top of page

الأعضاءُ المُبدِعون

عام·361 عضوًا

Tromsø Storm mot Kongsberg Penguins [[[SPORT]<<<]] Ammerud mot Gimle på tv 2022 2 7 januar 2024 Direktesendt TV

16. des. 2023 — for 1 døgn siden — 2023 — Tromsø Storm Me) Kongsberg Penguins mot Ammerud på tv 2022 26. ... 2023 — 2023 — Tigers Frøya Fyllingen Gimle ...

Frøya mot Tromsø Storm på nett 02/12/2023 Se 2. des. 2023 — Frøya Fyllingen Gimle Kongsberg Miners Nidaros Jets Tromsø Storm Søndag venter Kongsberg Penguins. Kampen mot Frøya er mellom de to ... the Fortuna Sittard fc team and the Feyenoord fc team, go head to head in Netherland league cup. The Fortuna Sittard fc team is in 14th position with 20 points Collected (Netherland Eredivisie league). While the guest team Feyenoord fc team came in 3rd place by collecting 37 points Collected. In the last 5 previous matches the Fortuna Sittard fc team played at home, 3 of them ended in a the Fortuna Sittard fc team have won, and the visitor team played at away last 5 previous matches, 1 of them ended in a loss. Tromsø Storm mot Ammerud på online 10.12.2023 10. des. 2023 — [[direktestrømming]] Kongsberg Penguins mot Ammerud 7 for 3 døgn siden — 2023 — Tigers mot Kongsberg Penguins på tv 15 14. Asker Aliens mot ... Wolves, who have proven their ability to mix with the best teams in the league, will fancy their chances of making it into the top four with late-season clashes with Arsenal and Chelsea to come, while Sheffield United are still in the mix after an extraordinary return to the top flight. Quite simply, there is a complete lack of quality among many of the Premier League's biggest clubs. Salzburg has been used to winning the title in Austria by a long distance from the rest of the pack but this season is a bit different for them as they are just 2 points above LASK Linz at this moment but I watch these two teams battle at LASK Linz earlier this season and Salzburg was the better team even though LASK took the 2-0 lead in that game they played hard soccer and eventually went a man behind and conceded the last two goals to draw 2-2 in the end. Sonny stole the show today. An unbelievable goal, a great counter-attack," the England captain said. All he wants to do is work hard and play for the team. He has great quality and works hard for the team. Manager Jose Mourinho comparing Son's strike with one by Brazilian forward Ronaldo for Barcelona. Both teams have scored in seven of the last eight Borussia Monchengladbach league games. 11 of the last 12 Borussia Monchengladbach home league games have seen both teams score. 10 of the last 12 Bayer Leverkusen league and cup games have seen both teams get on the scoresheet. Bayer Leverkusen have scored in seven of their last eight away league matches. The visitors dominated possession but created few clear-cut chances, although Patrick Bamford chested over from a teasing cross and Stuart Dallas struck the crossbar on 63 minutes. Michael Morrison almost put Reading ahead midway through the second half, but his effort from six yards flew over after John Swift's ball caused confusion in the Leeds defence. Storm knuste Pingvinene fra Kongsberg!! 14. des. 2002 — Etter ei tung stund både på og utenfor banen for Storm-guttan klarte de fredag å snu trenden etter en kjempekamp mot Kongsberg Penguins. Harry Winks, Tottenham HotspurGetty Images Nobody quite characterises this current Spurs side better than Winks. A midfielder of solid technique and temperament, he is rightly in the national team conversation and a worthy squad member of a top-four club. But would he be a starting player for any of the best teams in Europe? You won’t find many who would argue that. Belshina host Smolevichy in the 5th round of the Belarusian Premier league. These two teams are basically the worst in the league. The home team, Belshina is ranked last place in the league with 1 point, while the guests Smolevichy have won 2 points and are ranked 1 place above, 15th. Motherwell will want to get back to their winning ways on Saturday after picking up five wins from their final seven games of the year, losing to Rangers and then to their rivals Hamilton. However, the Steelmen have done even better on the road, winning six of their last nine away days. Kongsberg Penguins | Tromsø Storm I'm very pleased with some of the things I've seen in terms of attitude, character, the passion we showed and the fighting spirit the team showed - spot on. Probably better than I expected over 90 minutes. With a little less sloppy passing and more clinical finishing, Arteta could have come away with a Premier League win. Kongsberg vant knepent! 19. okt. 2002 — I går kveld tapte Storm-guttan for Kongsberg Penguins på bortebane. Stillingen til slutt ble 80-73 til Penguins. Leicester are a very strong side, Rodgers does a fantastic job with his team," the Austrian manager added. They have a clear philosophy and very flexible in their shape. They're tactically well-organised. It's not a coincidence they are so high in the table. To take something against them is not easy and we want to show we can do it better than in the first game. It added the fines contradicted provisions in Italy's collective bargaining agreement. The players of Napoli cannot be subjected to arbitrary decisions of a disenchanted club when the result of a match is unsatisfactory," FIFPRO said. Technical matters are not the responsibility of club directors and we support (coach Carlo) Ancelotti and the players of Napoli for their united stand in clearly difficult times," it said. Teenage defender Luke Matheson is to join Wolves in a deal worth £1m, but will remain on loan at Rochdale until the end of the season. The 17-year-old, who scored against Manchester United in the EFL Cup in September, is having a medical. Matheson has made 15 starts for the League One club, scoring his first league goal against Bolton in January. At 15 years and 336 days, the full-back became Rochdale's youngest-ever first-team player. Jordan Ayew scored the only goal of the game as Crystal Palace took a huge stride towards Premier League survival – and increased Brighton’s plight. See alsoMatchcast: Brighton v Crystal Palace Brighton dominated long periods of the game and recorded their most number of shots on goal in any game this season, but simply could not finish any of them. Penguins vant i Tromsø 2. okt. 2004 — Kongsberg Penguins var sjanseløse mot Harstad Vikings fredag. Lørdag Tromsø Storm – Kongsberg Penguins 69-79 (32-37). Tromsøhallen. 703 ... If Ross County can improve their home form, then there's no reason as to why they cannot challenge for 6th place. Unfortunately, they've won only two out of seven at Victoria Park. They've lost four of the other five. Having scored ten goals, they've made their presence felt offensively, but they've often not been at the races defensively, shipping 18 goals, conceding three or more on four occasions. They've also conceded lots of shots at home, surrendering an average of six shots on target and 14.29 shots per game. Such numbers aren’t positive, especially when they're averaging just 5.63 and three at the other end. After the most exhausting four months of his life, McClaren was also ready to go on holiday – until Ferguson called him in and the rest of the staff in at 9am the next day to plan for the following season. Oh what a Knight Sir Alex Ferguson shows off the Champions League trophyGetty Images Before the Champions League final, Alex Ferguson was 50-1 to be knighted. Four points from safety and no wins in eight league games - it's fair to say things have not gone to plan for Southampton this season. Now Saints boss Ralph Hasenhuttl has been dealt a new blow after Morocco midfielder Sofiane Boufal suffered a toe injury - running into a kitchen table. Boufal, who has played in 10 of his team's 13 league games this season, is a doubt for Saturday's crucial home game with bottom club Watford. The quality they have is exceptional," added the German. Klopp will need to draw on his strength in depth given that midfielder Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain suffered an ankle injury in the extra-time win over Flamengo in the Club World Cup final in Qatar. With Dejan Lovren, Joel Matip and Brazilian Fabinho all sidelined, Joe Gomez is likely to partner Virgil van Dijk in the center of defence. This was pure, unadulterated s***housery in its finest form. The fact that Kepa, then a 24-year-old, decided to look at his manager, who was trying to substitute him out, and tell him to sit back down, was nothing short of magnificent. It is one of the greatest showings of insubordination we’ve ever seen on a football field. The issues are manifold at the club but a lot go back to their disastrous summer transfer window where they sold but failed to replace two strikers. Thus leaving a club of United's standing and clout reliant on Rashford and the result is two stress fractures in his back and a loose bit of bone knocking around his ankle. The Palace captain had originally been shown a yellow card after a tussle with Derby midfielder Huddlestone. Derby could have added a second late on when Martyn Waghorn struck the post and Rooney then saw a low effort saved by Hennessey. Live: Follow Sunday's FA Cup third-round actionWatch all of the latest FA Cup highlightsLadhood star Liam Williams takes on LawroHow to follow FA Cup third round on the BBC'Quarterback' Rooney gets one over HogdsonThis was Rooney's first appearance in the FA Cup since he played for Everton - two years ago to the day in January 2018 - in a 2-1 loss to Liverpool at Anfield. Oppsal Tigers 1 Kongsberg Penguins på online 20.12.2023 20. des. 2023 — 00 i Fyllingsdalshallen. Det kokte i Gimlehallen da Gimle tok første stikkLes MerMarch 7, 2022 | Seieren mot Tromsø Storm søndag var sesongens ... Incheon United will host Daegu for this fixture of the league. I believe, the visitors have better team than their opponent. Daegu is very average team in this league. However, they have the potential to pick up the victory. In any case, I think, the visitors will try to get the victory on the opposite stadium. Also, the hosts want to get a positive result at the start of the new season. However, Incheon is one of the main outsiders in this league. I think, they have a very difficult task. So, I believe, Daegu is really better team. I think, Daegu will win. Mainz have also taken some positive results from their recent home fixtures. They have taken all three points from two of their last three Bundesliga home games. We feel that Mainz are likely to be confident about their chances going into Saturday's clash with out-of-form Freiburg. Nottingham Forest owner Marinakis has coronavirus Olympic qualifiers between China and South Korea set for June after coronavirus postponements Cycling, MotoGP, Tennis, Football, Olympic qualifiers - how coronavirus is affecting sport The FIGC confirmed in a statement that Serie A would stop until at least April 3 following a government decree issued on Monday as Italy began an unprecedented, nationwide lockdown imposed to slow Europe’s worst outbreak of coronavirus. Elsewhere, Wayne Rooney did enough to steal the headlines for Derby – in this case, score a penalty and drive home safely – as they ran out 4-2 winners over Northampton. Newcastle United showed their trophy credentials with a 3-2 win over League One’s Oxford United and Reading edged Cardiff City on penalties after a 3-3 draw. With the way they play their games, the football they produced and how far they are in front, they fully deserve the title this season. Al-Ittihad striker breaks coronavirus curfew, arrested Serbian striker Aleksandar Prijovic was arrested on Friday for violating the Balkan nation's coronavirus curfew, police said on Saturday. Tromsø Storm Søndag venter en enda tøffere motstander, nemlig Kongsberg Miners. Storm har hatt tøffe og gode kamper mot Miners tidligere. Storm har vunnet fire kamper på rad ... Even great managers get it wrong sometimes. Did you know? Traore has completed 94 dribbles in the Premier League this season - only Wilfried Zaha (103) has completed more. Jorginho: The debate will centre around whether Jorginho should have remained on the pitch after he appeared to pull the shirt of Lucas Torreira which could have resulted in a second yellow card. Referee Craig Pawson refused to send Jorginho off and gave a free-kick, much to the annoyance of Alexandre Lacazette. Placed in a lethal group with Chelsea and the Spanish side, the Amsterdam outfit had been in pole position to qualify, needing only a draw in their final game. However, Rodrigo gave the visitors the lead halfway through the first half, and despite the hosts dominating possession and having the lion's share of chances. Solskjaer obviously rates Chong and seems to be keen on keeping him at the club. Also, United will want to avoid another 'Paul Pogba situation'. The Manchester side knew that they had a talented player in Pogba, but ended up losing him for free to Juventus, only to bring him back to Old Trafford for a then-world record fee just four years later. Assisted by Neeskens Kebano. Posted at 79' Attempt missed. Aleksandar Mitrovic (Fulham) right footed shot from the right side of the box misses to the left. Assisted by Cyrus Christie following a fast break. Posted at 77' Attempt missed. Josh Onomah (Fulham) right footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses to the right. With England having reached the semi-finals of three consecutive major tournaments, the news that Phil Neville will leave his role as the Lionesses' head coach in 2021 has opened a vacancy in one of the most sought-after positions in the global women's game. His successor will have the rare privilege of leading the team in to a European Championship on home soil, and could even oversee five major tournaments in the space of five summers. I was really humbled by the response I've been getting. It's humbling but it was nothing I ever expected to have to say and speak up about. Burnley have launched an investigation into the incident and pledged to issue lifetime bans to those responsible, saying they are "not welcome at Turf Moor". Media playback is not supported on this device Our daughter was born 16 weeks early in lockdown - Ben Mee Both Burnley and City were wearing shirts with the players' names replaced with 'Black Lives Matter'. Liverpool are unbeaten in one game, thanks to the ridiculous fixture clash that saw them have to field a youth team in the Carabao Cup quarter final on Tuesday. The real Liverpool team has only lost one game all season, an away defeat to Napoli in the Champions League. They have never won this tournament but this looks a good opportunity to do so. And last night. There is no question about that. There are all sorts of issues, not just the fact that the defence has clearly been the main problem. I didn't know what the side was going to be from game to game under Unai's regime and I find that really difficult to come to terms with. ARSENAL SUPPORTERS' TRUST (AST) "The dismissal of Unai Emery was unfortunate but inevitable. This was a close-run decision because of the brilliant breakout season that Beth England had with the Lionesses and WSL champions Chelsea," said Jen O'Neill, chair of the FWA's women's subcommittee. However, Vivianne's clinical efficiency in front of goal and her seemingly effortless poise, can mean her all-round ability and footballing intelligence are sometimes overlooked. She is a worthy winner and a world-class performer. Forest have managed to score in 83% of their away trips this term, so we expect goals when these two clash at the KCOM. With 67% of their away games seeing both teams scoring, we’re backing a 2-1 Hull victory here. The visitors should grab a goal, but Forest’s problems are likely to condemn them to another defeat. In the first round, both teams' defense errors were clearly demonstrated. Slavia, though, missed all three goals from the penalty spot, but it is also worth noting that there were enough moments at her goal to score from the game, and not one, only the goalkeeper of the team pulled all the balls. And as a result the first half failed completely and missed two goals, then in the second played the first numbers and even scored one ball, but still BATE had to open and at 88 minutes missed the third ball and eventually lost with the score 3-1. That the coaching staff will make mistakes and viewers and in this match will see the BATE who will fight for the championship in the new season, especially since the resources for it are. [[SE-]@@@] Kongsberg Penguins mot Oppsal Tigers 1 på for 4 døgn siden — nov. 2023 — Kongsberg Penguins mot Ammerud på tv 2022 26. Ammerud basket BLNO (TV#) Oppsal Tigers 1 mot Tromsø Storm på nett 23... 4 人將參加 .. I don't see why this match from Portugese elite league can not bring at least two goals and with a little luck and more than that, it is clear. So, Porto is great team but their defense is problematic and they are really receiving too many goals and that is main problem. Benfica is for me better team and they are still closer to win here. I will bet on goals and I will enjoy in this duel, really. I see here 2-1 win for one of two biggest rivals in this league. If Benfica wins, they will be very close to the new title. Manchester United is at 5th place at standings, in last round they are defeated against table leaders Liverpool, and this evening they will play against Burnley, club from the lower part of standings, but in last round they are won a duel at home ground against Leicester, third placed club. In current season, Manchester United plays much better at home ground than at away, and no doubt, they will play on victory in this duel, despite the fact that Rashford will not be in the squad, domestic fans expect an easy victory for their club, quality is on their side, and it will be a huge disappointment for their fans if they not win in both halves of this duel. Martial will be in attack, Mata and Pereira will be behind him, Matic and Fred will be on the midfield. Burnley has one of the worst defense in Premier League. Victory for Manchester United with more than 1.5 goals AH Leeds are one of just two sides in the Championship to hit the 40 point mark already, giving them a five-point lead over third. That’s left them in a title fight with West Brom after 19 games of the campaign, while they’ve more than doubled Huddersfield’s points tally so far. Can the visitors further the 22 point gap between the two sides with a victory at the John Smith’s Stadium this week? Interim Arsenal boss Freddie Ljungberg said he does not know how long he will be in charge for after his side beat West Ham for his first win as manager. Ljungberg took over the Gunners after Unai Emery was sacked on 29 November. Goals from Gabriel Martinelli, Nicolas Pepe and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang helped Arsenal recover from a goal down to beat West Ham 3-1 away on Monday. We are not near to where I want us to be. [[[SPORT]<<<]] Ammerud mot Gimle på tv 2022 2 2. des. 2023 — [[[Se]]'''] Kongsberg Penguins mot Fyllingen på tv 19.11.2023 10. nov Kongsberg Miners Nidaros Jets Tromsø Storm MensenErnst... Daværende ... He said the league would continue to put the health of people as its highest priority but the longer the pause the greater the pressure on the entire football industry. Closed door games could be the only way to survive. But if now people say they reject such games then they should not think about 18 or 20 professional clubs because there will be not be 18 or 20 clubs," Seifert said. Premier League chief executive Richard Masters says he will "fully consider" calls for Newcastle United's proposed takeover to be blocked. Hatice Cengiz, the fiancee of murdered journalist Jamal Khashoggi, has written to the league to oppose the deal. Saudi Arabia's Public Investment Fund (PIF) is financing a £300m takeover. Western intelligence agencies believe that Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, who heads the PIF, ordered Khashoggi's murder in 2018 - which he denies. Only one of their last five league games have been won since that big victory over second placed Leeds United. Forest need to get their home form sorted out as the last two games have produced just one point with no goals scored. The win over Leeds is the only one they have had in their last four home league matches, all of which have had under 2. After the latest set of games, they are in ninth place and face a tough game home to West Bromwich Albion whowent top of the table after winning on Wednesday. Blackburn had a good win in midweek when getting an away win at sixth-placed Cardiff City. They trailed 1-0 and 2-1 but two second half goals clinched the three points for them.

عنا

هنا يجتمع كل من صانعي الانمي و المانجا الموهوبين من اجل التش...

Members

• Samar
    عضو مميز
    الادمن
  • thanh tran
    thanh tran
  • Amelia Ella
    Amelia Ella
  • Kartik Rajput
    Kartik Rajput
  • nikijhone93
bottom of page