top of page

الأعضاءُ المُبدِعون

عام·370 عضوًا

Today: Swansea VS Morecambe live watch 06/01/2024 Watch TV

Teams analysis · Bookies offers · Live stream of the match Swansea City vs Morecambe from 06.01.2024.

Swansea City vs Morecambe Livescore and Live Video ScoreBat is covering Swansea City vs Morecambe in real time, providing the live stream and live score of the match, team line-ups, full match stats, live match ... The league's "Project Restart" envisages the season resuming behind closed doors because of social distancing measures in place to battle the coronavirus pandemic. How realistic is Premier League plan to resume season?The national lead for football policing said on Wednesday that playing all remaining Premier League and EFL fixtures at their original venues would "present challenges" to the emergency services. TALKING POINT Do the Glazers care? No they do not. United badly needed more players than they signed in the summer, and with the injuries they have they need them even more badly now. Yet with 19 days of January gone, they have done nothing, because as far as the owners are concerned the club exists to pay them dividends, not to be good at association football. The former Belgium and Ivory Coast coach was appointed in May to lead Iran in their quest for a sixth World Cup appearance after Queiroz had secured back-to-back qualifications for the first time in the country’s history. Iranian media reported on Wednesday that Wilmots had left the role and that a settlement had been agreed between the coach and the federation. The much-travelled Akinfenwa - as well as AFC Wimbledon, his former clubs include, but are by no means limited to, Torquay, Swansea, Northampton, Gillingham, Doncaster and Millwall - is celebrated almost as much for his physical stature as his goal-scoring prowess. He goes by the nickname 'The Beast' and has written an autobiography called 'The Beast: My Story'. But The Beast has a soft spot for newly crowned Premier League champions Liverpool. The away-day attacking exploits of Rangers have been impressive, but they've also thrived at the other end, conceding just three goals. In fact, what The Gers have done really well away from home is restrict teams. Rangers tend to give away few scoring chances on the road, while they've surrendered an average of just 2.14 shots on target. The Chilean is under pressure and could be replaced by David Moyes, also wanted by Everton. But Brady writes: “There’s a lot of talk of leaders under pressure at the moment. It’s when they can really show their mettle. We all need to find our backbone and most of all we have to stick together. Paper Round’s view: Pellegrini’s efforts at West Ham have done little to change the opinion of anyone who was sceptical about his achievements at Real Madrid and Manchester City, but if the replacement on offer is David Moyes, then there is little reason to rush unless the form threatens relegation - and it is not far from that as they are just outside the bottom three. Posted at 71' Moritz Leitner (Norwich City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 70' Corner, Norwich City. Conceded by Ben Davies. SubstitutionPosted at 68' Substitution, Norwich City. Grant Hanley replaces Tom Trybull. BookingPosted at 68' Ryan Ledson (Preston North End) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Given that we are where we are because we've been too easy to score against, a defender would be the obvious target, but it's not as much about who is defending but how we defend as unit. So, while a new dominant, ball-playing centre-back wouldn't go amiss, a defensive-minded midfielder to take over from Alex Tettey when those knees can manage no more would be good. I'd like to see us get Virgil van Dijk in to help out at the back and Sergio Aguero in to put some pressure on Teemu Pukki. Posted at 63' George Byers (Swansea City) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 63' Foul by Marlon Pack (Cardiff City). Posted at 62' Attempt missed. Rhian Brewster (Swansea City) left footed shot from outside the box misses to the right. Assisted by George Byers following a corner. Posted at 62' Attempt blocked. Posted at 70' Corner, Tranmere Rovers. Conceded by Daniel Bachmann. Posted at 69' Attempt saved. Connor Jennings (Tranmere Rovers) right footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the top centre of the goal. Posted at 69' Foul by João Pedro (Watford). Posted at 69' Kieron Morris (Tranmere Rovers) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Goal!Posted at 65' Goal! Watford 3, Tranmere Rovers 1. Connor Jennings (Tranmere Rovers) header from the centre of the box to the centre of the goal. Ruh Brest will host Gorodeya for this fixture of the league. Both sides are not very good teams in this league. Ruh Brest are currently on the 12th place with 8 points. I think, they are not convincing team. They have only 1 victory in their last 5 matches. Also, we have Gorodeya who's is very average team in this season. They are currently on the 6th place with 9 points. Also, it should be said, they have 3 wins in their last 5 matches. Nevertheless, the visitors will try to provide a strong resistance. My pick - Gorodeya to win. Magic. Of. The. Cup. Birmingham City and Coventry City were so determined to eke out every penny from their groundshare that they elected to play 90 minutes at St Andrew’s on January 25 (0-0), 120 minutes in the replay at St Andrew’s on February 4 (2-2), and then top it off with a penalty shootout (4-1). Man of the Match - Niall McGinnAlthough it was a Celtic victory it was the Aberdeen players who caught the eye on an afternoon where silky football was definitely not on the agenda. Ferguson and McLennan gave their all but McGinn tormented the Celtic backline from the first minute to the last and although he ended up in the losing side he can be pleased with his performance overall. We did annoy them' - reactionAberdeen manager Derek McInnes: "The intent from my team was clear today. Trent Alexander-Arnold 18 Antoine Griezmann 17 Roberto Firmino 16:30 - Ballon d'Or ranking list continues 24= Kalidou Koulibaly 24= Marc-Andre Ter Stegen 23 Hugo Lloris 22 Heung-Min Son 20= Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang 20= Dusan Tadic 16:30 - Ballon d'Or ranking list revealed France Football have begun to reveal their top 30 for the Ballon d'Or. It was wrong. In the end, we are not in control of individuals' actions. And so I think it obviously got out of hand in the same way we have seen gatherings on beaches, street parties and all these sorts of things going on within wider society. Black Lives Matter protestsSince the Premier League restarted, players and officials have taken a knee at the start of matches in support of the Black Lives Matter movement. They will hope for a better turn when they host struggling Fiorentina. Lazio heads to this clash still placed second with 62 points and Fiorentina are 13th with 31 points. A place in the Champions League seems assured for Lazio but they will wish for better – dethroning Juventus, who are four points ahead. Newcastle upped the pace after the break but Gayle's overhead kick from Miguel Almiron's cross and a Ritchie piledriver were the closest they came to breaking the deadlock. Chris Wood briefly livened up Burnley's challenge when he came on as a substitute but the man who had scored the winner in the corresponding fixture at Turf Moor in December was unable to earn Burnley their first league double over Newcastle for 59 years. "Real" shows more and more signs of a definitive recovery. "Creamy" with Zinedine Zidane won the first title after the Frenchman returned, led the standings and even at times began to win big. "Real" have already rehabilitated for their defeat in the Cup by defeating "Osasuna". However, they made "creamy" on the road, and now Zidane's team will return to the Santiago Bernabeu. The Royal Club has practically all the players healthy, as well as restores confidence. In general, "Celta" can only sympathize. Outsider examples are unlikely to stand up to a losing leader. My pick - Real Madrid to win. In the modern game you'd pick him because he would be able to get on the ball and build from the back. Paul McGrath: Paul was an incredible player, world class. If I had to pick out the world class players I played with, Paul would be number one. Paul McStay: He had this unbelievable ability to take the ball down in any situation. A brilliant player. Roy Keane: Roy was a difficult guy to get to know. The Transfer Window 50: Sancho’s big decision, will Mbappe and Neymar stay? The 28-year-old said in a statement that the people in the photographs had travelled with him from Paris in a private jet and were in quarantine with him. The photograph. Neymar alongside people who are in quarantine with him, people who travelled with him from Paris to Brazil," said his spokesman in a statement published by the Globo media group in Brazil. Before the break, Tottenham could not win the last 6 matches and was in poor form. United had not lost the last 11 matches before the break, won 8 times and drew 3 times. Tottenham scored 17 times in 21 home games. United have always scored at least a goal in their last 7 away matches. Stoke have averaged 1.45 points per game under Michael O'Neill this season, compared to 0.57 under Nathan Jones. However, they have still failed to really take off, as their last 10 games under O’Neill have brought just three victories. They remain in relegation danger, while the visitors head into this clash in fine form looking to take advantage of the hosts’ struggles. Meanwhile Tottenham still had an annual cost base running into hundreds of millions of pounds. Other major European clubs have also moved to reduce their costs with countries in lockdown to combat the spread of the virus. Barcelona, Bayern Munich and Juventus are among those to have cut player and staff wages to reduce costs. Dinamo Brest will host Isloch for this fixture of the league. Both teams are very average teams in this league. Of course, the hosts will try to capitalize on their advantage at home stadium. However, this will not be an easy task. Hosts have highly variable results. In previous game Brest lost 1-2 against Slavia Mozyr. Also, we have Isloch who's is more ambitious team in this new campaign. Visitors will probably try to try all three points or even one point. In any case, I expect, this will be tense match. Both sides want to get a positive result. My pick - draw. Chelsea also have problems further forward. Callum Hudson-Odoi has everything he needs to develop into a proper player, but Pedro and Willian are on the way down and Christian Pulisic is erratic. Mason Mount, meanwhile, has some talent, but looks like someone who sometimes does good things, rather than someone able to impose himself regularly; to play as a number 10 in a serious team, it is not enough to prompt nicely; the return must, in the first instance, be measured in goals and assists. In Armenia, we expect Alashkert to face one another with Shirak for a Premier League match which will be held at Alashkert Stadium, Yerevan city. In the table the teams lie close to each other where Alashkert takes position 2 with 37 points after playing 22 matches while Shirak takes position 3 with 36 points after playing 22 matches. Watford - 19th Media playback is not supported on this device Arsenal 3-2 Watford: Hornets haven't been good enough this season - Deeney Where do you even start? Four managers, with Nigel Pearson sacked two games before the end of the season after giving them a chance of survival. Watford could not survive that sort of instability. Panic-stricken campaign ends in relegation. Serious questions for the club's hierarchy. Swansea City vs Morecambe FC Live Streams & H2H Stats Football fans can watch the game between Swansea City and Morecambe FC live at (17:30) on V Sport Extra HD or online on the Internet. A free live stream will be ... Just 25% of Braga’s away games have produced over 2.5 goals and only 38% of those matches have seen both teams score, which is another reason why we have backed a narrow 1-0 win for Porto on Friday. Braga might not be in the same vein of form as their hosts but the visitors have won four of their last six matches and should prove a tough nut to crack. Basel, despite having many absences due to injuries, easily beat APOEL 3-0 in the Europa League on Thursday. De Werf (1/0), Choufi (19/3), Kuzmanovic (3/0), Boa (19/4) will not play, while Zegrova's (14/2) participation is not certain. But two goals in the last four minutes by Clark and Ferguson earned United an incredible victory. I did the Camp Nou tour a few years back," says the latter. But I didn't mention it to anyone. Mind you, I'm still the last Scot to score there. My mum had a heart attack'United's title challenge faltered in the aftermath of their triumph, taking one point from three matches, and their next European assignment proved just as daunting. Swansea City - Morecambe FC: Live Stream & on TV today Where to live stream & watch Swansea City - Morecambe FC on TV today: Is it on Prime Video? Discover all live stream & TV options now on JustWatch! Adelaide have averaged two goals a game this season but have scored six in their last two with Riley McGree showing his goalscoring prowess with six goals so far this season. They’ve conceded eight though and need to improve defensively to keep pace with the likes of Melbourne City and Sydney FC at the top of the table. That's why I could picture to have matches behind closed doors", Markus Soder, state premier of Bavaria, said at a recent online talk show hosted by German newspaper Bild. He and Armin Laschet, state premier of North Rhine-Westphalia, have said they think it's conceivable the Bundesliga would restart as soon as 9 May. Soder and Laschet rushed ahead with their statements, knowing the federal government and the 16 state governments meet on 30 April, with the likely outcome that football matches are allowed to be staged in the following months. Mourinho's anger was compounded when VAR assessed another incident where Saints goalkeeper Alex McCarthy dived at Alli's feet to get to a loose ball and got there first. Mourinho said the fact that VAR interfered in the second decision, which he acknowledged was not a penalty, was meant to take the focus away from the first decision which should have been analysed instead. Watch Swansea City in FA Cup action with discounted 3 days ago — Watch Swansea City in FA Cup action with discounted pricing for Morecambe fixture ; TICKET PRICES ; Season Ticket Holders & Jack Army Members. The hosts have pulled away from the relegation zone at this moment thanks to winning several games in a row at home and also a recent success for them on the road as well, it was a 3-2 win for them but they had the lead 3-0 I do not quite remember the name of the opponent I think it was Bursaspor, and striker Romanian, Rusescu has been scoring goals from the club been signed from FCSB a couple of months ago he is very good for this league level despite his advancing age. Swansea City vs. Morecambe (Round 3) 1/6/24 in 8 hours — Stream the English FA Cup Match Swansea City vs. Morecambe (Round 3) live from ESPN+ on Watch ESPN. Live stream on Saturday, January 6, 2024. Full TimePosted at 90'+4' Second Half ends, Brighton and Hove Albion 2, Wolverhampton Wanderers 2. SubstitutionPosted at 90'+3' Substitution, Wolverhampton Wanderers. Rúben Vinagre replaces Adama Traoré. BookingPosted at 90'+2' Dale Stephens (Brighton and Hove Albion) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 90'+2' Foul by Dale Stephens (Brighton and Hove Albion). Posted at 90'+2' Adama Traoré (Wolverhampton Wanderers) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Leading 3-0 at half-time in the original fixture at Vicarage Road, their place in round four was essentially booked, before their second-half capitulation allowed Tranmere parity and a replay. When the elements then intervened and the game on 14 January was postponed, it left the Hornets facing a horror run of fixtures at a crucial juncture in their season. No wonder then that Nigel Pearson opted to make so many changes from the defeat at Villa, with Christian Kabasele, Jose Holebas and Andre Gray the most recognisable first-team figures in a team largely comprised of under-23 players. Almiron had already hit a post when O'Connell inadvertently diverted the ball into his own net while trying to cut out a pass by Matt Ritchie, making his first start since August. Longstaff was unmarked when he added the second while Almiron netted for the third successive game after a howler by Rochdale keeper Robert Sanchez, who passed straight to the Paraguay forward while trying to play out from the back. When I broke into the team, he didn't disappoint. He was brilliant. It sounds strange because now he is a good friend but I was almost star-struck by him. Former Arsenal captain Fabregas played 304 times for the club before leaving for Barcelona in 2011What did you think when Robin van Persie left for Manchester United in 2012?"I was devastated. He had just scored 30 goals the season before. He was our captain. Inter coach Rafael Benitez tried employing reinforcements to stop Bale - but they all went the same way as Maicon. White Hart Lane's old press box offered a close up view of events. It was the perfect vantage point to see Bale flying down the wing like a tornado. He was accompanied by deafening roars every time he received the ball, making goals for Peter Crouch and Roman Pavlyuchenko. At the final whistle Portuguese legend Luis Figo, on Inter's staff, went across to Harry Redknapp and mouthed: "Bale is just amazing. SubstitutionPosted at 74' Substitution, Real Madrid. Vinícius Júnior replaces Marco Asensio. SubstitutionPosted at 74' Substitution, Real Madrid. Lucas Vázquez replaces Rodrygo. BookingPosted at 73' Dani García (Athletic Club) is shown the yellow card. Posted at 73' Goal! Athletic Club 0, Real Madrid 1. AC Horsens is going to face Esbjerg. The hosts of this match won two of the last three matches in the league and they look well. Today they got a chance for another victory but I don't think they will be able to beat Esbjerg. The visitors play on the same level and we saw in the last matches between these teams that it is difficult to say who is better. The last matches has ended with the results of 1:1 and today I will not be surprised if we will see another 1:1 result. My bet here is Asian handicap 0 for Esbjerg as I think they will take 3 points here Kylian Mbappe scored twice as Paris Saint-Germain beat Monaco 4-1 in a rescheduled game to move eight points clear at the top of Ligue 1. The two sides had drawn 3-3 at the Parc des Princes just three days ago but PSG dominated this encounter. Mbappe turned in Angel di Maria's excellent ball to open the scoring before Neymar converted a penalty. Pablo Sarabia made it 3-0 and, while Tiemoue Bakayoko got one back for Monaco, Mbappe struck again. Many remain outside China however, and as a result the likelihood of a mid-April start has receded. Although we didn't have a spring training camp this year, we are really in need of some serious physical training to get ready for the season," SIPG club captain Wang Shenchao said. I believe after a few high intensity training sessions we will be ready for the CSL, the Asian Champions League and the Chinese FA Cup. Southampton have done well lately after their slump earlier in the season, but in all fairness, they will find it harder here. Liverpool have been unstoppable this season. In one competition or another, they have beaten most of the teams in the Premier League. They have done well at home and though Southampton have straight wins away from home, we feel the task here could be beyond them. However, looking at Southampton’s away run, they may get a goal here but the best bet, seeing that four of the last five meetings have yielded over 2.5 goals, we will pick that for this game. SV Darmstadt 98 are playing really with care at the moment because they are just 4 point above relegation zone, and Stuttgart are coming here for the 3 points at stake. The host are in 13th position with 19 points after 16 matches, they have managed to win 4 games in all, and 7 draws, 5 games went negative for them, in their last 5 league games, they have win 1 game, 2 draws and 2 lost games.

عنا

هنا يجتمع كل من صانعي الانمي و المانجا الموهوبين من اجل التش...
bottom of page