top of page

الأعضاءُ المُبدِعون

عام·361 عضوًا

[[SPORT]] Online: BVB vs AZ Live Stream 06/01/2024

... vs Adrian Mannarino - Men's Singles. LIVE. Watch. United Cup | Tennis · Ken Rosewall Arena. LIVE. Watch · Men's College Basketball | Basketball · Connecticut vs ...

Media playback is not supported on this device Raheem Sterling: "The only disease right now is the racism that we're fighting" Richards said he felt unable to speak up about racism during his career for fear of repercussions. At times I felt scared to speak out about what was right and what was wrong," he added. I didn't want to say anything out of line because I felt it would affect my career. Every time I was asked about it, I would always say my piece but looking back over my career there have certainly been times I have not come out and said what I wanted because of the repercussions I felt would happen to me in terms of how people would perceive me. Was all stars will be meeting today with the away team WAFA and this game we have given the home team and the away team to score an under of 2.5 Total goals as looking at the last games this two teams have meet together we can say that this is a very sure bet as they have not being scoring many goals Luton town have been enduring a spell of bad results of late losing 4 out of their last 5 fixture and have sunk rock bottom having conceded twice as much goals as they have scored signaling a dismal perfomance .Sheffield come to this away fixture seeking not to drop any points that means collecting maximum points at struggling Luton town .Sheffield currently sit 12th on the log and a win will see them jointly share points with Blackburn and Swansea .I overally predict that Sheffield will win with a straight win in this away fixture at Luton town while Luton lose GOAL! Burnley 0-3 Manchester City. WHAT. A. GOAL. A thunderbastard of a strike from Rodri makes it three. Anything De Bruyne can do at the weekend, Rodri can match, it seems. The ball came to him on the edge of the box, on the bounce, with the Spaniard unleashing a ferocious strike past Pope before he could move. UEFA Youth League Watch UEFA Youth League highlights and more great football video on UEFA.tv. But everyone thought we were part of the attractions so kids were stopping us and wanting pictures with the Ninja Turtles. With Copenhagen being such a small city, if something like that happens, the papers are going to find out very quickly so we had some great photos. There is one of Robert Huth dressed as the best Batman ever. We were sat at dinner and Huthy is sat there looking for trouble that he is going to sort out. Testspiel: BVB vs AZ Alkmaar live im TV und Online 2 days ago — Ja! Der Livestream zum Testspiel von Borussia Dortmund gegen AZ Alkmaar auf dem Youtube-Kanal des BVB ist kostenfrei abrufbar. Sportbuzzer ... today will be playing match between teams Lokomotiv Moskva and bayer Leverkusen. my prediction for this match is away team to win. Odd is dropping and that is one of the reasons why I chose to play this tip. Away team is at last position in group with 3 points and home team is at 3rd position with same number of points. away team must to win here to get on 3rd position which lead to Europe league and also to have a chance for 2nd place till end of group phase. Leverkusen have better team and they should win here, they simply must to win. Good luck. Meanwhile, after securing promotion from the second tier, Atletico San Luis are looking to make the most of life in the big time. In the opening phase, the side didn't pull up many trees, securing just 20 points from 18 games but under no pressure as regards relegation in this phase, they can enjoy playing without any real pressure on themselves. Moreover, Sunday's visitors have won each of their last two on their last two on the road, scoring five and conceding none in the process. However, while such numbers sound impressive, it's important to note that Torino have faced Genoa and Brescia in their last two on the road. Both are in the bottom three, so we shouldn't get to excited at such results. Prior to their away wins against struggling teams, Torino had lost four on the bounce away from home, scoring two and conceding a worrying total of nine in the process. Such form doesn't exactly bode well ahead of Sunday's game. The winner came from Marco Ruben with a diving header two minutes after halftime. Santos, who started the day 11 points and three places above Athletico, had Luan Peres sent off midway through the second half. The result takes Athletico a point ahead of Gremio and into fourth place in the table, with the top four qualifying automatically for the group stages of the Copa Libertadores, South America’s equivalent of the Champions League. Norwich remain in an unflattering league position, but they're certainly not going down without a fight, while they continue to do things their own way. The Canaries are now without a win in eight Premier League games, but the festive period highlighted that they're not done yet. Draws against both Spurs and Crystal Palace show their resilience, while it must be said that they were unlucky not to win both of those matches. Derbytime in Nurnberg and that without spectators Nuremberg was relegated last season from Bundesliga. after 6 games without a win with 4 draws the team is just barely 15th. However, they drew against table leader Bielefeld. Fürth had to draw against Dresden on Tuesday and has a total of 6 points more in 11th place. It is going to be very hard for them to make it, whether it is fourth or fifth place that gets them back into that competition next season. They have already clawed their way back into contention for the top-four once this season - you probably remember Mourinho's analogy about climbing up the floors without any stairs - but doing it again is going to be even more difficult. They are on such a bad run of results, and that is not their only problem. Posted at 80' Maren Mjelde (Chelsea Women) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 80' Foul by Laura Vetterlein (West Ham United Women). SubstitutionPosted at 78' Substitution, Chelsea Women. Emily Murphy replaces Beth England. Posted at 78' Attempt missed. Erin Cuthbert (Chelsea Women) header from very close range is too high. Posted at 76' Ramona Bachmann (Chelsea Women) wins a free kick in the attacking half. The 31-year-old has been linked with a move to Inter Milan, and jokingly approved an Instagram message suggesting he was waiting to be reunited with Jose Mourinho at Tottenham. Paper Round’s view: Matic did well in his first season at United but has since dropped off as the game sped up around him. He seems ready to move on and understandably would rather be playing regularly than sitting on the sidelines. For me, this duel from Belorusia Premier league surely can bring at least two goals and with a little luck and more than that, or I can said three or more. So, this two rivals are not started too good this season and Smolevichi is after 1-1 against Dynamo Brest lost last match in league 0-1. Vitebsk is have one win so far, 1-0, but at home. We will see what will happen this time, but as I said before, over is ok for me and I will bet on over 1,75 in all match. Odds is also ok option. Posted at 78' Foul by Kadeem Harris (Sheffield Wednesday). Posted at 78' Niclas Eliasson (Bristol City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 76' Substitution, Sheffield Wednesday. Sam Winnall replaces Jordan Rhodes. Posted at 74' Liam Palmer (Sheffield Wednesday) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 74' Foul by Niclas Eliasson (Bristol City). Posted at 72' Offside, Bristol City. Barnsley are starting to get cut adrift at the bottom of the Championship. They have almost half as many points as the team in 21st, meaning their chances of surviving past this season are already slim. The Tykes are in terrible form, but will they finally be able to end their winless run when they host Hull City on Saturday? While Ipswich have floundered of late, Accrington have taken several steps in the right direction. John Coleman's men are now eight points clear of the drop-zone. They've won three of their last five and are fast becoming a team that is difficult to beat, even away from home. Seattle have won their last five games. Seattle have already beaten the Rams once this season. The Rams have lost three of their last five home gamesS Seattle Seahawks top the NFC West with a 10-2 record and travel to LA Rams who are 7-5 for the season. So far, Seattle have won all three of their games played against the other sides in their division, while the Rams have won one and lost two. The fact that they've done a good job of restricting teams when winning at home, conceding zero goals, should mean that Rangers come into this final game feeling confident, even if they are playing the only team to beat them. So far, Deportivo Ocotal has won only 9 points in 12 matches, ranked 9th place in the league. Their opponent Jalapa is by far having better results, winning 18 points in 12 matches , ranked 5th place in the league. Deportivo Ocotal is in terrible form, however I think they can bounce back in this match. They had more than enough chances to leave London with a point, not least when Calvert-Lewin found himself in space just a few yards out. But he was somehow unable to beat Leno, and also glanced a header from a corner just wide. Everton are used to getting worked over by Arsenal - they are winless in 24 visits to the Gunners and have conceded a Premier League-high 110 goals against them. But they will rarely leave with as much optimism following a defeat as after this. Both teams scored in each of Santa Clara’s last six matches and over 2.5 goals have been produced in their last four outings, while over 2.5 goals have been scored in three of Sporting’s last five matches. Santa Clara have only won two of their seven games this season, losing on three occasions, and Sporting have won three of their seven away games, which adds weight to our prediction for an away win. Roared on by the Carrow Road faithful Norwich outplayed Wolves in the first half and had they been more ruthless the points could have been in the bag before the interval. Wolves keeper Rui Patricio produced a smart early save to deny Kenny Mclean and then turned Alex Tettey's low drive against the post as Norwich swarmed forward. Both teams have scored in just 25% of AZ’s away games and 88% of Sparta’s home games have produced over 1.5 goals as have 88% of AZ’s away games this season. AZ have kept clean sheets in 75% of their away games and have won-to-nil in 75% of their away games as well, providing another reason to back a 2-0 away win on Saturday. And yet, at the time of writing, that is still the position of the Government, and the Premier League. Not even the precaution of instructing teams to play behind closed doors. It is an utterly bemusing stance in a world where we all have to accept that we are experiencing a new normal. A world where you cast suspicious glances at anyone coughing. Borussia Dortmund Tickets 2023/2024 - Compare & Buy Borussia Dortmund vs AZ Alkmaar. 15:00 ・ Ciudad Deportiva La Dama de Noche Dortmund vs Bayern tickets from a variety of trusted ticket vendors on the web. SubstitutionPosted at 70' Substitution, Real Madrid. Vinícius Júnior replaces Marco Asensio. SubstitutionPosted at 70' Substitution, Real Madrid. Federico Valverde replaces Luka Modric. Posted at 69' Ferland Mendy (Real Madrid) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 69' Foul by Borja Sainz (Alavés). Dortmund v AZ Alkmaar live stream 6 January 2024 Watch now l 13 hours ago — Borussia Dortmund vs. AZ Alkmaar (Jan 6, 2024) Live Score Live coverage of the Borussia Dortmund vs. AZ Alkmaar Club Friendly game on ESPN, ... Liverpool announced in June 2019 that Sturridge - who scored eight times in 26 appearances for England - would be leaving the club that summer at the end of his contract. He went on to score seven goals in 16 appearances for six-time Turkish champions Trabzonspor. The former Manchester City and Chelsea forward's most recent England appearance came as a substitute in a World Cup qualifier against Lithuania in October 2017. Odds are not bad for the over 2.5 goals but I want even bigger odds and will gladly jump on the odds for the over 3.5 goals and one of the main reasons for this is the guests who have played with Hapoel Petah Tikva on the road and lost the game with 4-2 while at home last round they lost 4-2 to MS Kafr Qasim and those two sides are really not even top teams in the second league level in Israel but the defense of Nazareth was all over the place and now they need to be careful not to relegate from this group. The contributions that this initiative will generate will help NHSCT quickly grant funds to the front line to support in a number of ways, including to help enhance the well-being of NHS Staff, volunteers and patients impacted by COVID-19 as well as helping them in their work supporting many other critical areas of need both now and in the longer term. Gareth Bale: How Real Madrid superstar became a Wales legendLa Liga returns: What you need to know as Spanish football resumesBale, 30, has scored three times in his 18 Real games in 2019-20. His last appearance came as a substitute in the 2-1 Champions League defeat to Manchester City on 26 February. Real won 4-0 at Eibar when the two teams met earlier in the season, with Karim Benzema scoring twice. Jurgen Klopp, speaking in Qatar, also hailed the unique occasion as a chance for the wider squad. It will be absolutely exciting. I'm really delighted for the boys," said Klopp. I know how a lot of people in the public see it, but if all the football games would be decided before we start, only because of the perception of the people, then most of the games wouldn't be played. Paulo Dybala’s sensational winning goal was the highlight of an impressive 2-0 win that sent Juve back to the top of the Serie A table, one point ahead of Lazio and nine clear of Inter in third. Inter coach Antonio Conte, making his return to his former employers, tried to put things in perspective after suffering his second defeat of the season against Juve. It's genuinely just really exciting," he says, relaxing on the lush grass back at the club's new multi-million pound training centre. It's actually difficult to hear him as a procession of private jets fly off from the airport next door - the bling slaps you in the face then shouts in your ear just to make sure you get it. I had to push myself out of a comfort zone," Morgan says. I could have signed for clubs in the English Championship and tried it that way, but I feel like, to come and test myself with a coaching staff that primarily speaks Spanish, it's just testing myself both on and off the field. The players, directors and staff have shown good leadership and responsibility by doing this voluntarily," the former Liverpool and England captain told the Rangers website. It was a no-brainer and the right thing to do. It was unanimous everyone wanted to do this. It's important in these hard times that no one suffers from any financial hardship. If the moment had not already arrived, this win surely means it is not a matter of if, but when, they seal a return to the Premiership. That was a big statement' - reactionDundee United head coach Robbie Neilson: "Conditions were difficult but tonight was a big statement for us as it was the team sitting behind us in the league. However, Antonio Conte is loathe to let go of the Slovakian and it would take a bid of €80 million to prise him from their grasp. Bastoni, Skriniar, Getty ImagesGetty Images Paper Round's view: It is clear that Man City's top priority this summer should be the pursuit of a central defender, with their title defence this term having flailed thanks to injuries to the likes of Aymeric Laporte and John Stones. Gicumbi will host Marines for this fixture of the league. Both sides are not very good teams in this campaign. Both teams are currently bottom of the table. In any case, I expect another one tough match for both sides. Gicumbi have advantage at home stadium. I think, the hosts will try to make a positive result. Of course, they will have to invest a great effort in this game. Also, we have Marines who's is modest team in this league. The visitors are undefeated in their last 5 matches. However, they have less potential in attack. I think, they will pay attention on their defense. Maybe this is - draw.. My pick - Gicumbi to win. (((STREAMING-))) BVB vs AZ live stream 6 January 2024 12 hours ago — Borussia Dortmund AZ Alkmaar live score (and video online live stream) starts on 6 Jan 2024 at 14:00 UTC time in Club Friendly Games, World. Posted at 85' Jordan Obita (Reading) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 84' Matheus Pereira (West Bromwich Albion) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 84' Foul by Liam Moore (Reading). Posted at 83' Hand ball by George Puscas (Reading). SubstitutionPosted at 82' Substitution, Reading. Sam Baldock replaces John Swift. Posted at 80' Foul by Jake Livermore (West Bromwich Albion). QPR and Bristol City will face each other in the upcoming match in the Championship. QPR this season have the following results: 11W, 5D and 13L. Meanwhile Bristol City have 13W, 8D and 8L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Centre-back Clement Lenglet - who was a doubt - could be fit following a calf strain,Arthur could also return, while fellow midfielder Ivan Rakitic is back after an Achilles problem - coming on at Leganes at the weekend. Dortmund are without former Barcelona striker Paco Alcacer, who has gastroenteritis, and injured Danish pair Thomas Delaney and Jacob Bruun Larsen. Match factsBarcelona have never lost against Borussia Dortmund in their three previous meetings (W1 D2). First test for Hannover's Neutrainer Kenan Kojak, who will take his first seat on the bench after the break-up of Mirko Slomka. Because after the descent, the 96-he is in league 2 again on a relegation zone. Especially the home record is desolate with 0-4-2 at 3: 9 goals, so only three home goals. Real Madrid hasn't been fully consistent in the first 12 games of this League, however this seems to be a good chance to collect a win considering that Deportivo Las Sabanas has been the worst team of the whole League, having won just once and scored no more than 7 goals so far. Real Madrid comes from 2 wins in a row with a sum of 3 goals scored and none conceded, so their defense should allow them to win even if they should score no more than once. Real Madrid has won the last match vs Deportivo Las Sabanas by 4-1 2 months ago, so they should win once again. Cholet is in the middle of the table and this is someone who plans to stay there and keep the end of the season quiet so he doesn't think they will stay in the league or not. They will just open up to attack and go for three points because they play at home and play against a weaker team than themselves. When it comes to the guest it is the team which is at the bottom of the standings and this is a team that has a great chance of falling out of the league. You could also try the 1-to-1 transition here. This is a friendly match. Fans are allowed to attend this match. Plzen was very successful after the break due to the pandemic. They played 5 matches and won 4 times. In those 5 matches, they scored 17 goals, so we should expect a lot of goals in the match today.

عنا

هنا يجتمع كل من صانعي الانمي و المانجا الموهوبين من اجل التش...

Members

• Samar
    عضو مميز
    الادمن
  • thanh tran
    thanh tran
  • Amelia Ella
    Amelia Ella
  • Kartik Rajput
    Kartik Rajput
  • nikijhone93
bottom of page