top of page

الأعضاءُ المُبدِعون

عام·361 عضوًا

((Livestream!!!)) Detroit Pistons - Denver Nuggets live 8 January 2024

11 minutes ago — Inactive - G League - Two-Way. Totals, 42-89, 9-24, 21-30, 13, 24, 37, 28, 11, 6, 0, 20, 114. Percentages, 47.2%, 37.5%, 70.0% ...

Manchester City will be hoping to take advantage of this defensive frailty, especially after their hopes of retaining the Premier League title took another huge blow on Saturday. They were held to a 2-2 draw at Newcastle, leaving them 11 points adrift of league leaders Liverpool and in need of something of a miracle. We will experience a lot less transfers this summer because many managers will just want to be competitive - managers will first be trying to simply put together a competitive squad. This will mean more short contracts will be issued to bridge the time until the [January] transfer window, which may go back to normal. He will join both Lukaku and Sanchez in swapping Manchester for Milan in the last 12 months, with both forwards making acrimonious exits from Old Trafford having failed to live up to the hype generated by high transfer fees. Inter are currently top of Serie A on goal difference from Juve having lost only once in the league this season. Italy continue their quest to win a first match in the Six Nations since 2015. This is their best chance of doing so but Scotland look too strong for them. They have lost to Ireland and England but had their chances in those matches. Italy have lost to Wales and France and have conceded 10 tries in those two defeats. Go for Scotland to get the win here and almost certainly condemn Italy to the wooden spoon. Odense will host Aalborg for this fixture of the league. I expect, this will be tense match for both sides. Both teams are very average teams in this season. True, the visitors are in better shape in their last matches. Nevertheless, I think, they have a very difficult task on the road. Also, we have Odense who's is not very good team in the last matches. They have three consecutive losses. True, the hosts are better team at home. I think, they have great motivation to break the poor series. In any case, Odense will try to make a positive result. Posted at 77' Corner, Manchester City. Conceded by Ciaran Clark. Posted at 77' Attempt blocked. Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Phil Foden. Posted at 75' Corner, Manchester City. Conceded by Javier Manquillo. BookingPosted at 73' Javier Manquillo (Newcastle United) is shown the yellow card. I saw they had Marko Marin, who had just joined on loan from Chelsea. They also had Mario Gomez, Joaquin and Juan Cuadrado - all top players. Mohamed Salah was rumoured to be joining them as well, and eventually arrived in January. I remember looking down their team-sheet and thinking 'wow, this team is actually unbelievable - I am definitely going'. I had to make my mind up quickly but, looking back, it was the right decision. Getty Images TALKING POINT Solskjaer needs new midfield options. With Paul Pogba and Scott McTominay out of action for the foreseeable future, United need their other central midfielders to step up. Fred has at least been doing something along those lines of late and was partially rested, but none of the three fringe players given a chance today - Mata, Nemanja Matic and Andreas Pereira - took it. Sporting Lisbon hosts Tondela for the 27th game of the Primeira Liga. The hosts come from a victory in "Jose Alvalade" against Passo Ferreira, while the guests prevailed in its headquarters against the tail Aves. The home side had two-thirds of the possession, but only managed three shots on target, a number that was matched by the visitors. Frank Lampard of Chelsea speaks during a press conference at Chelsea Training Ground on December 20, 2019 in Cobham, United KingdomGetty Images The timing of this mini-slump could not be more intriguing. I've been in love with Mbappé for a long time," said Zidane. I've been seeing him for a long time, when he came here [to Real Madrid] for trials. Spurs lineup Ake transfer Tottenham are keeping a close eye on Bournemouth defender Nathan Aké as they look to bolster their defence, having kept just one clean sheet this season, the lowest of any side in the Premier League. NS Mura have lost just 1 of their last 5 games against NK Celje (in all competitions). When NK Celje is down 0-1 home, they win 25% of their matches. NK Celje scores 0.8 goals in a match against NS Mura and NS Mura scores 1.2 goals against NK Celje (on average). Mra have drawn 6 of their 9 away matches in this season. I expect a very close battle here in this match and a draw seems the most probable result to me. Though celje are coming from a home defeat against Olimpija Ljubljana. Draw is expected in this match. The Premier League resumes after its international break with Liverpool eight points clear at the top. They look to continue their unbeaten run with a win at 12th placed Crystal Palace. The home side are two points adrift of fifth place and seven above the relegation zone. Most of the season has seen them in the top eight but they come into this game having earned just one point from their last four league games. Domestically, things are going significantly better for the hosts, currently 4th in Ligue 1 and for that exact reason, little importance is likely to be given to Thursday's game and they could make numerous rotations to their team in it. Without a clean sheet in any of their 10 home matches this season, whatever side they field will have to try and tighten up defensively if they are to secure any kind of result Middlesbrough and Cardiff have each confirmed one positive test from the most recent round of testing. Bournemouth's Ramsdale confirms coronavirus recoveryCardiff member of staff tests positiveThere is no programme of testing for League One at present. There were no new positives from the latest round of testing in the Premier League on Thursday and Friday. Preston's Stockley, 26, is described by his club "asymptomatic and feeling no ill effects". Defender Stuart Findlay remains out with a long-term hamstring injury. St Johnstone are without Murray Davidson and Callum Hendry who complete two-match suspensions, but defender Wallace Duffy is expected to recover from a knee injury. Kilmarnock manager Angelo Alessio: "I expect a challenging game against them [St Johnstone] because they lost 4-0 against Motherwell. I expect a reaction from them. They will play their game and give everything - we expect this and we are ready for this. Incredible season so far from Leicester with some resemblance to the incredible campaign that they made a few years ago when they won the Premier League against all expectations. Leicester is currently in the 2nd place with Jamie Vardy playing at a great level and scoring goals in almost every game. On this match they will travel to Aston Villa, a team that only won one of the last five games and on this contest we have to go with Leicester to continue the good run of form and get another victory with great value on their 1x2 bet here. Kane touted as Aguero heir by City Manchester City are reportedly planning for life without the club's all-time top goalscorer Sergio Aguero, whose current contract expires in the summer of 2021. According to the Sun, the Premier League champions are looking to recruit a potential successor for the Argentine, with Tottenham Hotspur’s Harry Kane and Inter Milan’s Lautaro Martinez at the top of their list. Denver Nuggets - Detroit Pistons Live - NBA @@&[LIVE@OnLiNe]"! Denver Nuggets vs Detroit Pistons Live Soccer. | 1h 28m 28s | ...DCS Test - · 6 hours ago How to Watch the Nuggets vs. Pistons Game: Streaming & TV NBA: Live Radio Stream & Broadcast Today. Listen to the NBA in live stream. The match Detroit Pistons vs Denver Nuggets will start on January 7, ... The two games played between them during the normal season have for sure not been boring with Zaglebie first hosting LKS Lodz at home and winning with ease 3-1 the encounter so back than they did win by 2 goals difference the game. This while last game between them was back in March this year before the break and at Lodz the hosts won the game with 3-2. And Zaglebie should really be disappointed they did not finish the normal season inside the top group. The coach hinted on Sunday that United might look to a short-term deal for a striker to help them to the end of the season. BLADES HEADING FOR EUROPE? Sheffield United's 1-1 draw at Arsenal on Saturday was another indicator of just how well the promoted side have adjusted to top-flight life and raises the prospect of the Yorkshire club qualifying for the Europa League next season. This fixture features No. 5 vs No. 15 in the league, Swansea City vs Millwall. The hosts coming from a 2 - 2 away draw with Sheffield Wednesday (no. 8 in the league) and their last home game a 1 - 0 win over Cardiff City. The visitors coming from a 2 - 1 home win over Charlton Athletic (No. 11 in the league) and their last away game a 2 - 1 loss to Reading. The hosts should win this one as they played a higher table team than the visitors and scored multiple goals and conceded multiple goals to draw the match then won their last home game to a team above the visitors without conceding facing a team coming from playing a team above themselves but below the visitors and winning then losing their last away game to a team below the hosts conceding multiple goals so a win to the hosts I thought we improved in the second half. I think you have to give credit to Palace; they slow the game down. We were not a million miles off but it just did not quite gel. We have moved a long way from last season. We try to build an environment where we can move. Disappointed today but not disappointed overall. Pistons at Nuggets: Free Live Stream NBA Online, Channel 4 hours ago — Detroit Pistons v Denver Nuggets live video 8 January 2024 17 hours ago — Date: Sunday, January Udinese vs Cagliari predictions in our match preview for Saturday's Serie A clash. Can the visitors continue their push for a place in the top four? Read on for our free Serie A predictions and betting tips. Posted at 89' Juan Cuadrado (Juventus) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 89' Foul by Christian Eriksen (Inter Milan). BookingPosted at 87' Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus) is shown the yellow card. Posted at 87' Foul by Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus). Posted at 87' Milan Skriniar (Inter Milan) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 86' Corner, Inter Milan. Conceded by Leonardo Bonucci. PSG are scoring plenty of goals but as the weekend showed, they are struggling a bit at the back. They lead the table by five points but this is their game in hand and a win would put them even more in charge of Ligue 1. Monaco will put up another big fight though and are strong at home. A bet on both teams to score is the one to go for in this match. Fortuna Sittard vs Vitesse predictions for Saturday's match in the Eredivisie. Fortuna Sittard look to extend their good home record when they play host to high-flying Vitesse in the Eredivisie on Saturday. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. He has undergone an individual training programme. Despite the fact Milan lie ninth in Serie A, 19 points behind second-placed Inter, they are unbeaten since Ibrahimovic arrived on a free transfer last month. And Pioli believes the former Sweden international is key to his side's chances against his former club, who have not lost in the league since October's defeat by champions Juventus. We're facing a team that hasn't lost for some time," Pioli said. Detroit Pistons v Denver Nuggets live video 8 January 2024 1 5 hours ago — Dec 11, 2023 — The match Detroit Pistons vs Denver Nuggets will not be broadcast live on TV. If you want to directly stream it: NBA LEAGUE ... Detroit Pistons - Denver Nuggets Live - NBA Denver Nuggets scores service is real-time, updating live. Upcoming matches: 08.01. Denver Nuggets v Detroit Pistons, 11.01. Utah Jazz v Denver Nuggets, 13.01. After this, the Gunners play Leicester (h) and their north London rivals Tottenham (a) so it is going to be a testing week for them - I just don't see them making a good start, I'm afraid. Wolves never concede many, don't change their formation and everyone in their team knows their job. They are in a place where Arsenal would love to be. Lawro's prediction: 2-0Simon's prediction: When football restarted, I thought Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta was really going to get some Pep Guardiola-type football going but, actually, I don't see it just yet. He told the BBC: "We don't know the future but we do know is what propositions have been put, what ideas have been put, the possibility of having more substitutes, games possibly not being the full 45 minutes each way with talks of neutral stadiums. Ideally, you want to keep the integrity of the competition, and of course, that was about playing home and away and having the same squad of players as before it was suspended. Southampton v West Ham (17:30 GMT)I don't think West Ham have helped their manager Manuel Pellegrini with the noises that have been coming out of the club. Whoever is feeding stories to the media seems to be trying to make everyone aware that Pellegrini's future is being discussed, because he is not doing very well - so don't be surprised if he is not here next Sunday. You don't need to say any of that, because it is obvious he is under pressure. Also the best new mach from this two Sweden teams in this friendly games between this two teams we will play the best secure the great pick for this mach over from 2.50 goals and can for this we look see a best new chance for this match now and look get a new great win from this mach a win from 6 points to our score what be a best new chance for our best play a new great chance for this our pick and can we look get a new and good match for this play with more goals. Denver Nuggets v Detroit Pistons LIVE 8. 1. 2024 | Basketball TNT Sports is your source for the latest NBA match updates. Get the full recap of Denver Nuggets - Detroit Pistons, complete with stats and highlights. Riley says he finds a lot of Saudi government policy "abhorrent" and would have to "re-assess his relationship with the club" if the deal goes through. Those who have no issue often mention how Manchester City are backed by Abu Dhabi, which Amnesty also says is guilty of "sports-washing" their country's "deeply tarnished image" by pouring money into the Premier League champions. It said the country "relies on exploited migrant labour and locks up peaceful critics and human rights defenders". Odense will host Midtjylland for this fixture of the league. In my opinion, the visitors are favorites in this game. Midtjylland is very ambitious team in this season. They are currently on the 1st position with 41 points. Midtjylland are in solid shape. They have five consecutive victories. Also, we have Odense who's is very average team in this season. They are currently on the 6th place with 26 points. Hosts have an effective attack. However, they have a vulnerable defense. Also, OB have highly variable results. In any case, Midtjylland is really better team. I think, the visitors have the potential to continue with the winning results. Moyes left Everton for Manchester United as the personal recommendation of the retiring Sir Alex Ferguson, his reputation glowing after his time at Goodison Park. Since then he has been sacked after only 10 months at Manchester United, dismissed by Real Sociedad in La Liga after 12 months and was in charge when Sunderland were cut adrift and relegated in 2016-17, winning only six league games. There is no doubt, despite the respectable spell at West Ham, that Moyes' reputation has been damaged and he will need quick wins to dispel the scepticism among fans. Both sides pressed hard to win it but not even Austin, brought on after 70 minutes after scoring six goals in Albion's previous five games, could separate the two sides as his close-range finish was disallowed. It was a fair result. In the second-half we were the better side but they started better," Bilic continued. We wanted to finish the move straight away but that's not always possible. At half-time we reshaped the defence a bit. Performance-wise, I have done OK in what has been a negative season, so I think I will be alright but it will be a case of waiting to see what is on the table. We will see what Bolton say in the next couple of weeks contract-wise, but with us being told we are relegated to League Two now, they are going to have to cut their budget. I have had bits of interest from elsewhere but, as every player knows, until you get something concrete, then it can mean nothing. BookingJohn Fleck (Sheffield United) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Post updateWilfred Ndidi (Leicester City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Post updateFoul by John Fleck (Sheffield United). Post updateFoul by Wilfred Ndidi (Leicester City). Post updateOliver McBurnie (Sheffield United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. This will be one of the matches from Belorusian third league who will be very interesting and I believe that we will see a lot of goals here, what is more than real and ok option. Both rivals are teams who are mostly playing efficient matches and I believe it will be same and here. DyuSSH-3 I Pinsk is interesting team who is played 1-3 in first round, while on the other side and rival or Chayka Zelva is played similar in first round in new season - 4-2. Yes, for me is over very real here and I will try. The paper reports that Haaland has already visiting Carrington and wants to make the move. Video - 'PSG want Icardi deal, but wife and agent Nara prefers other top club' - Euro Papers01:32 Chelsea to move for White Chelsea are to make their first signings following the end of the transfer ban, according to the Sun. All eight Gorodeja league games this season have had under 2.5 goals scored in them. Seven out of eight Zhodino games have had under 2.5 goals scored in them. 16 league games played by these two sides this season have produced only 25 goals. The weekend saw Zhodino miss out on the chance to go top of the Belarus Premier League.

عنا

هنا يجتمع كل من صانعي الانمي و المانجا الموهوبين من اجل التش...

Members

• Samar
    عضو مميز
    الادمن
  • thanh tran
    thanh tran
  • Amelia Ella
    Amelia Ella
  • Kartik Rajput
    Kartik Rajput
  • nikijhone93
bottom of page