this season and I believe they will win it. In this game they are up against Neman Grodno and here I can see the away team having big problems with the home team. It should be a big gap between the both teams. Despite that, they remain six points below the safety zone and this game against Benfica turns out to be another crucial game. In their last 13 league matches, Portimonense have not scored more than one goal in a game and they only have three clean sheets in 15 matches. They have been weak in both attack and defence, which has left them with just three wins from 25 matches, the least number of wins in the entire league. The Dutch side's fans were found guilty of causing damage and throwing projectiles and the club have been fined €5,000. Flick not intimidated by Red Star fans Bayern Munich boss Hansi Flick has insisted that his side are not going to be intimidated by Red Star Belgrade's passionate fans. We know the atmosphere in this stadium is special and we are all looking forward to the challenge of beating Red Star tomorrow," he said. Dinamo Brest are defending champions and after a slow start have moved into top gear. They have three wins in four games and can be backed to get another victory at Vitebsk. Their opponents aren't that great on home soil and Brest can get the win here. I see where you're coming from and everyone is going to make headlines on David, but he knows he should have saved that one. I can't speak for his confidence but he is mentally very strong. Everyone has to perform and has a chance to stake a claim every time they play. It is hard for a keeper to make amends, apart from David making two or three fantastic saves. His inconsistency is costing United games' Media playback is not supported on this device Watch: Giroud's 'deft' finish gives Chelsea FA Cup lead De Gea joined United from Atletico Madrid in 2011 and has been named in the PFA team of the year on five occasions. I ended up playing there for five or six years and looking back playing there from 30-35 was probably the most enjoyable part of my career. I really enjoyed that position, I wasn’t scoring goals but to sit back and control games, I really enjoyed it. I finished with England too early to progress in that position. I was tempted to come back, you’d hear whispers all the time but there was only the one time really officially. Guardiola was only five when Hodgson began his managerial career at Swedish club Halmstad. The Spaniard marvels at how the former England boss has retained his enthusiasm for the game, although Hodgson's wife, Sheila, may not be too pleased at Guardiola's assessment. I think when you are training at 72, it must be boring at home," he said. The two late, late goals mean that Leicester stay third, while Watford could yet end the day back in the bottom three depending on results elsewhere. Dawson digs out a pointThe Hornets delivered the on-pitch shock of the season when they thumped Liverpool 3-0 in their last home game way back in February. Kasper Schmeichel made two key saves for Leicester - whose first shot on target of the game came in the 75th minuteIn fact, three of Watford's six league wins have been at home against sides in the top seven. Udinese vs Lazio » Predictions, Odds & Scores Watch now live without ads! Verified Legal Live Stream. *To watch, you must Additionally to the comprehensive pre-match and live betting odds, fast live ... The Chairboys have a game in hand on all of the sides above them apart from Coventry, and are only one point off the play-offs in the tightly-packed group of sides from second to eighth. Using the predicted results model, Wycombe remain in eighth place. The only changes are a shuffling of the four teams that currently occupy the play-off places, with Portsmouth leapfrogging Oxford into third and Peterborough moving above Fleetwood. Cologne vs Werder Bremen predictions for Saturday's German Bundesliga clash. Cologne will attempt to win their third Bundesliga game on the bounce in this weekend's fixture. Read on for all of our free betting tips and predictions! Obviously those games meant a lot to all of us but it meant more than anything to Carragher, because he would get so much stick. He was an Everton fan as a kid but he he hated losing against them because all of his mates were Evertonians and they would just kill him. Crouch watches the goal back and talks us through it. Cahill has got in front of me, and can I just say he was very good in the air for someone of his size [1. As we revealed this morning, Ancelotti reached an agreement in principle to become Marco Silva's successor on Monday following talks on Merseyside. Everton have confirmed that caretaker manager Duncan Ferguson - who has four points from matches against Chelsea and Manchester United - will continue for their Carabao Cup quarter-final against Leicester on Wednesday. How coronavirus has affected sporting events around the worldCoronavirus and Premier League: Key questions about what lies aheadSome Gunners staff members are also self-isolating because they sat close to Marinakis, who also owns Championship club Nottingham Forest, for a prolonged period. The players' 14-day isolation period expires on Thursday, and their Premier League trip to Brighton on Saturday is due to go ahead as planned. Udinese vs Lazio live score, H2H and lineups Udinese Lazio live score (and video online live stream) starts on 7 Jan 2024 at 14:00 UTC time at Dacia Arena stadium, Udine city, Italy in Serie A, Italy. However, the Brazilian has improved his stock in the transfer market with his stint in Munich, scoring eight goals and claiming six assists. What is clear is that Barcelona want to bring in cash quickly and Coutinho is the most likely player to make way this summer if they can find a suitable buyer at a reasonable price. Estudiantes Caseros will host Barracas Central for this fixture of the league. In my opinion, the hosts are favorites in this match. Estudiantes are more ambitious team in this season. They are currently on the 2nd place with 32 points. Also, Estudiantes are in solid shape. They have three consecutive victories. Also, we have Barracas Central who's is one of the outsiders in this league. They are currently bottom of the table. The visitors have less potential. Also, they have two consecutive losses. In any case, they are not convincing team and for me they could lose. My pick - Estudiantes to win. Tottenham Hotspur against Olympiakos Piraeus in match UEFA Champions League. My prediction this match could be won for Tottenham Hotspur with margin score minimal is 3 goals. Tottenham Hotspur have good result on last 4 match in Champions League due to Tottenham Hotspur have won in 2 match, 1 match is draw and 1 match is lose. Meanwhile, Olympiakos Piraeus have not good result on last 4 match in Champions League due to Olympiakos Piraeus only have draw in 1 match and 3 match is lose. Therefore, my prediction that Tottenham Hotspur can defeat Olympiakos Piraeus due to Tottenham Hotspur need win 1 match to make sure the next round. Therefore, I'm sure that Tottenham Hotspur will be win and make much score. The club did not reveal why the 30-year-old's contract was terminated. Sturridge began his professional career at Manchester City in 2006, moving to Premier League rivals Chelsea three years later before sealing a switch to Liverpool in 2013. He won the Premier League, two FA Cups and the Champions League at Chelsea. Ajax Amsterdam are on top with 10 points. Lampard's side can reach the last 16 with a win over French side Lille in their final group game. I'm happy to a degree. We came here to win a match but we obviously respect the opponent, the stadium and the Champions League," Lampard added. It was a really tough match but the draw keeps things in our hands for the last game against Lille. In Italy, Hellas Verona and Cagliari are meeting today in a Serie A match which will be held at Marc Antonio Bentegodi stadium, Verona city. Based on their performance, Verona managed to be in position 8 with 35 points after playing 25 matches and Cagliari took position 12 with 32 points after playing 25 matches. We work with both agents and players should there be any serious interest in them,” Olsen told Eurosport Norway. It is natural that there will be interest given his performances for both Stabæk and the U21 national team. He appears very mature both on and off the field. He’s the most exciting player in the Eliteserien right now, I think. As we mentioned, we think Melbourne Victory should win this one fairly comfortably and we think a 3-0 scoreline looks to represent good value with the visitors growing in confidence each week and welcoming back their talisman, Toivonen, this weekend. Central Coast are at full strength this weekend but we don’t think that will be enough for them to trouble Victory and we’re backing the easy win for the away side. Ancelotti will take his place in the away dugout having avoided a touchline ban following his red card in the 1-1 draw at home to Manchester United on Sunday. He was dismissed after protesting to referee Chris Kavanagh at the final whistle over Everton's having an injury-time goal disallowed for offside. Both sides struck the woodwork in the first half, but the visitors had the better chances and goalkeeper Bernd Leno came to Arsenal’s rescue with an excellent save from Michail Antonio after the break. Mikel Arteta’s side found the breakthrough when Lacazette fired home from a Mesut Ozil knock-down, although the Frenchman’s celebrations were delayed after the goal was initially ruled out for offside before a VAR review overturned the decision. The Chelsea defender signalled to indicate what he had apparently been subjected to by sections of the home support. Chelsea captain Cesar Azpilicueta immediately spoke to referee Taylor; the unsavoury episode concluded with a succession of warnings over the stadium loudspeaker. Media playback is not supported on this device Tottenham 0-2 Chelsea: Blues must find consistency after Spurs win - Frank Lampard Lampard's joy unconfinedLampard's wild celebrations in front of Chelsea's supporters after the final whistle were a graphic illustration of what he saw as the significance of this victory. Conceded by Cedric Kipre. Posted at 86' Foul by Hélder Costa (Leeds United). Posted at 86' Kal Naismith (Wigan Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 84' Substitution, Wigan Athletic. Michael Jacobs replaces Tom Pearce. Posted at 83' Corner, Leeds United. Conceded by Tom Pearce. Yet Pellegrini struggled to get the most from his players. Anderson was a fitful performer, with many feeling being stuck out wide denied him the freedom to express himself. Haller scored three times in his first three games but has done so only twice since. Fornals scored the final goal of Pellegrini's reign but it was the only time he found the net in the Premier League under the former Real Madrid coach. It all adds up. Sir Alex Ferguson celebrates with Ole Gunnar SolskjaerGetty Images Ferguson wasn’t perfect, but he got more right than anyone else. He made the players better than the sum of their parts and the team better than the sum of its parts. And his players were devoted to him. Ultimately, this was his achievement,” said Keane, who at that stage was effectively Ferguson’s player-assistant-manager. How will the draw work?Three draws will take place - one for the quarter-finals, one for the semi-finals, and one to determine the 'home' side in the final for administrative purposes. No teams will be seeded and there will be no country protection, meaning sides can face domestic rivals. Is there a different format to matches?Yes. All ties will be one match, rather than over two legs, and take place in Lisbon, the Portuguese capital, at either Sporting's Estadio Jose Alvalade or Benfica's Estadio da Luz. Any other manager at any other club would've been told to clear his desk by now as Howe's previous remarkable achievements have unquestionably bought him time," said Davies. Whatever the outcome of this season, he's absolutely the right man to lead the club forward, in the Championship or Premier League. If the unthinkable happened and Bournemouth did finish in the bottom three, Howe's recruitment policy of buying young players would stand them in good stead in the second tier. Bluewings are not at the level from the previous season, and they are having issues in all lines of the team in this one. Attack cannot cover, when back line is missing to defend and team is hard to make good play, even against the low table rivals at the moment.

عنا

هنا يجتمع كل من صانعي الانمي و المانجا الموهوبين من اجل التش...
bottom of page