top of page

الأعضاءُ المُبدِعون

عام·361 عضوًا

Streaming: Bochum VS Groningen Live 6 January 2024 Live Sport

Check how to watch Bochum vs FC Groningen live stream. H2H stats, prediction, live score, live odds & result in one place. Sporticos - Football Today.

The number of coronavirus cases in Australia is nearing 3,000 from less than 100 at the start of March, raising fears about a wider spread in the community. Thirteen people have died from the virus. The A-League was the last of Australia's major sports competitions to shut down, with the Australian Football League, National Rugby League and Super Rugby having already been suspended. Aurora will host Nacional Potosi for this fixture of the league. In my opinion, the visitors have better team than their opponent. Nacional Potosi are more ambitious team in this league. They are currently on the 4th place with 27 points. Visitors have an effective attack. In any case, I think, they will try to get the victory on the opposite stadium. Also, we have Aurora who's is one of the main outsiders in this campaign. They are currently on the 12th place with 11 points. Hosts are in poor shape. I think, they have a very difficult task. So, the visitors will try to make a positive result. They probably want to stay among the top 4 teams at the top of the table. Blatant misogyny and sexism' - Rapinoe hits out at US Soccer as pay row continues Lionesses' decline under Phil Neville worries Alex Scott But Spain improved drastically in the second half and sealed the win in the 83rd minute when Alexia Putellas latched onto Jennifer Hermoso's cross to head home. I'm frustrated and a bit angry," Neville told the BBC post-match. Lewandowski struck an 88th-minute winner from Serge Gnabry's cross after Sven Michel had drawn Paderborn level for a second time with 15 minutes left. Gnabry gave Bayern a 25th-minute lead but an error by Manuel Neuer saw Dennis Srbeny make it 1-1 before half-time. RB Leipzig can close the gap to one point if they beat Schalke on Saturday. There is no foot off the gas and there's no relaxing. We're not that type of club and I'm not that type of manager. If we have an off day, it is through mistakes and not attitude. Expectation levels have risen and we're ahead of a group of clubs that are tightly-placed in terms of points. Wilder revealed there were no new injuries and that he would rotate his squad with the Blades playing away at Norwich three days later. I've seen the scenes outside Anfield but it was great to be in the middle of town for all the celebrations - we were in a studio that is basically soundproof but you could still hear the fans outside - people were driving round and round, waving flags and beeping horns all night. The atmosphere on the show was brilliant and it was great to speak to Jurgen Klopp too - he came on the show from Formby Hall hotel, which is where he and the players were watching the game. Read the full story Barcelona consider their options Spanish champions Barcelona are considering their options over which striker they might sign in emergency circumstances, according to the Daily Mail. Luis Suarez and Ousmane Dembele are both out for months, meaning that they might bring in 32-year-old Angel Rodriguez from Getafe, Willian Jose (28) of Real Sociedad, 31-year-old former Arsenal player Lucas Perez - now at Alaves - or Loren Moron (26) of Real Betis. With you two times already experiencing a very good series of matches Sachin god bringing us together is going to spark off a very excellent football game for this match is going to be a very good game to watch for me I am going for a draw in this game I think so that the visit was a very good form in their last five games they have come out with about three draws and one win and the recent loss I think that they can do better by drawing this game here since they're the home team they are going to face a team that has beaten them twice in three meetings In principle, most people would say that if we can have more goals, more attacks and more excitement, without making it too much in favour of the attackers, football would welcome that because people like attacking football and goals being scored," he said. It’s about the balance of not moving it too far. Football, Germany: Bochum live scores, results, fixtures 1 day ago — 07.02.2023 — Live im TV und Online-Stream: So könnt ihr das DFB-Pokal-Achtelfinale zwischen dem 1. FC Nürnberg und Fortuna Düsseldorf sehen. Assisted by Neil Taylor. Posted at 70' Adama Traoré (Wolverhampton Wanderers) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 70' Foul by Douglas Luiz (Aston Villa). Posted at 67' Attempt missed. Leander Dendoncker (Wolverhampton Wanderers) with an attempt from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the left. Assisted by João Moutinho with a cross following a corner. Posted at 67' Corner, Wolverhampton Wanderers. Did you know? No player had more shots than Foden - five - in City's League Cup final victory. Foden also provided the assist for Aguero's opener in the 20th minute. Bruno Fernandes: United's draw at Everton was a fixture littered with errors. In fact, it would have been fitting for the hit single Things Can Only Get Better by D:Ream to have accompanied the players off the pitch. United's David de Gea and Everton's Jordan Pickford both had nightmares, while the normally mild-mannered Everton manager Carlo Ancelotti totally lost his cool and was sent off after the final whistle. Chorley’s recent improvements have come largely down to the fact that they are now able to find the back of the net on a consistent basis and although they still are not exactly up there with the most prolific in the league, the fact that they have found the back of the net in each of their last eight league matches means that they should be confident heading into this weekend’s fixture. This is a fixture of both teams trying to create a gap on the table from their immediate below team. Rotherham top of the table wanting to gap from Peterborough and Wimbledon at the bottom four avoiding relegation spot by increasing the gap to nine points from Tranmere. By the away team are way disadvantaged in this fixture after a horrible start of the year display I can say getting points away from a team passionate about promotion on their home ground will be like finding a needle in a haystack. I see the home team commanding this game and continue hoping to continue staying at the top. Werner, who is known for his pace and can also play as a winger, thanked the club and fans at Leipzig and said they would "would always be in my heart". He added: "I look forward to next season with my new team-mates, my new manager and of course the Chelsea fans. Together we have a successful future ahead of us. Chelsea director Marina Granovskaia says the club is "excited" to have one of Europe's most "coveted" players heading to Stamford Bridge. Rukh won promotion via the play-offs but have only four points from their first four league games. They got their season off to a great start with a 1-0 win at Dinamo Minsk. It's gone wrong since though with just a single point from their next three games. That came at the weekend when drawing 0-0 at Slavia Mozyr. But Palace drew level when Wilfried Zaha slid a pass across the face of the goal to Wickham who slid the ball home, only to see the offside flag raised. However a VAR review ruled that Wickham was just onside when the ball was played and reversed referee Jon Moss' decision. Norwich are winless in eight games and have just one victory in 16 matches. A ball-boy was hugged and the home crowd responded as only they could to a true Blue great who had coaxed a full-throttle performance from a side who looked so abject in a humiliating 5-2 midweek derby defeat at Liverpool. From the moment Richarlison thumped a fifth-minute header past the keeper -- a goal similar to the many Ferguson scored in his decade at the club -- the result was never in doubt. While Watford, who won only one of their opening 17 league games, are on the up, Bournemouth's hopes of a sixth successive season of top-flight football are sinking. Eddie Howe's side looked short on confidence as they slipped to their third successive defeat without scoring a goal. They are second bottom with 20 points from 22 games having been as high as seventh in early November. Martínez (Inter Milan) K. Mbappé (Paris Saint-Germain) D. Mertens (Napoli) Daniel Olmo (Dinamo Zagreb) B. Petković (Dinamo Zagreb) Son Heung-Min (Tottenham) R. Sterling (Manchester City) A. Why should I leave? I said a month ago, I love this club, I like to be here. Why should I leave?," Guardiola told Sky Sports after his team's 2-0 win over West Ham United in the Premier League on Wednesday. Aberdeen has suffered some hiccups on their last two away fixtures, losing to an in-form Hibs side and then to league leaders Celtic. However, they had won three of their four games before that, which is why we're backing them to get back to their winning ways against a weakened Hearts side that desperately needs the winter break to regroup. Arteta had been in the Arsenal hierarchy's thinking for some time, almost getting the job before Emery was appointed in May 2018. The trophies won alongside Guardiola simply confirmed the thinking rather than shaped it. He had leadership qualities that were recognised inside the north London club's corridors of power when he was a player there and noted for future reference. Arteta was seen as a leader inside the dressing room and that influence was clear to those outside. Glacis made an easy winning games, against this opponent in the regular part of the season, and it is not for sure, why Europa Point is closer to the victory in this one. Glacis may have few players left, but this team is still strong enough to maintain games like this, and to make their place to avoid getting relegated. Promotion (2012-13, 2017-18), team of the season (2016-17, 2017-18)Cairney was a bit-part player in Hull's 2012-13 promotion season but became a creative force after joining Fulham, scoring 19 goals over two seasons to make consecutive team of the seasons and help the Whites go up. Oliver Norwood (2010-) Coventry, Huddersfield, Reading, Brighton, Fulham, Sheffield United. Promotion (2016-17, 2017-18, 2018-19), team of the season (2018-19)Northern Ireland midfielder Norwood won his third consecutive Championship promotion last season with Sheffield United, having already helped Brighton and Fulham to the top flight. I would never have imagined being here even in my wildest dreams so I want to show my gratitude for being given this chance and convey my excitement for taking on this challenge. Barca have won the last two editions of La Liga and currently lead the standings but decided to sack Valverde on Monday after growing tired with the team's recent uninspiring performances. Cheltenham Town will host Cambridge United for this fixture of the league. Both sides are very average teams in this league. True, Cheltenham are more ambitious team in this season. They are currently on the 4th place with 34 points. However, the hosts have big fluctuations. I believe, they are not convincing team. True, in last game Cheltenham is won 3-0 against weak Mansfield. Also, we have Cambridge Utd who's is very average team in this season. They are currently on the 11th place with 27 points. However, in previous game Cambridge is won 1-0 against ambitious Plymouth. I think, the visitors will try to fighting for the victory on the opposite stadium. Media playback is not supported on this device A howler from Adrian gives Chelsea the lead against Liverpool Reds need to return to form before Atletico visitLiverpool's first title triumph for 30 years is now a mere formality, a wait for the last points to be collected so the celebrations can start. If Liverpool's character requires testing, and they have been passing pretty much every examination placed in front of them for the past two years, then it will come against the battle-hardened, streetwise Atletico Madrid and their street-fighter coach Diego Simeone at Anfield on 11 March. In terms of a correct score tip, while we think that the hosts seem the most likely to be able to get on the scoresheet, their lack of form at the moment suggests that this is going to an uphill struggle. They have kept a clean sheet in over a third of their home matches and failed to score almost as frequently. With the visitors averaging just 0.46 goals per game away from home and, as already discussed, so prone to failing to bag a goal, backing a 0-0 stalemate seems to represent the best chance of a decent return. Subs: Greenwood 6, Mata 6, Dalot 6. Video - Barca face competition for Serie A wonderkid - Euro Papers01:29 KEY STATS Liverpool have scored 14 set-pieces goals this season, more than any team in the league; United have conceded eight goals from corners this season, more than any team in the league. Liverpool have taken 91 points from the last 93 available, winning 31, drawing 1 and losing 0. Wednesday finished in the top seven three times in the first five seasons of the Premier League between 1992 and 1997. Those days with Chris Waddle and David Hirst in the team are like a distant memory," says Hawley. But occasionally I have the great pleasure of going for a pint with David. He is somebody who is a pal, and a hero. Hawley, a former guitarist in Pulp and Longpigs, hails from the Steel City and is enjoying seeing the Owls flying up the Championship as they look to return to the top flight for the first time since 2000. Zaha has created 28 chances this season, ranking him 46th in the Premier League. His best seasons for chances were 2017-18 and 2018-19 when he made 53 and 54, ranking him 20th on each occasionFor upwards of £70m, which is what Palace wanted last summer, I'd expect someone to get me 15 goals a season and a load of assists, otherwise I'm not doing the deal. Wilf's stats don't meet that criteria but you can't say that is just his fault because they're also affected by the system he operates in. The resolution - which was backed by 81% of the 42 clubs - gave the SPFL board the power to "call" the top flight if it deemed the season could not be completed. Celtic are 13 points ahead of Rangers, who have a game in hand, while Motherwell are third, 21 points further back. Partick Thistle and Stranraer have ruled out legal action, but Rangers say they "continue to examine all legal options available". Tim Krul is great at saving penalties, right? Well it turns out that is not strictly true. Krul's cameo in the 2014 World Cup quarter-final was the stuff of legend. He came on in the final minute of extra time for the Netherlands against Costa Rica, specifically for the shootout. He played mind games before each penalty, speaking to every Costa Rican about to take the kick and wandering around his penalty area. Alan Stubbs used to tell me to enjoy it because it goes so quickly. I was 16 at the time, had just got in the team and thought he was just saying it because he was old. But I am at that stage now and, actually, it is good advice. Good luck to 'Big Dunc'Rooney will again be only in the dug-out as Derby entertain Millwall on Saturday - he will not make his playing debut until 2 January against Barnsley - so will have the chance to watch his two old clubs on Sunday as Manchester United play Everton. Fulham have now lost both of their games since the restart and are seven points off the top two with seven games to play. Perhaps more damagingly, they are now likely to be without 23-goal leading scorer Mitrovic for three matches if he is found to be guilty of violent conduct in his early challenge on White. A minute's silence was held at Elland Road before the game to remember former Leeds players Norman Hunter and Trevor Cherry, and all victims of coronavirusSubs make differenceLeeds struggled to create anything of note after Bamford's early goal and boss Marcelo Bielsa decided to make two changes at the break, bringing on Alioski and Hernandez for Bamford and Costa. Meppen is mostly looking to be avoiding relegation but they can be quite high scoring at the times I mean after the break they lost both home games conceding 6 goals total 3 in each of them and relegation is a real possibility for them right now, but on the road this season they have two 3-3 draws a 2-2 draw as well also a 3-2 loss and a 4-2 win for them away at Chemnitzer, and Viktoria Koln is indeed a very open type of team in their home games. Chelsea's failure to score against West Ham was the first time they failed to get on the scoresheet in 13 Premier League games, and the Blues scored at least twice on eight separate occasions during that run. This will be my first taste of European football and obviously there's so much to look forward to and so many big occasions to come. I can't wait to get started. The Australia vice-captain has won the W-League Championship five times and W-League Premiership twice in her homeland, and has been in her country's squad for the past two World Cups. We're privileged to have Steph at the club," head coach Joe Montemurro added. Today, Defensores de Belgrano Contra Quilmes at next fixtures Argentina Primera B Nacional competition. Date : 15 February 2020, venue at Estadio Juan Pasquale (Capital federal, Ciudad de Buenos aries). Referre: P Echavarria. Sandhausen vs Hamburg predictions for Sunday’s 2. Bundesliga fixture at Hardtwaldstadion. Will the visitors bounce back after two defeats? Read on for our free 2. Bundesliga predictions and betting tips. Bochum - Results & Live Scores Bochum - Duisburg. 2. Bundesliga, 29.01.2019 10:30. Live game, news, stats, videos, lineups, bets. They have won their last four league matches, scoring for fun in the process, and have had a great run at home too. With a 78% winning rate at home, City are second to champions Liverpool on home form and they will be out to extend that here. They have lost just twice at home this season, to Wolverhampton Wanderers and Manchester United, and have failed to score in just one of their league matches at home. A 14-day ban on all sporting events in Slovakia because of coronavirus has put in doubt the Euro 2020 play-off with the Republic of Ireland on 26 March. Slovak Prime Minister Peter Pellegrini revealed the two-week ban on sporting, cultural and other events organised by public authorities. The EU member country has reported seven cases of the infection so far. Earlier on Monday, the Slovak FA said the match in Bratislava could be played behind closed doors. Grotta has so far not looked strong this year. In the Fotbolti.net Cup they won only 1 of the 4 matches and in this cup they also have only a 1-2-1 record so far. And in the last 7 games they have also conceded a total of 17 goals. Marin was serving a four-year sentence that was scheduled to end in December. Chen's statement cited the 87-year old Marin's "advanced age, significantly deteriorating health, elevated risk of dire health consequences due to the current COVID-19 outbreak, status as a non-violent offender, and service of 80% of his original sentence," as the reasons for his early release. The 34-year-old has been troubled by pain in his knee for several weeks although Juve, the Portugal national side and Ronaldo himself insist it is not serious. Even so, he was left out of the squad for Saturday's Serie A match at Atalanta which Juventus won 3-1. Yesterday (Sunday), he trained with his team mates. Friendly game in Croatia and match between Rijeka and Istra 1963. For this two teams is a second game after corona time. Rijeka played game with Inter Zapresic before five days ago and win 4:1. On the another side Istra played a game before four days with Gorica and the result was 2:2.

عنا

هنا يجتمع كل من صانعي الانمي و المانجا الموهوبين من اجل التش...

Members

• Samar
    عضو مميز
    الادمن
  • thanh tran
    thanh tran
  • Amelia Ella
    Amelia Ella
  • Kartik Rajput
    Kartik Rajput
  • nikijhone93
bottom of page