top of page

الأعضاءُ المُبدِعون

عام·370 عضوًا

(((Live HD<<<))) Arsenal FC vs Liverpool FC live match 7 January 2024

16 Mar 2022 — The Reds are full of confidence themselves having won eight Premier League games on the bounce and now trail leaders Manchester City by just ...

As long as the football season is on hold, the summer transfer window remains shut. But how will the window work once it is open, and what are clubs, players and agents doing to prepare for it?BBC Sport columnist Guillem Balague talks via video conference with a director of football and two former players, who are now agents, to discuss how the global pandemic might affect recruitment plans for next season. Liverpool vs Arsenal stream and TV listings Liverpool vs Arsenal Match Events ; T. Alexander-Arnold. Unsportsmanlike conduct. 41' ; M. Salah (1 - 2), 42' ; A. Robertson. Unsportsmanlike conduct. 45+5' ; M. Arsenal v Liverpool, 2022/23 Match ends, Arsenal 3, Liverpool 2. 90 +8'. Full-time. Second Half ends, ... ball predictions for this match are both teams will play at full strength in the first round and the second round runs its game time... from previous matches both teams will score a lot of goals in the first half and the second half runs its time of the match... the predicted score for this match is over 4 goals in the last minute of the game running... the predicted score for this match is 2-2 or 3-2 in the last minute of the game running... I hope this prediction can be useful for all of us and can win this game ... The circumstances were perfect for a typical Arsenal defeat: night game, hostile atmosphere, Olympiacos hangover, very young Arsenal side, in-your-face opposition. For once, Arsenal were cast in the role of northern softies, relatively speaking, and they had to endure a bruising start to the match. Most of the Arsenal team spent some time on the canvas in the first 20 minutes, such was Portsmouth’s robust approach, and Lucas Torreira was stretchered off after a very strong challenge from James Bolton. A difficult relationship with Ozil?I've had a lot of conversations with Mesut Ozil. He's a very important player for the team. There are games in which you see Mesut's brilliance, linking with the attack. But also I had to find players around him so he felt comfortable. Also the team needed to feel solid. And when you, little by little, have to build a team that is aggressive, intense, as well as structured for good pressure, we also had to find a space for Mesut as he gives us an important part of the game, which is his brilliant talent. Spal is playing really weak football this season as they are 2nd from bottom at this moment and the team with the least goals scored in the league so far this season especially away from home they have many games right now without goal scored by them and have several losses by at least 2 goals difference as well this season on the road like a 3-0 loss at Sassuolo or a 2-0 loss at Cagliari as well. Posted at 113' Foul by Jamal Lewis (Norwich City). Posted at 109' Attempt missed. Serge Aurier (Tottenham Hotspur) right footed shot from the right side of the box is too high. Posted at 109' Attempt saved. Giovani Lo Celso (Tottenham Hotspur) left footed shot from the left side of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Erik Lamela. Posted at 107' Attempt missed. Adam Idah (Norwich City) header from the centre of the box is high and wide to the right. Posted at 90'+2' Niclas Eliasson (Bristol City) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 90' Attempt missed. Barry Bannan (Sheffield Wednesday) left footed shot from outside the box misses to the left. SubstitutionPosted at 90' Substitution, Sheffield Wednesday. Joey Pelupessy replaces Massimo Luongo. Posted at 89' Atdhe Nuhiu (Sheffield Wednesday) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 89' Foul by Ashley Williams (Bristol City). Sam Winnall (Sheffield Wednesday) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Adam Reach following a fast break. Posted at 90'+1' Attempt missed. Kadeem Harris (Sheffield Wednesday) left footed shot from the right side of the box is close, but misses to the left. Six of their eight wins have come at home and though they have won once at home in the last six matches, the push for survival should motivate them going to this game. They will need to tighten at the back as well, having conceded 66 goals in the 36 league matches played, which makes them the second poorest side in defence after Norwich City. Arsenal FC vs. Liverpool FC live online 7 January 2024 Lives 3 hours ago — 24 Dec 2023 — Report and highlights as Arsenal and Liverpool drew 1-1 in a thrilling Saturday Night Football encounter; Gabriel gave the ... TALKING POINT Can Tottenham cope without Harry Kane? When the Spurs and England captain tore his hamstring on New Years’ Day it presented a worrying problem for club and country. The concern for Tottenham is the more immediate, and although they dominated proceedings at the Riverside they were largely forced into speculative efforts from distance for their attempts at goal. Meanwhile, City director Txiki Begiristain is viewing the tie as an opportunity for his club to prove their pedigree. It's a difficult one, of course," he told BT Sport . Real Madrid have won [the competition] 13 times, so they're the best. We want to be the best, so we want to beat them. It is always a pleasure to go to Real Madrid and play in a big stadium like the Santiago Bernabeu. We are taking this opportunity to develop ourselves,” Hayes told BBC Radio 5 live. But I’m finding it really hard to do that with a baby around my ankles. I snuck an hour to watch Bielsa on YouTube, I love that guy. I watched a video of him talking about tactics and formations against Brazil and I absolutely loved it. I had to hide in the cupboard for a bit so my son was not cognisant of where I was. It was a session the same as any other for fitness coach Wayne Richardson when the footballer he was working with asked "can I have a chat?"Richardson has now worked with over 5,500 players, with Odion Ighalo becoming one of his latest clients in February. But that session at the Platt Lane complex, Manchester City's former training base in Moss Side, in 2006 still stands out. A 22-year-old local lad had just been released by a Football League club and was hoping to get back into the professional game. Grecia will against Alajuelense in match Costa Rica Premier League. My prediction that both teams will make to score on this match due to Grecia on last 2 match in league they always to make score. Likewise with Alajuelense on last 2 match in league they also to make score. Therefore, I think that both teams will make score again on this match due to both teams have good result on last 2 match. Moreover Grecia have good result in every match. Likewise with Alajuelense have also good result in every away match. Surely this match will tight from both teams. I don't class playing Liverpool as work' - the former non-league player facing RedsWatch all the goals from FA Cup fourth roundHow to watch and follow FA Cup fourth round Media playback is not supported on this device Highlights: Shrewsbury Town 1-0 Bristol City "We have four players from one club. It's a unique scenario in the UK. I started doing a little bit of social media along that line. I am not a big Twitter fan, I must admit, but I realised the club has a great following on Twitter, so I started to use the platform to promote our Spice Boys. The Arsenal and England midfielder already has 60 caps to her name for the Lionesses, despite missing out of the 2019 Women's World Cup with a torn ACL. But the 27-year-old, who featured heavily for England at the last iteration of the Euros back in 2017 , insisted that her shifting role in Phil Neville's squad does not spell an end for her time pulling the strings in the middle of the park. Indeed, they haven’t won any of their last four outings in League One, although only two of their last 10 games have ended in defeat. Five of these fixtures have been draws, which does a pretty good job of illustrating how Blackpool’s season has gone so far. Helmond and Excelsior will face each other in the upcoming match in the Eerste Divisie. Helmond this season have the following results: 3W, 7D and 14L. Meanwhile Excelsior have 10W, 7D and 7L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. It is a mess. I don’t think the tolerance or one or two centimetres for offside, for example, is enough,” Ceferin told The Mirror. If you have a long nose, you are in an offside position these days, he said. Also the lines are drawn by the VARS. So it’s a bit subjective drawing of objective criteria. Only time will tell. However, club officials will be very aware that the whole situation will be affecting all the staff and players throughout the entire inquiry. Read the full story . City's plan to keep spending The thought of a potential points deduction hasn't stopped Pep Guardiola and his recruitment staff from planning summer transfers. It just reminded me of that. I mean, a lot of players in a lot of leagues - not only in Premier League, in Italy, Spain, everywhere - and we keep hearing this (racism). I don't want to be president, I don't want to be a politics guy. We are just football players, we want to enjoy that. The fans needs to enjoy coming and seeing some nice football and that's it. There's more to come from this team'View more on twitterHenderson joined Liverpool from Sunderland in 2011 and has been captain since 2015. He has been involved in all four of Liverpool's titles under Klopp, having made 337 appearances for the club. Liverpool came close to winning the title in 2019 but lost out to Manchester City by one point. We want more trophies and to stay with the same mentality and desire, which I have no question we will," Henderson said. De Bruyne: Every so often a player comes along who is so clearly gifted. Whenever they receive the ball people move to the edge of their seats in anticipation. Glen Hoddle and Paul Gascoigne had it, and so does Kevin de Bruyne. Games since the restart have been ordinary at best, but De Bruyne has been in a different league to everyone else around him. He might have been on the losing side against Chelsea - but who cares? His wonderful free-kick that gave Manchester City the equaliser was a mere taste of what this player has to offer. I'll be here as long as the club want me here so I'll be back on Monday. Ferguson said he had not spoken to Ancelotti yet. Hopefully we'll chat tonight with a glass of red wine. If I give him a few bowls of red wine I might become co-manager or something," Ferguson said. Ancelotti, who won the Champions League twice with AC Milan and once with Real Madrid, left Napoli earlier this month after falling out with chairman Aurelio De Laurentiis. But after a couple of days of everybody calling him rude words, he relented. We’ll get through this with normal-sized cups of coffee. But when Ashley isn’t squeezing the country, he goes back to his favoured victims: the long-suffering fans of Newcastle United. You might think that taking season ticket payments for next season would be a ridiculous thing to do, given that this season is still incomplete. Basel will against APOEL in match UEFA Europe League. My prediction this match could be the won for Basel with margin score is 1 or 2 goals. Basel have great result on last 6 match in qualification due to Basel have won in 4 match, 1 match is draw and 1 match is lose. Meanwhile, APOEL havealso good result on last 6 match in qualification due to APOEL have won in 3 match, 1 match is draw and 1 match is lose. Nevertheless I think Basel can defeat APOEL on this match due to Basel always win on last 3 match in the home on qualification. Moreover in 1st leg Basel has been defeat APOEL with score 0-3. Surely Basel can defeat APOEL again on this match. Say what you will about the FA, but they’re usually pretty quick on any reference to race by a player. A fine and maybe even a short ban awaits. Ole’s going to be at the wheel for a little while longer yet As Mauricio Pochettino and Max Allegri sit there on the managerial shelf gathering dust, Manchester United are cheerfully continuing with the plan that has been so wildly successful this season. Goodison was only confirmed as the venue for the game on 10 June. It was initially considered a risk because of fears fans could congregate outside the ground. I am pleased it is at Goodison but not pleased we will play without supporters," Ancelotti said. No one is pleased to play without supporters, and I hope soon it will be safe to have people in the stands during games. Everyone in football says our supporters are the 12th man, but we have to respect the procedure. But what's this?The law of averages suggest one prediction had to come true. Manchester City obliged by beating Sunderland 3-1 to win the Capital One Cup. Fellaini Twitter tomfoolery Manchester United signed Everton midfielder Marouane Fellaini for £27. Confession. I was never convinced by the merits of Marouane Fellaini. Bit of a flat-track bully against the smaller sides but not much doing against the big boys. Should the current season's matches be rescheduled, the Club will negotiate in good faith with the players and the coach conditional increases of compensation according to the actual resumption and finalisation of official competitions. Juventus would like to thank the players and the coach for their commitment at a difficult time for everyone. The hosts do have a fine record against SPAL to maintain. Inter are unbeaten in their last 14 Serie A meetings against SPAL, winning 11 matches and drawing three. They’re also in great form overall, with 11 victories in 13 this season. The Nerazzurri come into this game having won five of their last six in Serie A, while they meet a SPAL side who have the league’s worst away record, losing five of six trips overall. Rostov is on 3rd place with just 3 points behind Krasnodar and a place in Champions League next season. They have a great season playing well in front of their supporters, having the second most points won on home ground. In their last game at home they beat TSKA with 3-2. But TSKA played with 2 players down and still was close to get a draw, missing a penalty at 3-2. Lokomotiv have the second best results away and has the same number of points as Rostov. For sure they will try to take some points from this game and I think we will see again a match with goals. VAR backed up Oliver, and Vardy grabbed his first goal in nine games, and 18th off the season, with the conversion. Leicester continued to push for a third, and Vardy added his second after making his own chance from the left wing, and Barnes made it four five minutes from time. The win leaves them four points behind a stuttering Manchester City. Arsenal FC vs Liverpool FC live video 7 January 2024 3 hours ago — v Liverpool: TV channels, commentary and how to watch FA Cup highlights Free live audio commentary for this game is. Asteras Tripolis fc have 2 win and 3 losses in the last 5 matches. They have scored 10 goals and conceded 7 goals in the last 5 league matches. At home they managed to win 2 and lose 1 of their last 5 games scoring 8 goals and conceding 6 goals. Managua will against Walter Ferreti in match Nicaragua Premier Division. My prediction this match could be the win for Managua with margin score is 1 goal. Managua have better result on last 3 match in league due to Managua have won in 2 match and 1 match is draw. Meanwhile, Walter Ferreti have also good result on last 3 match in league due to Walter Ferreti have won in 1 match, 1 match is draw and 1 match is lose. Nevertheless, my prediction that Managua can beat Walter Ferreti on this match due to Managua always won on last 3 home match. Meanwhile, Walter Ferreti only have won in 1 match and 2 match is lose. Surely Managua have more chance to win on this match.

عنا

هنا يجتمع كل من صانعي الانمي و المانجا الموهوبين من اجل التش...
bottom of page