top of page

الأعضاءُ المُبدِعون

عام·361 عضوًا

[[SPORT@@]] Today: Hull vs. Birmingham live watch 6 January 2024

16 Oct 2022 — Supporters will be able to watch highlights from the game on the EFL Highlights show which will be broadcast tonight at 9pm on ITV4. There is a ...

No team in the Bundesliga have earned fewer points than Werder Bremen over the past 10 games. They have earned just seven points in the past 10 games. Werder's extended run of poor form has left them in 16th place in the Bundesliga table. That poor run includes being knocked out of the FA Cup on penalties by Premier League's basement club Norwich City. We will need our fans to push us forward. Tottenham is still a good team with a lot of good players," Nagelsmann said. They are dangerous with their counter attacks. They have a clear plan, to go as fast as possible. Willian scored two brilliantly taken goals, one a candidate for goal of the month and the other a penalty that was never in doubt once it was clear he was taking it. This was one hell of a performance by the Brazil international. Quite what goalkeeper Paulo Gazzaniga was doing when he charged into Marcos Alonso like a raging bull I will never know. Whatever the reason, it certainly sealed Tottenham's fate. Oh wait. First of all, Bernd Leno came flying out like Superman to deal with a Mason Mount free-kick but ended up like Clark Kent as he turned to see Jorginho (because of course it was) tap into an empty net. Bernd LenoGetty Images Then, as if that wasn’t bad enough, Arsenal then managed to go full Arsenal. Similarly, there is a limited amount of time to complete the season before Euro 2020 kick in, if it does, and for European games to be played. It is not even obvious when next season could start, so while a further postponement already seems inevitable, cancellation cannot be ruled out. Are plans in place to cancel the season entirely? No. Both teams last round in Ligue 1 had hard games. Bordeaux lost at home against Strasbourg 0-1 and Brest had 0-0 at home against Nice. I doubt they will be again defensive and it is time for over/ Visitors are not so good when playing away from home but they can score. For sure there will be some changes in teams, but I expect here open game for goal more. No calculations, this is Cup game, one leg and there will be no calculations at all. Last one between these two back in September finished 2-2 and over 2.5 look like good bet. Bayer Leverkusen are set to visit Mainz this Saturday in German Bundesliga action. Leverkusen will be hoping to put recent form behind them and go into the Bundesliga's winter break on a high by earning all three points from this Saturday's fixture. They face a tricky test versus Mainz as they attempt to avoid their third straight Bundesliga loss. Hull City vs Birmingham City - Kick-off time, TV channel 17 Nov 2021 — Is the game on TV? No, the game will not be live on UK TV as it is a 3pm kick off on Saturday. Where can I watch the highlights of ... Managua fc will welcome Diriangen fc today, this is a fixture between the top log leaders against the second ranked team so this game is tough because these teams have a one point gap between them so there will be a strong fight in the pitch this evening. Lazio return to action today against Atlanta ,and I must say these two are my favorite teams in serie A. Atalanta thrashed Sassuolo in their last game, I expect them to be match fitter than Lazio who have not played any game. Halep celebrates two-year Wimbledon trophy Simon Halep is trying to look on the bright side regarding the suspension of the tennis season due to the coronavirus pandemic, which means at least she will be referred to as reigning Wimbledon champion for two years, reports Reuters. More here. Simona Halep, Serena Williams, WimbledonGetty Images 15:49 - Olympics delay helps banned athletes The Mirror has discovered that athletes who are currently banned for doping offences will not have their bans stretched to ensure they miss the Olympics rearranged for next year. In the game Esbjerg against Rangers I see the Rangers as a favorite. Esbjerg has been winless for 7 games and has taken 2 points from the last 5 games. Randers has taken 4 points from the last 5 games. In the direct matches where both teams faced each other, Randers won more often. Therefore my tip is on draw. I bet this match on the success of the guest team, which this season is doing much better than their rivals and at least a draw in here is anticipated. The hosts are going to be relegated from the league and I doubt that they have something to gain here. Full TimePosted at 90'+5' Second Half ends, FC København 1, Celtic 1. Posted at 90'+4' Offside, FC København. Pep Biel tries a through ball, but Dame N'Doye is caught offside. Posted at 88' Foul by Zeca (FC København). Posted at 88' Mohamed Elyounoussi (Celtic) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 86' Substitution, FC København. Sotiris Papagiannopoulos replaces Ragnar Sigurdsson. I want to comment on a match in Belarus we have Minsk taking on bate. The home team have seen at least a goal getting scored in there last twenty games there games always have at least a goal and the away team have had at least a goal been scored in 15 of their games. I want to avoid betting on a winner because bate have been poor but the bookies think they will win in a expected tight match. I think the home team is capable of scoring and winning they have the ability to do so. I go with one goal to be scored It's good to have Jose back, especially for you guys," said Solskjaer. Maybe for me as well because you can talk and write about everything else. Tottenham's trip to Old Trafford for a Premier League game on 4 December will provide an unavoidable link between Solskjaer and the man he replaced, initially on a temporary basis, in the middle of last season. Pochettino's name will be a longer lasting distraction. If you are viewing this page on the BBC News app please click here to vote. TIMO WERNER (Forward, 23, RB Leipzig)Linked with: LiverpoolIf any side in the league can afford to sit out deadline day, it is Liverpool, who have a 19-point lead at the top of the Premier League and have already brought forward Takumi Minamino in this window. There is a theory, though, that you should strengthen from a position of power, which perhaps accounts for suggestions that Timo Werner could be on his way to Anfield. Manchester City have won their last 12 matches against Watford. Manchester City have scored at least six goals in three of their last six matches against Watford. Watford are unbeaten in four of their last six Premier League home matches. Manchester City have scored 16 goals in their last five Premier League matches. Moreirense have only lost once at home this season while Aves have lost all of their away games, and the hosts average 1.60 points per and score an average of 1.40 goals at home, while Aves concede an average of 3.00 goals away from home. Dennis Bergkamp's seven wins in north London derbies, and you can add 94 Premier League assists to his name as well. A scorer of great goals and a perfect foil for Ian Wright, Nicolas Anelka and Thierry Henry. No wonder he's got a statue. Jermain Defoe (Tottenham 2004-08, 2009-14) A fabulous out-and-out goalscorer who prospered during two spells at White Hart Lane. Could get a shot away no matter what and is sixth on the all-time goalscorers list for Spurs with 143 in 363 games in all competitions. Leicester have now scored 52 goals in the Premier League this season, their most after 24 games of a top-flight campaign since 1930-31 (52). Since the start of October 2019, no team have gained fewer points (11) or lost more games (11) in the Premier League than West Ham. Harvey Barnes has scored in consecutive Premier League games for the first time as a Leicester player, while he's already netted as many goals in the competition in 2020 (two in three games) as he managed in the whole of 2019 (two in 35 games). The Rs are aiming to end a tough spell of form, with only two points from their last four games. While it has been an impressive start to the season under Mark Warburton, the former Brentford boss should be wary. Last season saw QPR go between rampant runs of form and relegation-worthy slumps. He’ll be hoping for a resurgence, but this is set to be a tough trip for the visitors. Now they seem set to take United's head coach, a week after the Tannadice club began pre-season preparations for their first top-flight campaign since 2016. Hearts & Thistle file £10m court petitionDundee Utd will 'robustly defend' promotionOwner Ann Budge confirmed last month that Stendel is "technically out of contract" but is still officially the Hearts manager. The former Barnsley boss was appointed in November after Craig Levein was sacked and won five of his 17 matches in charge and secured a place in the Scottish Cup semi-finals. Espanyol are winless in five La Liga matches. Espanyol have conceded two or more goals in three of the last four matches. Real Madrid have the second best attack in the league. Real Madrid have scored 14 goals in five league matches at home. Real Madrid are unbeaten in eight matches. Real Madrid who are placed second will be hosting 19th placed Espanyol in a Round 15 La Liga clash this Saturday. Champions League draw on its way Good morning and welcome to another week of football, which features the small matter of a Clasico on Wednesday, updates on Arsenal's manager situation, and a blockbuster Premier League clash between Chelsea and Tottenham, of course now managed by the former Blues boss Jose Mourinho. Every year it's the same, with my club I want to win everything. French league, French Cup and Champions League," she told Reuters at Visa Europe's headquarters in London. I think I'm in the best club in the world and I want to beat records now, win the most trophies I can but also stay in the team. It is hard to play in this team because we have a lot of good players, so I want to improve day after day and I want to score the most goals I can, (and) to make the most assists I can. See the Premier League fixture listAll remaining 92 Premier League games will be broadcast live on Sky Sports, BT Sport, BBC Sport or Amazon Prime. The BBC will show Bournemouth v Crystal Palace on 20 June at 19:45 BST, followed by Norwich v Everton on 24 June at 18:00, and then two matches yet to be confirmed. As well as the four live games, there will be additional Match of the Day highlights programmes. [LIVE@sTREAM] Hull City vs Birmingham City - DCS Test - ♐️[LIVE@sTREAM] Hull City vs Birmingham City Live streaming ! FA Cup Live in 06 January 2024. | 1h 28m 28s | ...DCS Test - · 3 hours ago How to watch and follow the EFL this weekend 8 Dec 2023 — On Friday evening, Coventry City host Birmingham City in the Sky Bet Championship live In addition, Queens Park Rangers v Hull City has been ... While Brazilian pundits praise the way Jesus has introduced a European-style pressing game, Klopp said that the coach has had an influence in many areas of Flamengo's play. Jorge Jesus changed the fortunes and a lot of other things since he is in, brought new players in, in the defence especially. It is a really settled line-up, it's a team where everybody knows what they have to do," Klopp said. Third-placed Leicester have managed only three wins in nine league games since Vardy's last goal, which came in a 3-1 defeat at champions Manchester City on Dec. If you're needing 65 goals to get where you want to be, it's no good having a striker with 40 when the others can't contribute -- it's a team responsibility," Rodgers added. Hull City (@HullCity) / X Global kick-off times for Hull City vs Birmingham City. read image Streaming Information: Birmingham City FA Cup. From wearehullcity.co.uk. 4. 5. 35. Everybody was so welcoming and even if you don't speak much you can still learn. They had players that had been champions and won the treble and I was like 'Berbs, I have finally made it'. This is what I had worked to all my life. I was happy, but I was 'what am I doing here?'. Like a kid. This can sometimes stop you showing what you can really do. Sir Alex (Ferguson, the then United manager) was great to everybody. The 34-year-old Portuguese forward picked up a sinus infection. Meanwhile, five-time Coppa Italia winners AC Milan defeated SPAL 3-0 to book their place in the last eight. Polish forward Krzysztof Piatek, linked with a move away from the club this January, outpaced the defence to give the home team the lead after 20 minutes. Samuel Castillejo curled in the second just before half-time, and Theo Hernandez hammered in the third in the 66th minute. [LIVE@sTREAM] Hull City vs Birmingham City Free Live Stream Hull City vs Birmingham City Live Online delves deep into the human psyche, crafting a claustrophobic experience that keeps audiences on the ...Exeter Data Mill · 48 mins ago Nketiah added a second in the 51st minute after good work from Reiss Nelson down the right. Sokratis Papastathopoulos of Arsenal celebrates after scoring his team's first goal during the FA Cup Fifth Round match between Portsmouth FC and Arsenal FC at Fratton ParkGetty Images That seemed to knock the stuffing out of Portsmouth, who were left chasing the ball for the rest of the second half as a much-improved Arsenal dominated possession. Wolves have completed the signing of Portuguese winger Daniel Podence from Olympiakos for £16. Manager Nuno Espirito Santo had been looking to bolster a squad that has played 40 competitive games so far this season. Podence has been capped by Portugal at all age levels bar the senior team. The 24-year-old becomes the ninth Portuguese player at Molineux, along with manager Nuno. He played in the Champions League for Olympiakos this season, scoring in a 2-2 draw with Tottenham in September. Two of Krasnodar’s four group games in the Europa League have produced under 2.5 goals, including the defeat to Getafe and the defeat at home to Krasnodar, and Thursday’s hosts have failed to score in both of those matches. Two of Getafe’s four games in Group C have also produced under 2.5 goals and all of the visitor’s matches have been decided by the odd goals, winning 2-1 and 1-0 against Krasnodar and Trabzonspor and losing 2-1 and 1-0 against Basel. Angers started the season in such fine form with wins coming out their ears against Saint-Étienne, Dijon, Toulouse and Metz but that momentum has halted in recent weeks as they are now on a run of three consecutive defeats. They were poor again last week as they lost 2-1 to Rennes, creating absolutely nothing under Rachid Alioui's consolation goal in the 91st minute. The wind has very much been taken from Angers' sails as they have slumped to defeat after defeat after defeat, conceding seven and scoring just two in return. UEFA confirmed the Women's European Championship, scheduled for England in June and July 2021, would be re-scheduled, as would the Nations League Finals and Under 21 Euros. FIFA president Gianni Infantino said he would recommend that next year's expanded Club World Cup in China, which now clashes with the European Championship and Copa America, should be moved "later in 2021, in 2022 or in 2023". Subs: Greenwood 6, Mata 6, Dalot 6. Video - Barca face competition for Serie A wonderkid - Euro Papers01:29 KEY STATS Liverpool have scored 14 set-pieces goals this season, more than any team in the league; United have conceded eight goals from corners this season, more than any team in the league. Liverpool have taken 91 points from the last 93 available, winning 31, drawing 1 and losing 0. Birmingham City - Hull City Live - Championship Follow the Championship live Football match between Birmingham City and Hull City with Eurosport. The match starts at 6:45 PM on October 25th, 2023.

عنا

هنا يجتمع كل من صانعي الانمي و المانجا الموهوبين من اجل التش...

Members

• Samar
    عضو مميز
    الادمن
  • thanh tran
    thanh tran
  • Amelia Ella
    Amelia Ella
  • Kartik Rajput
    Kartik Rajput
  • nikijhone93
bottom of page