top of page

الأعضاءُ المُبدِعون

عام·361 عضوًا

Hertha v Erzgebirge Aue live video 6 January 2024 Soccer

Instagram Fan-/Newspage! ⚪ Keine Ticketbörse! Testspiel vs. Erzgebirge Aue (06.01. 14:00 Uhr). Backgrounds's profile picture. Backgrounds.

AS Monaco v Stade de Reims predictions for this Coupe de France match. Two teams neck and neck in Ligue 1 face off in the cup to aid their bid for silverware but with new Monaco manager Robert Moreno be able to spur his side to a first victory? Read on for our free Coupe de France predictions and betting tips. He has been – and will continue to be – as indispensably important as anyone else to the direction of Liverpool Football Club. In Jürgen and Michael we are blessed with world-class leadership. Mane named player of the month More positive news for Liverpool, as Sadio Mane has been awarded November's player of the month for the Premier League. Both sides have made average starts to the season with their unbeaten records already gone. Balestier finished bottom of the table last season and have four points from their first three games of the season. Their opponents have won one and lost one and scored and conceded in both games. A bet on both teams to score is the suggested wager for this game. Unfortunately, I forgot I had the yellow card and, in the excitement -- my first goal in a Classico -- I went to celebrate with the fans," he said. Some commentators criticised the rule which led to his dismissal. Under the rule, leaving the pitch to celebrate a goal is not a cautionable offence but players should return as soon as possible. They played well. The team played well. There were some sloppy passes in the second half. While attacking midfielder Lamela has made more than 200 appearances for Tottenham since signing from Roma in 2013, Lo Celso's loan spell from Real Betis has been frustrating so far after he picked up an injury early in the season. Mezokovesd-Zsory and Puskas Academy will face each other in the upcoming match in the OTP Bank Liga. Mezokovesd-Zsory this season have the following results: 13W, 5D and 6L. Meanwhile Puskas Academy have 10W, 8D and 6L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Since the start of last season, only his Liverpool team-mate Trent Alexander-Arnold (20) has more Premier League assists than Andy Robertson (17). Alisson made his 50th Premier League appearance for Liverpool and kept his 26th clean sheet; among goalkeepers in the competition's history, only Petr Cech (33) and Pepe Reina (28) kept more shutouts in their opening 50 starts than the Brazilian. The goals were exceptional' - what they saidLiverpool manager Jurgen Klopp speaking to Match of the Day: "It's obviously good [to go unbeaten for a year] but the target was not to extend this [run], but to win the game. Was football big in your family?"Yeah. It's just a football family - my dad always used to play, my granddad always used to play. My brother right now is still playing professional football. When I come home now my mum is still always talking about football so she's probably the biggest fan. My mum was really getting annoyed because when I was two or three I started kicking against everything in the house and she was just, like, yeah, get her a ball so she can just play outside. Forest are six points behind the second and final automatic promotion place. They are in the play-off positions but it's a tight league and Cardiff in tenth are only six points behind them. Forest had a big home win over second placed Leeds earlier this month but have been unable to build on that victory. I thought here about away win at first glance since Khimki start this season in style winning all games so far. Still, home side Aldo have ambitions for next round and since this Khimki series must come to the end somewhere, I still pick up here bet on goals. As I said up in text, Khimki manage to score 15 goals at last 3 games and Against Torpedo Moscow scored 5 goals, against Tambov 7-0 and Tom Tomsk 3-0. So they are really on fire. If they win they will score 3 goals as well. So over 2.5 goals look like safer option for me. Almeria have been unbeaten in seven games, but won only one game and managed to remain in third place despite their many draws (1-6-0) before the international break. The home record of the team is ok with 4-2-1 (last 2-2-0) and that's why Almeria is here for me. But: However, Numancia also earned a good 3-2-0 series before the LS break, which put the team in fifth place in the league table and so they are in the middle and separated by only one point in the promotion fight, a soil that is literally after one There is a draw, especially as Numancia made a last-minute 1-5-0 run. As the clock ticks on while the players replenish themselves, over a minute's worth of action has been lost compared to the period before March, with the ball in play on average for 54 minutes and 42 seconds. The stop-start effect may point to why there is a slight decrease in distance covered by teams, from an average of 108. Being permitted to make five substitutes instead of three may be a factor too, while teams have had to squeeze in extra games in a short period of time. Maritimo average 1.00 points per home game which is below the league average while Boavista average 1.50 points per away game which is above the league average, and this is why we believe the visitors will claim a narrow victory on Saturday. Maritimo score an average of 1.43 goals per home game and concede an average of 1.71 goals while Boavista concede an average of 0.67 goals per away game and have only lost 17% of their away games, all of which adds weight to our prediction for a 2-1 win for Boavista. Football, Germany: Aue live scores, results, fixtures WORLDClub Friendly. Hertha Berlin (Ger). Aue (Ger). 06.01.2024. GERMANY3. Liga. Aue. RW Essen. 19.01.2024. Sandhausen. Aue. 24.01.2024. Aue. It has been different since the re-start as they have struggled to draws at Watford and at home to Brighton before this disappointing FA Cup defeat. Manager Brendan Rodgers will have held high hopes of cup success after falling to Villa at the semi-final stage in the Carabao Cup - and this result and performance will have increased a few anxieties around the club. Leicester have had a superb season in the Premier League but they will be looking over their shoulders at Chelsea, who are a point behind them in fourth, as well as Wolves, who are only three points adrift - although they have played a game more. The France forward left the pitch in tears and later returned to the dugout on crutches. He will be a serious doubt for PSG's Champions League quarter-final with Atalanta in August. Neymar's goal proved enough to seal a 13th French Cup for PSG as the second half played out with few incidents of note, with both sides showing tiredness on their return to competitive action. Mbappe injury takes shine off win Mbappe left the pitch in tears after suffering the injuryPSG were awarded the league title after the season was ended early and this win means they have completed a league and cup double. Why pick a DRAW here:-Hannover are unbeaten in their last nine home matches the guest also are unbeaten in their last seven Away matches. Their most recent head to head matches also support my draw, their recent forms. The host have eight out of sixteen draws at home while the guest have thirteen draws so far in 2nd Bundesliga. Both have scored in the last five encounters. At this stage nine of the team are playing for something. Note most of the teams with same quality normally draws. So I strongly feel that a draw will be the most appropriate pick here Victory for either side would have sent them through and Valencia went ahead at Mestalla when Carlos Soler scored in the 40th minute after team mate Maxi Gomez had missed two gilt-edged chances, but Mateo Kovacic levelled for Chelsea two minutes later. Chelsea's top scorer Tammy Abraham was carried off on a stretcher with a serious-looking injury before halftime but Christian Pulisic put Frank Lampard's side ahead in the 50th minute after a lengthy VAR review ruled him onside. We’re confident that both teams will score and over 2.5 goals will be produced in Friday’s clash and we have predicted a final scoreline of 2-2. Not much separates these two teams with each sat in mid-table at the halfway point in the campaign but recent encounters between the pair and the performances of both teams at the end of 2-19 suggest that we will see both teams score and over 2.5 goals in Friday’s match. Unfortunately for him and us, the scan results really show he is probably going to be out for the rest of the season," boss Nigel Pearson said. For sure Geri is going to be a miss for us, but equally it's important we look forward with a positive mentality. Maxi [Roberto] Pereyra went in for Geri and I thought he did very well when he went on. It almost goes without saying that we'll give Geri all the support he needs for a full recovery. FULL STORY 17:40 - Heung-min Son begins military service Tottenham's forward Heung-min Son returned to South Korea given his arm injury and also due to the impact of coronavirus. He has now begun his military service. FULL STORY 16:45 - US Open and Open Championship hit by coronavirus The US Open has been postponed until November 2020 as it cannot go ahead while the USA deals with the impact of coronavirus. Hertha BSC vs Erzgebirge Aue live score, H2H and lineups Hertha BSC Erzgebirge Aue live score (and video online live stream) starts on 6 Jan 2024 at 13:00 UTC time in Club Friendly Games, World. Friendly against Erzgebirge Aue Anyone unable to make it to the Hanns-Braun-Stadion will be able to follow the action on the club's live stream on tv.herthabsc.com. by Hertha BSC. Hertha BSC ... In fact, new coach Quique Setien had his own ‘this is fine’ moment as he surveyed the scene of defeat for a demoralised and discombobulated Barcelona. We are leaving this competition, it is painful, but the image of the team has been very good,” Setién said. Everything went well today except the result … I am quite satisfied. Klopp complaints can't hide Simeone masterclass, as Reds crash out Henderson - Liverpool must finish the season strong Holders Liverpool crashed out of the Champions League after Atletico scored three goals in extra time for a shock 3-2 victory at Anfield that sent them through 4-2 on aggregate. And Klopp says the lost "doesn't feel right" and was unhappy with the manner in which Atletico secured the victory. I am always very aware of that whenever I go around anywhere. I am comfortable but when it comes to any kind of brutality, if it's from the police, if they read me the wrong way then my life could be taken. I feel that every single day. It is not just me but everybody else as well. I am not trying to be overly critical to the police, there are plenty of good police officers out there, but sometimes I feel like people put police on a pedestal and make them seem superhuman. Alexander-Arnold added that Klopp "develops the people around him" and "makes their dreams come true". Last year, Liverpool became European champions for a sixth time following victory over Tottenham in the Champions League final. It was their second successive final after defeat by Real Madrid in 2018. They also finished runners-up to Manchester City in the Premier League last season, having lost just one game and recording the third-highest points total in the history of the English top flight. Chelsea is having a very good season due to the circumstances where they were not able to sign new players and recently got a great win on the road against Arsenal by 2 - 1. On this match they will play once again away from home, this time against Brighton & Hove Albion. The Blues are the clear favorite and we expect them to get another victory on this match here since they are clearly the better team. For that reason, we will take Chelsea to cover the -0.5 Asian Handicap as the best line to bet on this match against Brighton. Pogon Szczecin and Lechia Gdansk will face each other in the upcoming match in the Ekstraklasa in Poland. Pogon Szczecin this season have the following results: 12W, 8D and 9L. Meanwhile Lechia Gdansk have 11W, 9D and 9L. Assisted by Allan Saint-Maximin. Posted at 59' Attempt missed. Billy Sharp (Sheffield United) header from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the left. Assisted by George Baldock with a cross. Goal!Posted at 55' Goal! Newcastle United 1, Sheffield United 0. Allan Saint-Maximin (Newcastle United) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Matt Ritchie. Fulham striker Aleksandar Mitrovic has been suspended for three games for elbowing Ben White in Saturday's 3-0 Championship loss against Leeds United. Mitrovic, 25, caught the defender with his elbow three minutes into the match at Elland Road. The incident was not seen by referee Tony Harrington at the time. But the Serbia striker has been punished retrospectively after accepting a charge of violent conduct by the Football Association. Ascoli are one of the worst scoring home teams in the league with 19 goals in the 12 games so far. In 4 of the last 5 home games they scored 1 or no goals. But they are also conceding an average of under the 1 goal at home this season. Assisted by Moussa Djenepo with a cross. Posted at 65' Attempt missed. Moussa Djenepo (Southampton) right footed shot from outside the box is high and wide to the right. Assisted by Shane Long following a corner. Posted at 64' Corner, Southampton. Conceded by Fabián Balbuena. Posted at 63' Attempt missed. Hertha BSC gegen Erzgebirge Aue: Testspiel wird im Live- 2 days ago — Gute Nachrichten für alle Fans: Die Berliner werden das Testspiel auf ihrem YouTube-Kanal ab ca. 13:55 Uhr im Live-Stream übertragen. Einen Tag ...

عنا

هنا يجتمع كل من صانعي الانمي و المانجا الموهوبين من اجل التش...

Members

• Samar
    عضو مميز
    الادمن
  • thanh tran
    thanh tran
  • Amelia Ella
    Amelia Ella
  • Kartik Rajput
    Kartik Rajput
  • nikijhone93
bottom of page